Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57991 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

That wasn't a parental diss.... ..Only an emotional bi-polar chump would claim his opponent quickly freestyled a preempted rebuttal in order to sway the crowd, & discredit his bars[a bar I have written since Last week].. .What a bïtch move..
I thank god I had witnesses who saw me when I posted...
Useless Liar

You are only doing all these things because you think you lost wink...

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
007Bruce:

i wont give a fùck if i take the L in a brawl. . . But i will give a fùck(doggy style) not to take the L against a cheat!

Deduct your lines. . .and let peace reign

I have removed the line about Jason. ..so calm the fück down, & stop crying boy.. ..

For the record - I only did to get you off my mentions,.cos your bitchiness was becoming irritating.. ..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus.. You online now.. Why not go cast a vote in the thread
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Reyginus.. You online now.. Why not go cast a vote in the thread
Are you guys done?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Are you guys done?

Yes. .go cast your vote
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Reyginus:
Are you guys done?
the bítch came back to his senses
you can vote
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm yet to read a top battle that didn't end in insult on this section. The amount of disagreement on every brawl is mind-boggling!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
007bruce and Darkrebel, I give the both of you 24 hrs to remove those thought provoking posts cos if you make me go through the stress of hiding them, I ll ban you.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
sinizia:
I'm yet to read a top battle that didn't end in insult on this section. The amount of disagreement on every brawl is mind-boggling!

Whose battles are you reading?

Most top battles end clean.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Kanyol(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:
007bruce and Darkrebel, I give the both of you 24 hrs to remove those thought provoking posts cos if you make me go through the stress of hiding them, I ll ban you.
The igwe has spoken! grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:

I don't know why people just like to start trouble..
I'm sure you saw me post my verse & saw what I dropped at first[along with obese]..The dude came here and started saying he's sure I quickly freestyled preempted rebuttal I made..so he could sway... What kind of nonsense is that?
Just imagine you post your verse & your opponent comes here to say you quickly freestyled some parts of your verse in order to sway. ....the thing pain me die..I don't like trouble, but some people here behave like animals

I think you need to make the rules stricter & start banning whoever makes false accusations in an attempt to sway battles. ..or whoever tries to sway at all.. .
Some people are just troublemakers
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't know why people just like to start trouble..
I'm sure you saw me post my verse & saw what I dropped at first[along with obese]..The dude came here and started saying he's sure I quickly freestyled preempted rebuttal I made..so he could sway... What just of nonsense is that?
Just imagine you post your verse & your opponent comes here to say you quickly freestyled some parts of your verse in order to sway. ....the thing pain me die

I think you need to make the rules stricter & start banning whoever makes false accusations in an attempt to sway battles. ..
Some people are just troublemakers. .

That is why you have the report button.
You should have reported the post where he accused you of cheating instead of replying it cos from what I read so far no be you find trouble, so since you decided to break the rules too you have to remove the erring posts.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:

That is why you have the report button.
You should have reported the post where he accused you of cheating instead of replying it cos from what I read so far no be you find trouble, so since you decided to break the rules too you have to remove the erring posts.

Alright.. .no problem. ..noted
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Alright.. .no problem. ..noted

Let the matter die, no more insults.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
mikuz:
yes sir
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Whose battles are you reading?

Most top battles end clean.

I meant the disagreement that always follow battles.

You and Coog's battle had ninjas accusing Coog of ressurecting ghost accounts.

All Dark's battles always raise disagreement. E.g Dark vs Mikuz.

Ely and Coog also had problems of Dark being accused of swaying, etc. I'm not saying that some don't end cleanly, but they usually generate a lot of controversies.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
sinizia:

I meant the disagreement that always follow battles.

You and Coog's battle had ninjas accusing Coog of ressurecting ghost accounts.

All Dark's battles always raise disagreement. E.g Dark vs Mikuz.

Ely and Coog also had problems of Dark being accused of swaying, etc. I'm not saying that some don't end cleanly, but they usually generate a lot of controversies.

Ive never argued with a ninja after battling him.

Likewise Krone, Emaprince and Ksslib.

007Bruce doesnt usually argue after battling either.

Nor any of the oldheads like Streetwize, DBR, Mailmalc, HJ etc.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by coogar: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
sinizia:

I meant the disagreement that always follow battles.You and Coog's battle had ninjas accusing Coog of ressurecting ghost accounts.

blame the ninjas......
you cannot hold me responsible for the actions of some miscreants!

that incident also had nothing to do with me. after my verse, i didn't even say jack on the battle thread until the next day. most battles end cleanly.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dark you really wanna get banned. You think I'm gonna keep warning you?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Ive never argued with a ninja after battling him.
Likewise Krone, Emaprince and Ksslib.
007Bruce doesnt usually argue after battling either.
Nor any of the oldheads like Streetwize, DBR, Mailmalc, HJ etc.
Well I'm new in this game, so I'm just talking about the few I've seen.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

blame the ninjas......
you cannot hold me responsible for the actions of some miscreants!

that incident also had nothing to do with me. after my verse, i didn't even say jack on the battle thread until the next day. most battles end cleanly.

I wasn't blaming you at all. I'm just trying to point out that controversies follow most battles I've been reading on here. I guess I didn't word my post well to include only the controversies not the battle ending cleanly.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Iceskidd:
jig no serious so mikuz let's have our brawl on tuesday

smh
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sinizia, you are only new here. NO battle ends with disagreements. We know the few that loves to fight whenever they lose. I can never argue with anybody if I ever battle, and majority here doesn't do it too.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emaprince:
Sinizia, you are only new here. NO battle ends with disagreements. We know the few that loves to fight whenever they lose. I can never argue with anybody if I ever battle, and majority here doesn't do it too.

Dark and Mik's battle ended in disagreement, didn't it? But I agree majority don't do it sha.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Some of this people know the truth but they're just scared of saying it.

Why is it that its only when one guy battles that there's controversies? You even went as far as generalizing it!

Sinizia, be fair to yourself, please.

Coogar's battle vs Max and vs Ibime didn't make the glads insult each other. Coogar's only problem is post battle and prebattles. He is absent during the battles. The ghost accounts thing is because certain accounts pop up each time he battles but that never made anyone go back and forth during the battle. Niggas only bring it up to score points AFTER the battle.

So for once, say the truth as it is.

Thank you!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Why is it that its only when one guy battles that there's controversies? You even went as far as generalizing it!

Coogar's battle vs Max and vs Ibime didn't make the glads insult each other. Coogar's only problem is post battle and prebattles. He is absent during the battles. The ghost accounts thing is because certain accounts pop up each time he battles but that never made anyone go back and forth during the battle. Niggas only bring it up to score points AFTER the battle.

Thank you!
I like the weed you smoke nowadays.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

N

Thank you!

hater.. .
There was no disagreement about brawl asides from the lines length which has been rectified- & the fact that Bruce was swaying here by making false preposterous accusations...if you don't know the origin of something, don't jump in.. Because I'm involved doesn't mean I'm guilty . .
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
obainojazz:
I like the weed you smoke nowadays.

I like the dicks you suck these days grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.