Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party (8229 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by love2nicee: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
See gobe…lol

The photos were taken at a party in Kenya over the weekend. And most of the ladies were grinding their butts on the men. According to Mpasho Tv, the popular Jamaican dance style is now popular among eastern Africans. More photos below…

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/see-raunchy-photos-of-ladies-grinding-their-butts-on-men-in-kenyan-party.html

Re: See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by ernesty20(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
angry see grown ups misbehaving!!! So much craziness for the shit factory...
My sis can't even try this...why?
1. I don't partake in such stupidity
2. Bullets gon' vibrate through the skull of the nigga who she is grinding...leaving her in trauma for the next ten years!
Re: See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by iheanyi40(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
angry see grown ups misbehaving!!! So much craziness for the shit factory...
My sis can't even try this...why?
1. I don't partake in such stupidity
2. Bullets gon' vibrate through the skull of the nigga who she is grinding...leaving her in trauma for the next ten years!
lol Bro watsup wit u
Re: See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by PissedOffWeed(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
iheanyi40:
lol Bro watsup wit u
Am okay bro lol...just that am always pissed off..
Re: See Raunchy Photos Of Ladies Grinding Their Butts On Men In Kenyan Party by iheanyi40(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
PissedOffWeed:

Am okay bro lol...just that am always pissed off..
lol, d moniker tho grin how hustle na

(1) (Reply)

Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead / "Love Is A Battlefield" Tania Omotayo Tweets As Wizkid Shelves Marital Plans / Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.