Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (14536 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

Emir of kano. Alh Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

4 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hahaha, on a protest thread..na wa
Bros, you don start? Abeg business for me o.

Hail Amaechi 4 me
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
cheruv:

Babe where in Benin do you stay

Huh I don't stay in Benin, do you stay in Benin?
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Franklyly: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
we are formidable, we are unstoppable, we are IPOB, we are Children of the Most High God, We are Biafrans!

3 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dbboy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
we told them that portharcourt and rivers is Biafra they said it was a lie, yoruba come and dispute this.

4 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
enahi , you love to feels the pains/whips of biafrans, why? We re not claiming edos, we don't want you guys, why not ignored this thread?

You know they will surely call your state a prostitute if you insults them and that s why we don't want edo people.

Enahi stop commenting on igbo thread b4 sorrows of cane whip your black nyansh . sad

I am not against you guys but Biafra should start and end in the 5 Eastern States. I have relatives married to people from the niger delta and when they tell the history of their States, you will realize that the igbos are selfish greedy people.

Edo is a state that can stand on its own, no need for attache.
80% of Edo girls are not prostitutes, I am from Edo State though I didn't grow up there but I have been told the story of how some of the girls were lured into prostitution.

Some of them were even lured into it by big women from the East that are into trafficking of young girls.
Some were lured into it by their parents.

Its not just Edo girls that go into prostitution and you know that for a fact.

There are so many hardworking Edo girls all over the world, most of them are very reserved and cultured. You cant see a well brought up beautiful Edo girl exposing her body, all in the name of impressing the world

Oh I forgot to add that Edo girls are beautiful too, they can compete with your Igbo sisters in terms of beauty and brain.

4 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Scholes007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I thought he has been released on bail.

If this is true, the military should move in and permission to shoot miscrant be given to them.

Protest from now till next year, dont just take law into your hand or someone who is gullible enough to leave his job for this senseless protest wil have bullets in his body from our military gun
what does amnesty international stand for again?
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by zuchyblink(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

I am not against you guys but Biafra should start and end in the 5 Eastern States. I have relatives married to people from the niger delta and when they tell the history of their States, you will realize that the igbos are selfish greedy people.

80% of Edo girls are not prostitutes, I am from Edo State though I didn't grow up there but I have been told the story of how some of the girls were lured into prostitution.

Some of them were even lured into it by big women from the East that are into trafficking of young girls.

There are so many hardworking Edo girls all over the world, most of them are very reserved and cultured. You cant see a well brought up beautiful Edo girl exposing her body, all in the name of impressing the world

Oh I forgot to add that Edo girls are beautiful too, they can compete with your Igbo sisters in terms of beauty and brain.
she is pained that BIafra is not an IGBO project

10 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by codedslayer: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
FKO81:

They look better than disgusting Yorubbar Agboros I see on streets of Lagos or Alimajeris in the north.

Frank O, Your senile mother is cursed. Tell your a.shewo wife to stop selling her wide smelly punn.y for free, all the boiz in your street have yanshed the ugly thing, no wonder they forced you to accept the b.astard she gave you few months ago.

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by blazetitov: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hopeAthand.. Where re thou? They re protesting in your home state..

I thought you said you will disorganised them If anything biafra occurs in ph ? Pls matched into the street of diobu or ph and do so now if dem born you well? Lol

Onye nzuzu.

At mention, it s porthartcourt because they re diehardism of biafranism .

You see your life? It is people with myopic reasoning like you that will make your Biafra dream a mirage. Who told you am from Rivers State? I only believed staging the protest in the core eastern states will draw more crowd.

You people should feel free to protest on the Lagoon. Na OYO una dey.

2 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Scholes007:
what does amnesty international stand for again?

Freedom is not nuisance.

Where was Amnesty International when America was massacred Iraqis

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
zuchyblink:
she is pained that BIafra is not an IGBO project

Pained you must be joking if you think you have d support of people from Niger Delta States.

Wake up and stop dreaming on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Port Harcourt is grounded.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ARIZONA123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
codedslayer:

Frank O, Your senile mother is cursed. Tell your a.shewo wife to stop selling her wide smelly punn.y for free, all the boiz in your street have yanshed the ugly thing, no wonder they forced you to accept the b.astard she gave you few months ago.
. Dayokanu. Are you back with this ur moniker. Next ban will be 2yrs. Ewu
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abagworo:

Are you for real?
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Scholes007(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Freedom is not nuisance.

Where was Amnesty International when America was massacred Iraqis
i believe the country called nigeria cannot be foolish enough to tour that path
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by alexis007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
I can bet my balls that nothing is happening in Port Harcourt. Believe anything Biafra @ your own peril. Same way they wanted us to believe that Putin was backing them. I mean....This Biafra stuff is surviving on far too much lies.

All in all, I remain a proud Igbo. I am very much aware of some injustices meted out against my people, but all that is in the past. Right now I am willing to contribute my own positive quota to our nation's progress. I am also willing to forgive those who by their actions and inactions, have caused my people pain.

Finally, if this country is truly heading to the rocks- I still won't consider Biafra as an option. That's the cowards' alternative. Rather, I would struggle ceaselessly till I have made my way to the very top. Once there, even babies in the womb would feel my insensitivity. I would loot this country down with other big shots- a looting so unparalleled in its insensitivity as well as its abundance that Nigerians would now offer themselves as slaves to be bought by other countries if they are to stand a chance of survival.

Once again, Biafra is a coward's option.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by codedslayer: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Dayokanu. Are you back with this ur moniker. Next ban will be 2yrs. Ewu

Not only dayokanu, its dayookocha. Dumb ediot, were you not the ediot with big boobs. I hate gay, you will be lynched very soon. Gaybas.tard
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by MrMbaM: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
codedslayer:

Not only dayokanu, its dayookocha. Dumb ediot, were you not the ediot with big boobs. I hate gay, you will be lynched very soon. Gaybas.tard

cheesy cheesy cheesy You are absolutely right, his name is Chyke Okolo. A foolish grown man with big boobs, a dirty gay grin grin grin grin
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Scholes007:
i believe the country called nigeria cannot be foolish enough to tour that path

Miscreants would be shot

That is a known fact
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abagworo:

How do you mean?
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
alexis007:
I can bet my balls that nothing is happening in Port Harcourt. Believe anything Biafra @ your own peril. Same way they wanted us to believe that Putin was backing them. I mean....This Biafra stuff is surviving on far too much lies.

All in all, I remain a proud Igbo. I am very much aware of some injustices meted out against my people, but all that is in the past. Right now I am willing to contribute my own positive quota to our nation's progress. I am also willing to forgive those who by their actions and inactions, have caused my people pain.

Finally, if this country is truly heading to the rocks- I still won't consider Biafra as an option. That's the cowards' alternative. Rather, I would struggle ceaselessly till I have made my way to the very top. Once there, even babies in the womb would feel my insensitivity. I would loot this country down with other big shots- a looting so unparalleled in its insensitivity as well as its abundance that Nigerians would now offer themselves as slaves to be bought by other countries if they are to stand a chance of survival.

Once again, Biafra is a coward's option.

https://www.facebook.com/emeka.mbamara.9/videos/121362781555110/
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

80% of Edo girls are not prostitutes, I[b] am from Edo State though I didn't grow up there but I have been told the story of how some of the girls were lured into prostitution.

There are so many hardworking Edo girls all over the world, most of them are very reserved and cultured. You cant see a well brought up beautiful Edo girl exposing her body, all in the name of impressing the world [/b]

I really don't get involve in e-war. Secondly I don't know how old you are but looking at those bold statements, I won't be wrong to think that you are either too young to realize that generalization is a bad thing or too ignorant to noticed that on one hand you generalized that all Igbos are greedy based on what you were told. On second hand, based on what you were told as well you are persuading people to disbelieve the generalization about Edo girls and prostitution.

My dear I am not here to bash you but to correct an impression. I am sure there are close to 30 million Igbo and for you to reach that conclusion you must have taken a sample of at least 50% to hinge your assertion on 50-50 but that was never the case. Likewise for you to assert that Edo girls are not all prostitute you sure would have done same as well.

My point is this my dear, people will always give you their version of what they feel about others either based on hearsay or an unfortunate experience they had with one or two person or just pure hatred towards some individuals. That does not mean you should take their word for it. You have to have you own mind, think for yourself and deal with people on individual basis rather than forming an opinion about a group of people. Forming an opinion about people before even meeting and dealing with them will affect the way you treat and react to them and that is not good for human relations.

I have lived long enough to have had friends and neighbors from any ethnic group you can think of in Nigeria, but one thing for sure I have come to realize is that there are as much as good people as their bad people in every ethnic group.

A point in case, the two guys that are not family members I can trust with my money are a Yoruba friend of mine and an Igbo friend of mine. On the the other hand among my friends the two other persons I can't trust with my money are another Yoruba friend of mine and also another Igbo friend of mine.

4 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Deltagiant: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abagworo:

EasternLion:

How do you mean?

He certainly meant the protests had a considerable impact in PH.

I will take the info serious, coming from a marverick as Abagworo.

The effects of Kanu's 'media inoculation' is showing afterall.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Scholes007(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Miscreants would be shot

That is a known fact
thank God you said Miscreants not peaceful protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by nigger009(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I thought he has been released on bail.

If this is true, the military should move in and permission to shoot miscrant be given to them.

Protest from now till next year, dont just take law into your hand or someone who is gullible enough to leave his job for this senseless protest wil have bullets in his body from our military gun
lol, which of ur military gun? This one? U thought it was Haus@ and Yorúb@ soldiers dat fought Biafrå during the previous war? It was UN led by cunning Britain. Don't beat ur chest and don't think its gonna be the same again. Woe to them for banning History in Nigerian schools
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLion: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deltagiant:

He certainly meant the protests had a considerable impact in PH.

I will take the info serious, coming from a marverick as Abagworo.

The effects of Kanu's 'media inoculation' is showing afterall.

ok
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
HMMMM!!! EVEN OUR MOTHERS AT ASABA STORMED THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE.... THIS GUYS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I DEY HAIL ALL IPOB GUYS
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/women-protest-kanus-arrest-demand-his-release/
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

True. Edo girls are very hardworking, hell the vast majority of girls from Edo and Delta are very industrious and help their men grind and hustle. And as for beauty, Edo has both ebony skinned, ivory skinned and brown skinned beauties. Various shades of beauty and they not only can compete with Igbo girls in beauty, they can beat them in some cases.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Omololu007(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chigold101:
even if no one is protesting, Nigerian government goofed big time by arresting Nnamdi KANU, because it has given Biafra a more international recognition.
Yesterday it trended on Twitter, even BBC and other foreign media joined to make it a hot twitter trend.

I see Nigeria FALLEN sooner than expected...

Seun and his mods can never allow this to make front page. If it is biko haram, they will allow it
I pray you ibos will get dis your biafra,but kalu will be prosecuted for inciting violence
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mekadinho(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

You guys are migrants in Rivers, off to the East you go you Igbos.
Just lik Fulanis r migrants in Kwara and still control it?

4 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Chigold101(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Omololu007:
I pray you ibos will get dis your biafra,but kalu will be prosecuted for inciting violence
yes for inciting but Boko Haram members would be paid with petrodallar for murdering Nigerians... And Fulani herdsmen would be made ministers for raping Nigerian women...
What a country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending / Jonathan Was Incompetent But I Supported Him – Balarabe / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.