Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape (20070 Views)

Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic) / Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo) / Man Held For Robbery Day After Leaving Prison (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by MrRichy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Christian chidiebere chukwu... dats a suspicious name. doesn't sound real. i bet thats not his real name....
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Hero10001: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
mmmustapha:
Just come to confirm something and am not disappointed
If not yeeboe, wtf do you expect?!.
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Dubs(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Stupid man when others re busying hustling over there him dey fall 9inja hand na him dick b him real achievement, busy bursting those indianos assess. Maybe na him calling b that.
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Na dem IPOB youths.

grin

Rape comes naturally to them, they don't even spare their mothers - just follow this link.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/children-rape-us-imo-christian-mothers-cry/
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by missKiffy(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
CR77:
I am here to check his name
He is Igbo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by V0lv0(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
Honestly, I don't believe this buillshiot.

Igbo men are rapist, but this case is suspicious.

Knowing a lot of Indian girls, I know how they like to please their parents. Her parents/friends probably caught her with a black man and she cried rape because c'mon....it's a black man.

I actually agree with you on this. Men should learn to stay away from trouble but what I would like to know is what is so special about India?

What are Nigerians doing there? Is it not better to stay in Nigeria then go to India grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oh my God so Chukwu u don graduate 4 Drugs trafikking, arm robbery, fake drug & internet scam now na rape u start.
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by uncjay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
India of all nation! Na death penalty be that nw....weh dem police bin say no more deportation, na kill be dat nw.
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Adesiji77: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Went all the way to India for this...? shocked

I resisted the temptation to check the name, afterall, he is said to be a Nigerian.

Nairaland can turn someone into something else... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by caprini1: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]these igbo ppl need to get their baifra and leave us Nigerians alone with their criminal roots.

because of them when Nigerians go to India we have to face so much discomfort because everybody thinks that we are drug dealers or online fraudsters.

its better to go there and claim to be from cameroun or ghana but once they know you are Nigerian i tell you Indians will not welcome us again because of IGBO people like this that are all over that country now.
[/size]

Statistics shows that there are more Indians in Nigeria ,than Nigerian in India. ...and don't be fooled by online news,most Indian here rape and maltreat their domestic staffs in ways and manner you can't even imagine. Although am not supporting what the guys did,but Indians? mtcheeeeews!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by akpos2050(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dem dey rape 19yrs pikin nowaday whn 12yrs girl dey Bleep everywere?
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by akpos2050(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dat boy self na moimoi
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by MeandSum: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
ikbnice:
I don't believe this to be rape. The girl in question wasn't drugged, threatened or rough-handled. She's even a consenting adult.

Well, my 9ja man, oyinbo's kitty-call wan send you go jail now, nawah o!

The mentality of some men....
because he didn't drug her it's not rape ..abi? I'm sure you have a lot of experience in such field.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by seedorfg(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
eebowl I hail ooooo
chukwu my niqqa from biafraudian nation, keep the gospel spreading, Biafra the epitome of criminals
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by KingsleyCEO: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin our Igbo brothers doing us proud everywhere
our Igbo brothers doing us proud everywhere grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by taiwotosho22(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
CR77:
Those people bearing such name can disgrace Nigeria anywhere in the world. Such behavior is in their blood. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by scholes0(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
WeedSeller:
I knew it..#Omo yiebo Chidi Chukwudi omo yiebo tofe dobo omo indiagrin..Awon werey !

"#Omo Igbo Chidi Chukwudi, omo Igbo to fe dobo omo india grin..Awon werey"

lol, this line got me cackling like a mad witch.... LMAO!
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by IamAtribalist: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool Flattheads when they are caught they say they are from Lagos. But when they are not caught and they make money they say they are from Anambra. Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) una food don ready. Make u na siddon chop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Chimdiebere(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
JEGA01:
After raping many teenage Nigerian girls successfully, he has decided to go international. More power to your joystick grin

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by tayotemowo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't understand why Nigerians won't ever learn that name calling doesn't help anybody. You don't realise that this thing could be a setup and here you guys all are naming one tribe as rapists tell me which tribe doesn't another even went as far as saying some people rape their mothers. Hmmmm and this are the so called leaders of tomorrow I'm telling you we are the ones creating the division in our country by the words we speak and the ways we behave both in public and in our homes. Sorry sorry o, sorry for ....... sorry sorry o, sorry for ......
We really have to learn to do better than our parents better than the ones that we are taking the baton from, because if we continue like this with all this tribe calling, religion calling and all of the discrimination that we met and we are continuing what do we want to hand over to our children.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Chukwu is a yorobahboi from festac estate in Lagos State whether u like it or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by BEDMON1900: 1:47am On Oct 21, 2015
glimpse33:
The accused has been identified as 28-year-old Christian
Chidiebere Chukwu from Festac Town, Lagos in Nigeria.

I smell lies
If he was a muslim then it will be true....Gob-Shite
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by BEDMON1900: 1:49am On Oct 21, 2015
CR77:
The likes of BIAFRANS...
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by BEDMON1900: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF CRIMINAL COUNTRY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR THE BRAVERY OF BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO CHASED OJUKWU TO IVORY COAST AND CONQUERED BIAFRA. IGBOS AND CRIME ARE LIKE HAUSA MAN AND GWORO. INSEPERABLE!!! undecided undecided
AS THE YORUBAS ARE PEST, GREEN SNAKE UNDER THE GREEN GRASS
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Trust Ndi-Obo to always take it a step higher.International toh bbad! grin Our ofe.mmanu brothers at least are doing their own locally,Ndi-obo are the first to put us on the international map

CAN WE PLEASE GIVE NDI-OBO A STANDING OVATION!

LMFAO.....INTERNATIONAL RAPISTS!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by JayJustus(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2015
hardworking niggas from the land of the rising shyte....but the story has k-leg maybe this girl is dating the nigga and suddenly the parents or jealous friends made up this story...I know these Indians wella cos I lived with em before you come bashing me
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by j1mmy: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Nigerian name destroyers number one - IGBO.
Until all IGBO people are rounded up from the streets of the international community, the Nigerian name will continue to deteriorate.

Buhari, please bring back death penalty...for IGBO drug dealers, rapist, 419, contraband sellers will die and we will be free of them!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by peter4d2(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
I'm wondering if its or social or political class that is causing this constant conflct between yoruba n igbo most espicially,
Damn i long for yoruba n igbo 2 agree on a thing cos I see my region as france n igbo germans more like capitalist meet industrious we could achieve so much more.
Bleep ncan
Re: Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape by Franzinni: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
lawanson44:

I wonder what LAGOS would have looked like without Igbos living there and buying up many properties and having huge investments while the YORUBASTARDS are doing nothing but this...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2974502_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f
Stay on topic sir! Ozi ofia.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2977425_faces_jpegb4da00fd77228035c5a865b97fd29286

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader / Thief Caught Stealing N10k & Iphone From Man Going To Lagos, Beaten Mercilessly / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.