Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (34527 Views)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Samchuky(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai.... Family business. Take a bow? Husband ask your wife question please... Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by blazetitov: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
PuciPrince:
INTERESTING... NOW THAT IS A WOMAN THAT HAS A MAN grin

I dey tell you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny people.

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
PassingShot:

You must have missed something there. The statement about "defeating people who see paradise looking at the barrel of gun" was made by the senator. I missed his response as I had to excuse myself then.
That's what I'm telling you. What I wrote above was what he answered. He proceeded to a lecture on freedom of religion and the non Islamic nature of the sect. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by flightz(f): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
That didn't just happn! Like the Bleep
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
na-dem-dem things as she takes and a bow and leaves

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
cescky:
Omo forget these people...

Their just a group of rich men, who'll keep enriching themselves with no real intentions and values to make nigeria a better place...

Imagine husband and wife, from yobe state, holding various political posts for about 20 years, make I find something else do,

This screening is a waste of time
Wait small naa!
grin
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
meforyou1:
the husband married her when she became a commissioner under him
I see. Thanks
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
oathman:
i swear this people re bunch of jokers sad sad...... imagine the SP asking the husband to ask his wife question sad sad...... now i knw only God can change the country.

Now you know Nigeria is a ZOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
stinggy:
Bow and Go

Where is the CHANGE? tongue
right in your arrrrrssssssssss
See these senators oooooo embarassed

NAWA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by PassingShot(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
Session closed today. Only two nominees screened. Millions earned by the senators already.

Which way Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by adioolayi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is hypocrisy in the air! Just because her husband is a Senator? Is this why this lawmakers are being paid with my Tax? why is she not going through the rigorous screening Barrister Shitu was subjected to this is just House of Comedy!
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by stinggy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Since any nominee won't be dropped by not answering questions well or by petitions, why can't they just clear them all?

This process is taking too long, I need my minister jare angry
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by stinggy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Senate Adjourned

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Senate adjourns sitting till tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Session closed today. Only two nominees screened. Millions earned by the senators already.

Which way Nigeria?
yaba right
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Mekyno(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chai....dis house of assembly has jst turned to ''harlot (hallow) house of laughter/comedy & daylight (night) of a thousand laff.
Bunch of unserious senators/ polithieves.
Oooh...her husband is a senator, so take a bow and go.
May God hav mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
kaycid77:

Now you know Nigeria is a ZOOOOOO
Your father is in the monkey section of the zoo

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by hob(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Only 2 nominees screened today

These people r just ripping us off live and direct

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by cescky(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Wait small naa!
grin

Lol, wait small ko,

Ill wait big, lol

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lolol. There's no point watching this except for comic relief. But it is not even funny what they are doing. Can we progress this way? What a shame. Guys, to avoid getting yourself unnecessarily angry just take the whole thing like a comedy series.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Mekyno(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
PassingShot:
You're missing the point?
pls help me out? Then, ans my questn as wel. Tnx
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Forget the jokes, she was actually let go because she is a member of the national assembly and not because her husband is a senator

3 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Abeyjide: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
okpurukata:
Husband senator, you, rep member. Is there no other person in Yobe state. Na waa for these mallams.

that why 98 percent of der people are so poor.i spent 3 years there before boko boys chased me.

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
Your father is in the monkey section of the zoo
babe eazy na
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by OlujobaSamuel: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
civil servants closed by 4 or 5pm, this nonsense senator on Ait said their closing time na 2pm, that they can only go beyond that time if a motion was moved and supported to that effect.
jokersssss.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Jascon4: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
oathman:
i swear this people re bunch of jokers sad sad...... imagine the SP asking the husband to ask his wife question sad sad...... now i knw only God can change the country.

Exactly the point. I thought I was the only one who noticed. The whole thing was probably, infact, apparently prearranged. Under normal circumstance and without any bias, the SP would not have allowed the husband to ask her any question, because you cannot expect him not to be sentimental or partisan. They are all jokers. Big shame!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by gemsclothiers: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly politics is good business, but truth is, a lot of us don't make or gain directly from it. So read my comment to the end and take an action, cause everyone can gain from my offer. Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us via 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy. Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
General3620:
babe eazy na
Someone has to caution these brats
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
[size=15pt]SARAKI is more concerned with His CCT Trial Than His Legislative duties! What A Shame!!!

Bunch Of Idiootuss!!! Mtcheeeeewwww!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Superstar007(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
Forget the jokes, she was actually let go because she is a member of the national assembly and not because her husband is a senator

So, because she's a member of the house of reps. She's above answering questions?
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by stinggy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
So of all the senators that talked today both at plenary and during screening, my senator couldn't even add any input?
Her own nor pass 'yea' and 'nay'

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye / Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.