Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (14535 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by dreamworld: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

I am not against you guys but Biafra should start and end in the 5 Eastern States. I have relatives married to people from the niger delta and when they tell the history of their States, you will realize that the igbos are selfish greedy people.

Edo is a state that can stand on its own, no need for attache.
80% of Edo girls are not prostitutes, I am from Edo State though I didn't grow up there but I have been told the story of how some of the girls were lured into prostitution.

Some of them were even lured into it by big women from the East that are into trafficking of young girls.
Some were lured into it by their parents.

Its not just Edo girls that go into prostitution and you know that for a fact.

There are so many hardworking Edo girls all over the world, most of them are very reserved and cultured. You cant see a well brought up beautiful Edo girl exposing her body, all in the name of impressing the world

Oh I forgot to add that Edo girls are beautiful too, they can compete with your Igbo sisters in terms of beauty and brain.

in rivers state alone out of the 23 local governments 12 are igbo 6 are ijaw and 4 are ogoni with opobo mixed with igbo and ijaw people. with this statistics i wonder who will put who where they belong in nigerdelta.

LGA Name Area (sq.km) Census 2006
population Administrative capital Postal
Code
Port Harcourt 109 541,115 Port Harcourt 500------------------igbo
Obio-Akpor 260 464,789 Rumuokoro 500-------------------igbo
Okrika 222 222,026 Okrika 500----------------------ijaw
Ogu/Bolo 89 74,683 Ogu 500-------------------igbo
Eleme 138 190,884 Eleme 501-------------ogoni
Tai 159 117,797 Sakpenwa 501------------ogoni
Gokana 126 228,828 Kpor 501---------------------ogoni
Khana 560 294,217 Bori 502-------------------ogoni
Oyigbo 248 122,687 Afam 502------------------------------igbo
Opobo/Nkoro 130 151,511 Opobo Town 503-------------------ijaw/igbo
Andoni 233 211,009 Ngo 503----------------------------ijaw
Bonny 642 215,358 Bonny 503---------------------ijaw
Degema 1,011 249,773 Degema 504-------------------ijaw
Asari-Toru 113 220,100 Buguma 504 -------------------ijaw
Akuku-Toru 1,443 156,006 Abonnema 504--------ijaw
Abua/Odua 704 282,988 Abua 510----------------------igbo
Ahoada West 403 249,425 Akinima 510-------------------igbo
Ahoada East 341 166,747 Ahoada 510-------------------igbo
Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni 969 284,010 Omuku 510-----------igbo
Emohua 831 201,901 Emohua 511---------------------igbo
Ikwerre 655 189,726 Isiokpo 511-----------------------igbo
Etche 805 249,454 Okehi 512------------------------igbo
Omuma 170---------------------------------------------------------igbo

please try and travel down to rivers atate ,stay there for some time study about all the lga there,
make more research,
after that ,
go and hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOPRINCE: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

I am not against you guys but Biafra should start and end in the 5 Eastern States. I have relatives married to people from the niger delta and when they tell the history of their States, you will realize that the igbos are selfish greedy people.

Edo is a state that can stand on its own, no need for attache.

80% of Edo girls are not prostitutes, I am from Edo State though I didn't grow up there but I have been told the story of how some of the girls were lured into prostitution.

Some of them were even lured into it by big women from the East that are into trafficking of young girls.

Some were lured into it by their parents.

Its not just Edo girls that go into prostitution and you know that for a fact.

There are so many hardworking Edo girls all over the world, most of them are very reserved and cultured. You cant see a well brought up beautiful Edo girl exposing her body, all in the name of impressing the world

Oh I forgot to add that Edo girls are beautiful too, they can compete with your Igbo sisters in terms of beauty and brain.
edo state can stand on their own and they wants to die to keeps nigeria as one ? Why Do you think this is the era of benin empire that later collapsed from left ,right and centre. Lolx.

At bold 2 some of them were lured by the women of south-eastern states? see how tiny your brain is, how can south easterner women come to your home state and lured edo women into selling their daughters to them for prostitution sake? Wow, igbos re great,they didn't use their own daughters for prostitution,instead igbos mothers send their daughters to school and picked benin girls for brothel business,wow, bravo step,
it s so unfortunate you believes this saying, anyway you
didn't grow up in edo state and you ve not travels to your place since you were born in lagos?keep on staying in lagos until you become efulefu child of edo kingdom. My friend stop typing gibberish on nairaland website because you wants your miserable life to feel good.

I know you re so mean and frustrated and that s why you outbursting your angers on biafrans. Were they the ones who gave you an heartbroken Were they the ones who use you and dumb you?? Pls stop rewriting the history of edo prostitution to blamed the igbo women from east.

I know they re so many hard-working edo girls which re also reserved and cultured. But your own life looks uncultured. You grow up in lagos state, live a life like the yorubas dirty lifestyles, lack respects ,insults people on nairaland and pour out your angers to make your life feels better. sad

If I agree that edo girls re beautiful ? I can also agree that igbo girls re beautiful and thank God you know that too.
Why must I compete with edo girls in the class of aesthetic? when I know that igbos still have few ugly ones among them, even some tribes have the beautiful and the ugly ones.
So no need to compete, but in terms of having excess beauty in addition from a major ethnic group. I give it to igbos. Anytime any day,any fair girls in nigeria re regarded as igbos?

And many of the zombie in the zoo called them igbo cos they re fair and beautiful. tongue

Hope you check your thread on( I am tired of life), I ve commented there b4 I saw ds rubbish you type here.sad

My take.

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Uteghe(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin All I see is street urchins.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by steveeeee5: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
i see people who love freedom.#BIAFRA ABIALA..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves / Felix Ibru Buried In Ughelli (photos) / NDDC Begins Construction Of Mbiama-Okarki Road, Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.