Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57658 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
Darkenedrebel, i'm too lazy to come up with 12 bars. . .
We're dropping 10 bars abeg

we agreed 12 bars.... that's what we dropping...just try add two more bars to your verse...I can't start dismantling my scripts again..
I'm ready to post...get your material together..we should be posting in 30mins time
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:

I reinstated it because most cats on here were not happy with the omission. It was an unpopular decision.

Stop using my name to spread lies, [s]you're the one who reduced it to 1 point not me[/s], more than 80% of us want it that way. The views of the people should be respected, majority carries the vote bro.

stop talking pants.. I only copied the criteria from a previous battle...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ksslib:

That's me!

how far bro?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ksslib(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
grayline:

how far bro?

I dey oh oga.. You?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

we agreed 12 bars.... that's what we dropping...just try add two more bars to your verse...I can't start dismantling my scripts again..
I'm ready to post...get your material together..we should be posting in 30mins time
ok post
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
ok post

I was the waiting for you naa... you go first..I'll follow suit ASAP
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I was the waiting for you naa... you go first..I'll follow suit ASAP
nah. . .you're dropping first. . .edit your second post and drop .
I'm typing, give me 15 minutes
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

nah. . .you're dropping first. . .edit your second post and drop .

I'm typing, give me 15 minutes

why would I drop first? of course I'm gonna edit it, but you are gonna post first because I waited for you to get your verse ready..you were the one postponing since Weds, while I was ready...so proper etiquette demands that you post first...when you do, it won't take me half a micro second to post mine..

I'm still here...use the 15mins to finalize your verse & post..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop talking pants.. I only copied the criteria from a previous battle...

You're the one who's talking pants, how dare you tell people that I was the one who reduced personals when you are the one who did it?
Which previous battle? I ve never posted voting criteria in this forum that gave 1 point to personals before. Watch it bro.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
007bruce..where are you?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
jig no serious so mikuz let's have our brawl on tuesday
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yes on sunday.cheesy
make i see if i still sabi write.
Let's make it monday 9pm, how many bars
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
Darkenedrebel, reduce your lines. . .you have about 13 quatrains

you can remove that quatrain you talked about predicting my lines. . .[s]cos i know you quickly freestyled that bar after seeing my verse and joined it with another bar to make 1 quatrain[/s]

come on!, 2 quatrains for 1 bar?

I see you want to start a ruction..
Don't be stüpid & stop swaying....obese/miküz & whoever was online saw what I posted as soon as I did..so stop propagating false rumours to gain cheap points . ..even the dumbest person here could have easily guessed what your bars would be made of..I posted my bars 1 minute after yours so how is it possible to quickly freestyle 4 lines that had difficult end rhymes & make a punchline out of it in less than 50 secs & still type it out.? ..stop being paranoid ..you should have copied my verse as soon as I posted..I don't want no bitchy rant later on why you lost .
so you want me to remove a bar that nullified your verse? You must be a clown. ...

I ain't removing nothing out of my bars. There's no crime in doing 2 different punches in a stanza..none of them went beyond 6 lines . It depends on the rappers creativity & ability to compress them.. .
So Live with it & stop yapping ..you are beginning to act like you've lost.. ...

& don't answer this cos I ain't gonna reply

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

shut up! Its clear you freestyle that line
we know you'd do anything to have the W

are you daft? you did 2 quatrains in a bar which is equal to 2 bars. . .

Just remove 1 quatrain from your verse and let the votes roll

Swear on your mother's life that I freestyled that line you are a bastard. ..& a useless idiöt

They will not see when I'm been tested.. But it's when I reciprocate that they start saying my own is too much
Lines I already scripted since last week. This slowpoke is now trying to discredit them..

Mikuz & obesemf saw my verse as soon as I posted..I'm sure they can testify that they saw the bar.. . Stewpid pig

& like I said - I did 12 stanzas so I ain't' removing nothing

For the last time stop swaying.. ...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:
Mikuz, abeg see to this

i shouldnt have allowed the dude create the thread

Shut the hell up fool...Obesemf & Mikuz were on that thread as I posted. .I'm sure they saw the Preempted rebuttal as soon as I posted.
Even a fool could have easily guessed what angle your would use.

Mikuz should give you a lengthy ban for spreading false accusations in order to sway the battle,while voting is ongoing..

If I didn't quickly write that bar, may your entire clan be infected with the deadliest diseases known to mankind..nuisance
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have missed this grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

stop calling mikuz and obesemf. . . You should also swear on your dad's grave you didnt freestyle. . .i'm sure you read my verse before pasting

ok, you didnt freestyle but you stretched. . .so kindly remove a quatrain from your verse

These are just the tales of a sore loser... Grow some balls
I would call Mik & obese cos they saw my verse as I dropped it...they saw the lines so they can disapprove your faux pax statements. .
I read your bars in less than 59 seconds ?..you must be a stooge by default

When I preempted Liricyst bringing science bars, I'm sure if it was you, you would have started with your bitchy rants ...Stop swaying the crowd ..not every one is as dumb as you

& I had 12 stanzas...so I ain't removing nothing
Live with it & fück out of my mentions
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

you should also be disqualified for stretching

why dont you just remove a quatrain from your verse?

Why don't you stop acting like a bïtch with bi-polar
You are a big fool. ..Coogar was doing 6/7 lines when he brawled ely. .I don't even have up to that in a stanza just different punches & I stretched?

Stop swaying tool
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
gottoboy:

Let's make it monday 9pm, how many bars
wunt be chance by then on monday,so make it tuesday...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

now its 12 stanzas not 12 quatrains?

You are confused as fùck

lets stop this nonsense. . .just remove a quatrain from your verse

Are you dumb? Since when did 1 quatrain automatically become 4 lines here?
Are you plain retarded or idiotic ? My longest scheme had 6 lines. & they were only about 3/4..so how is that a stretch.. ?
Because I did 2 different rhyme schems doesn't mean it's stretched..it's my style & the way I want it to be
So Bruce stop acting like a simpleton. ..

None of my schemes is even up to this -[this is 7 lines]

Coogar -
This is the hour/I'm killing the coward/Y'all have witnessed the power/Ma fans want his execution swift....the victory is ours/Gimme Ely's aorta instead...this chicken is sour/I'd cut in around his arc precisely like Shinji Kagawa/ This cannibal would put Ely's bïtch-àss on a plate .......Issei Sagawa/

U3-
That's how you wordplay! every bis pun, I'm like screw his diction/ he thinks he god, so when we come across ya lines my crew see fiction / but agent, I'm your handler, I just turned off your mission /
You lost to mikuz, why would we consult your vision?/ jealous cat, every coogar hype hurt more than raw salt on lesions/ You tried to cash in but Reality check, in my verse is some awesome conviction / so be at rest, cuz B I S is done... August subscription /

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

you are a bloody liar! Coogar did 4/5 lines. . He did 6 once. .

You are a cheat! Remove a quatrain from your verse!

Cry me a river son...I ain't removing nothing -And that's because I didn't exceed the amount of bars..
You are a sore loser[first you spreading false rumours about me freestyling to sway the crowd, & yet Mik & obese saw my verse as it dropped....& now you talking gaffe about lines length in a stanza? only a sissy would be doing these. .
.I'm going back to watch the Walking dead I was streaming. .So keep ranting bïtch
And stop acting like it is the battle of your life. .it's just an internet rap battle
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

if you like go watch; my dad is a theif - who gives a fùck?

Just remove a quatrain from your verse before going

Mikuz caution this dude about parental disses. Cos when I begin to spaz, you won't hesitate to ban me

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Mikuz caution this dude about parental disses. Cos when I begin to spaz, you won't hesitate to ban me
darkenedrebel:
you are a príck.. What is this?
Swear on your mother's life that I freestyled that line [s]you are a bastard. ..& a useless idiöt
They will not see when I'm been tested.. But it's when I reciprocate that they start saying my own is too much
Lines I already scripted since last week. This slowpoke is now trying to discredit them..
Mikuz & obesemf saw my verse as soon as I posted..I'm sure they can testify that they saw the bar.. . Stewpid pig
& like I said - I did 12 stanzas so I ain't' removing nothing
For the last time stop swaying.. ...[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.