Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) (5991 Views)

Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / The 19 Most Fatal Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Freelance Writing Career / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2015
THE REUNION

Moments later, Junior and I were munching Gala and stepping down with a PET coke in a bus that will convey us to my hood, that’s actually the first thing we were taking all day long, it has really been a stressful day and I could not just wait to get home and take a proper meal, relax and then gist with the boys later.
I fumbled out my phone and dialled my mum`s number, told her about our whereabouts and the turnout of things, she promised to prepared my favourite food of Eba and Ewedu after telling her how famished we were.
Soon the bus was filled up and the driver rolled out, it was a stress free journey as there was no traffic during that time of the day, so before I could blink an eye we were at home. The instant we stepped down at the bus-stop I developed invisible extra shoulder, my walking posture changed like someone who was modelling Armani, I was wearing Gucci anyways so who cares, besides this was my hood, at least still it is and having gone away for a while they have to know levels had changed and we are now ten over ten.

I walked majestically down the street and I could see that all eyes were on me, salutations were coming from every angle of the streets, and the ones that were not really in my clique just gazed on as I enjoyed my few minutes of fame I guess.

I got to the front of our house and met my goons full everywhere like water for gutter, the feeling was great as they welcomed me with different chants and handshake, I was just feeling myself and my head was swelling like it is going to burst. All the while Junior must have been lost in thought and surely tripping for the preferential treatment I was being given, but it isn’t my fault that my street cred game is just as strong as 9ice`s.

I introduced the now dejected looking him to everyone and another round of handshakes were exchanged, we went in, met my mom doing her thing in the kitchen, so I just prostrated and gave her a kiss on her nape, she must have missed me terribly as it was written all over her face that she was damn happy. After a couple of hours after we have ate to our fill, I sat down outside gisting with my goons and they were relaying events that I have missed out on.
Most notably was that D koko has now started confirming “Benjamin” (money) and he has also bought a Blackberry and a laptop, I was green with envy even though I knew I have better plans, I guess that was just a normal human trait, I quickly shoved it off my mind and concentrate on the hot gist, we talked into the night and visited a nearby bar on the street, all expenses on D`koko. It was amazing how money can change people quickly, he was on a clean shave, nice Polo Ralph tees and I could not help but notice his left wrist that was accommodating a shining Burberry rose gold watch.
After downing like 2 bottles, I was getting tipsy because I was not much of a drinker then so we stood up and left for home. I did not know whether it was the Alcohol or just a voice speaking but I was already listening, I need to come back to Lag, if Koko can make it I can do better, I resolved as I strolled in to retire.
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
SHOOTING FINALLY

The sleep was pure bliss, I guess it was due to the alcohol in my system or the crave I have had for my bed, I just knew I have not slept like that in a long while only for Junior to give me a hot slap on my cheeks, I groaned, yawned and turned. I became angry and shot him a very scary look amidst my morning face, the combo must be very bad as he immediately apologised and told me he`s been trying to wake me up since and I was just tossing and turning.

“Ehn ehn wetin happen, why you dey wake me na” I complained bitterly, God knows I was enjoying my sleep more than anything at that moment.

“E be like say you don mad, shey we no go enter Ikoyi go shoot’’ He replied and shook his head in mockery.

I was dumb all of a sudden and realised that it’s true, I must truly be mad. I almost slept off on a life changing appointment because of two bottles of Heineken. Junior rolled out of bed and started preparing while I buried my face in my palms as I prayed. Few minutes later after bathing and all, I was clad in my Gucci suit, changed my shoe to a mirror leathered Christian Dior Lace-up, I was looking damn expensive and I could feel the envy in Juniors eyes,

“Whatever” I thought, I am just enjoying the dividends of having a bro abroad now.

It was in the wee hours around 5:40 a.m. when we set out, so the roads were so free from traffic and congestion that within 30 minutes we were already at the gate of the passport office. I jumped down from the bike that we took from Obalende and paid off the bike-man, brought out my phone from my pocket and dialled our contacts number, he directed us to go in and get a seat.

To my utter dismay on entering the compound of the building I saw hundreds of people, adults, kids, even infants, I was stunned and I can see Junior also had the same expression on his face, I was just wondering if Naija was that bad that people really want to run away to the extent of depriving an infant good sleep time.
Well I did not fail to turn heads though, I could see eyes hovering all over me as I bounced around looking for empty seats, I finally found one among two sleep-deprived beauties, despite the bags below their eye-lids it was obvious they were beautiful and they really looked identical, they must be twins I thought. I quickly settled on the vacant chair on the right, all these while I have even forgotten I knew someone called Junior but being a sharp guy that he was he was right there beside me before I could say Jack, he just took the seat beside me and wanted to start his lousy hurly-burly, I stopped him abruptly he began by shooting him this strong look.
One thing I love about Junior is that he understands the eye language very well, I was glad he got the drift before he starts spoiling my show, because I was still trying to gather momentum and start a conversation with one of the hot looking twins beside me. I decided to inspect my target and for the first time I turned my neck and Alas I caught her stealing a glance at my shoe, in my heart I jumped and threw a punch in the air like someone who scored a world cup winner, green light one!.

I could not blame her though, that shoe reeked of class and it is hard not to notice, she figured I caught her staring, I could feel she was embarrassed so I just switched on my Peter Parker mode, and tried to save the day by extending my hand forth, in the most blended phonetic tone ever
Hi, this is Tobillionaire, how you doing this morning? ” I said… smiling gleefully and she just ---------------? Continue in a bit,

where are the audience? I am back.

3 Likes

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na only me dey here, abeg make una comment na, its about to get lit oo grin

RAY1251, i catch you ooo

2 Likes

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Ignyte(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
we don dey arrive. come post.
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by coolbreezy01: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
post fast nw
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
THE DOUBLE SWEETIES

I extended my hand towards her for an handshake and she just smiled and took them[b] “I am Sharon and I`m doing good, you?”[/b] she said with a lovely voice and natural accent coupled with a charming smile that reveals one of the most beautiful dentition I have ever seen, the girl just kept on appearing prettier every second that we spent talking.

She introduced her sister to me as Sherry and yes they were twins as I had guessed earlier, so I figured apart from the physical beauty Sharon possess, she was also beautiful upstairs (intelligent) probably it was because she is from a well to do home, and might have been given a sound and quality education. In the course of our conversation I found out that she and her sister were born in Boston Massachusetts USA and they were only in the country because their parents wanted them to have a dual passport to remind them they are also Nigerians and other reasons best known to them as she told me in her own words.

Every moment we spent talking was pure bliss, and I had prodded Oga Junior to go and tidy the other end (her sister) coded, it was like my niqqa liver was just failing him, so at the end of the day I got more than what I asked for as the damsels were so free with me and kept on throwing endless questions at me from every angle and aspect of life.
Thank God I am a vast dude; I would have been fuccked up. I stood my ground and did well in answering most of their questions and at a point I switched on my joke cracking mode and gave them some snippet, it was much easier making this girls laugh, mehn money is a good thing because everything just becomes easy for you, even laughing.

By now the sky was getting clearer as the day was breaking already, we must have had our eyes locked on each other while discussing because by the time I would look up I realised the number of us in there have doubled or even tripled. Well you can’t blame me I am a sucker for intellectual conversation. So I decided to give the twins a break, I turned to Junior and decided to bring up a topic, you know what they say about one of the laws of power, `Use absence to attract respect and honour”.

“Wetin happen” Junior barked just as I was about to tap him on the lap, because all these while he has plugged in his earpiece and could not hear me calling him

“Guy chill na, me and you dey fight” I said with an evil smirk dancing on my lips, I knew why he was moody, but then it was not my fault that he could summon courage like me.

This is someone that is always making mouth when we are together about how he can do this and do that when it comes to babes issue, “He-goat” I thought as I decided to plug in my headset too, I felt a hand on my lap and that sonorous voice again calling my attention, That was it! My law worked on this chick and now is the time to enter action with boldness.

“Hey, was that Pidin you were speaking?” Sharon queried, while her hand was still resting and marauding my left lap.

“Pidgin you mean? Yeah….You know how to speak it?" I laughed at her pronunciation of pidgin, and she hit me lightly on my shoulder as she got the drift I was mocking her wrong pronunciation

“Nah I don’t know how to, but I use to hear them speak from the local movies mom watches in Boston” she replied, I nodded in reply while thinking of what her right hand was still doing on my lap, “this girl sha want to commit sin on top my neck” I thought

I gave her an insight of the language and taught her how to speak it, it was not long before she understood but her accent was not helping matters, every time I laughed at any of her pronunciation she will hit me lightly and sometimes she will just pinch me on my nape, I knew what she was trying to get me to do and as a bad sharp guy I go do am I concluded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
SEMI ROMP

Amazingly this girl is just trying to stir some troubles and I am not even sure if I can control myself if things spiral out of the current pace, I tried to take her hand that has now turned my lap into its flat off, but the moment my palm touched her skin, I knew parole has changed because the hand just developed its own mind and started caressing the soft and fresh fingers.

She looked at me and smiled, being the kind of person I am I never believed in wasting time so I just adjusted my seat closer adjoining the two edges together. Show time I thought, my blood was growing hot, I have not had sex in a while and being a teen you can imagine the stimuli response my phallus is producing underneath. We were gisting why all this was going on so it was really hard for anyone to notice apart from Junior and Sherry.

She started caressing my laps freely and her hand wandered around brushing against my increasing bulge, the contact sent an information to my cerebrum and I encircled my left arm around her waist slowly, my heart thumping hard, I can feel the adrenaline rush and most of my actions were not even a result of my thinking anymore.
We were so close and I could smell her breath, minty and fresh and I could swore she was wearing a fragrance that smelt like Orchid or something, I am a perfume freak and I can bet I would recognise the smell of 5 out of 10 designer perfumes, but that moment my brain was not functioning anymore. My hand was caressing her back as I used my hand skilfully to raise her free chiffon blouse up and gave her a light pinch on the freshest yellow skin I have ever seen.

She locked her fingers in mine and held on tight… I gave her light pinches at interval as I caressed her bare low waist, “Mind listening to some Naija top songs?” I whispered in the most sensual voice I could mutter, she nodded in the affirmative and I plugged in my earpiece, gave her one and took one as well. I opened my Sony Walkman (Shake it) media library and clicked on my playlist starting with Naeto C`s “Ten over Ten” hit track then and began rhyming to the song.

All of this was a plan to create a smoke screen and with the way Sharon was reacting I believed she understood my motive, I don’t know whether it was our little romance or boredom of sitting at one spot, Sherry was silent and tongue tied because even the few times I and Sharon talk she would barely say a word, a substantial amount of people has fallen deep in sleep as I scanned the whole area with my eagle eye.

Seems like everything was just working in my favour or should I say our favour, I turned the heat up a notch by moving my hand a bit up on her back and made a fake move of trying to unclasped her bra, just a move to see her reaction, she twitched her back and gave me this look that says “you wanna do that right here?” that moment Kas “Fimile” track came on and started booming out of the white Sony earpiece. She started smiling and I was puzzled and asked her what was funny, she just winked and started shaking her head to the wicked beats of Kas. She loves the song i assumed and so i continued the riot on her back with my hand, and this time I was bolder because the way she was holding my hand signifies that I am doing the right thing.

I encircled her body again and started rubbing her flat tummy, she had the button type of abdomen so I started teasing it and I guess it was tickling her as she was just cackling all the way, on one of those occasions we drew an attention from one of the sleepers lol but the woman dozed off as fast as she looked back. I was damn rock hard by now and Sharon was just holding my hand,

“which kind yeye romance this semi-akata girl dey follow me play na” I thought out loud

"What`you just say?" she threw me off balance

"Just complaining on why these officials haven't begin procedure yet" i lied grin

Well I guess she figured I was beginning to lose interest then she did something that blew my mind…..make una comment first….i dey come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by coolbreezy01: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bobo cum continue fast abeg nw cuz I dey follow

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by ebukav(m): 1:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Oga oya come continue.
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Holluwaphlexy(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] dz tori odikwa sweet gan... I'm kinda sure dah they will b caught when they are deep in d action
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by dammyd46(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
I love this story.....update plss o
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by aumeehn: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
SEMI ROMP

Amazingly this girl is just trying to stir some troubles and I am not even sure if I can control myself if things spiral out of the current pace, I tried to take her hand that has now turned my lap into its flat off, but the moment my palm touched her skin, I knew parole has changed because the hand just developed its own mind and started caressing the soft and fresh fingers.

She looked at me and smiled, being the kind of person I am I never believed in wasting time so I just adjusted my seat closer adjoining the two edges together. Show time I thought, my blood was growing hot, I have not had sex in a while and being a teen you can imagine the stimuli response my phallus is producing underneath. We were gisting why all this was going on so it was really hard for anyone to notice apart from Junior and Sherry.

She started caressing my laps freely and her hand wandered around brushing against my increasing bulge, the contact sent an information to my cerebrum and I encircled my left arm around her waist slowly, my heart thumping hard, I can feel the adrenaline rush and most of my actions were not even a result of my thinking anymore.
We were so close and I could smell her breath, minty and fresh and I could swore she was wearing a fragrance that smelt like Orchid or something, I am a perfume freak and I can bet I would recognise the smell of 5 out of 10 designer perfumes, but that moment my brain was not functioning anymore. My hand was caressing her back as I used my hand skilfully to raise her free chiffon blouse up and gave her a light pinch on the freshest yellow skin I have ever seen.

She locked her fingers in mine and held on tight… I gave her light pinches at interval as I caressed her bare low waist, “Mind listening to some Naija top songs?” I whispered in the most sensual voice I could mutter, she nodded in the affirmative and I plugged in my earpiece, gave her one and took one as well. I opened my Sony Walkman (Shake it) media library and clicked on my playlist starting with Naeto C`s “Ten over Ten” hit track then and began rhyming to the song.

All of this was a plan to create a smoke screen and with the way Sharon was reacting I believed she understood my motive, I don’t know whether it was our little romance or boredom of sitting at one spot, Sherry was silent and tongue tied because even the few times I and Sharon talk she would barely say a word, a substantial amount of people has fallen deep in sleep as I scanned the whole area with my eagle eye.

Seems like everything was just working in my favour or should I say our favour, I turned the heat up a notch by moving my hand a bit up on her back and made a fake move of trying to unclasped her bra, just a move to see her reaction, she twitched her back and gave me this look that says “you wanna do that right here?” that moment Kas “Fimile” track came on and started booming out of the white Sony earpiece. She started smiling and I was puzzled and asked her what was funny, she just winked and started shaking her head to the wicked beats of Kas. She loves the song i assumed and so i continued the riot on her back with my hand, and this time I was bolder because the way she was holding my hand signifies that I am doing the right thing.

I encircled her body again and started rubbing her flat tummy, she had the button type of abdomen so I started teasing it and I guess it was tickling her as she was just cackling all the way, on one of those occasions we drew an attention from one of the sleepers lol but the woman dozed off as fast as she looked back. I was damn rock hard by now and Sharon was just holding my hand,

“which kind yeye romance this semi-akata girl dey follow me play na” I thought out loud

"What`you just say?" she threw me off balance

"Just complaining on why these officials haven't begin procedure yet" i lied grin

Well I guess she figured I was beginning to lose interest then she did something that blew my mind…..make una comment first….i dey come.
Oga what's up! Since 2015 we de wait for update o!

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Girlyy: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Your story is interesting and well written. Please continue cos I'm following

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Girlyy: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Your story is interesting and well written. Please continue cos I'm followingsmileysmiley
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
author=Girlyy post=61672827]Your story is interesting and well written. Please continue cos I&#039;m followingsmileysmiley[/quote]</body></html>

Girlyy u no well oo, u saw a story dat was abandoned since 2015 u re now saying he should continue?
Any tank unveiling da story for me,it a nice story too bad jt was abandoned.

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by kayo80(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm! See as this guy put me for suspense o! I now know how my readers feel when i abandon a story. It ain't cool. Lol!
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
kayo80:
Hmm! See as this guy put me for suspense o! I now know how my readers feel when i abandon a story. It ain't cool. Lol!

I have something new bro, check it out.

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by kayo80(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

I have something new bro, check it out.

Yea...i am already reading it. Lovely story. I like the last chapter...where you were talking about the art of seduction. I wanna ask...did you read any books on seduction?
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Tobillionaire19: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
kayo80:

Yea...i am already reading it. Lovely story. I like the last chapter...where you were talking about the art of seduction. I wanna ask...did you read any books on seduction?

Yes, Robert Greene (Art Of Seduction)

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by kayo80(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

Yes, Robert Greene (Art Of Seduction)

Cool.
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by itsandi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice story, continue? Enjoy cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Bro how far, continued the stories naw, haba, we dey wait oh.
Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by kayo80(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
donsimo:
Bro how far, continued the stories naw, haba, we dey wait oh.

Don't mind the guy. He just leave us for suspense.

1 Like

Re: TOBILLIONAIRE (the 19 Years Old Millionaire) by tomtyte02(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
I knw its stressful writing both stories at a time bt smhw, i tink it should be easy since this one is a true life story. Please continue this story. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Authors Commence Building Of Writers’ Village / Diary Of A Rugged Chaiz Man. / Exam-In-(My N)ation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.