Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

America Celebrities Who Are They Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / America Celebrities Who Are They Dating (3199 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by osean: 2:48pm On May 01, 2009
can you guy see that suni Osorun is a big star now is holly it down wait is glr Keyshia Cole will see that dein kess in Hollywood, Boulevard, in Los Angeles And is Dating a gir call queentte ,
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by mirada: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2009
am sure suni osorun posted this himself because that is what he is known for, lies, lies and lies!!!
aaarrggg. u kiss keisha cole u so wish!!! lol
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Top draw bullshit! angry
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by SeanT21(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2009
osean:

can you guy see that suni Osorun is a big star now is holly it down wait is glr Keyshia Cole will see that dein kess in Hollywood, Boulevard, in Los Angeles And is Dating a gir call queentte ,

GRA GRA GRA!! haha
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by mirada: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2009
mr crackles, who are u mad at? and who is d bastard, suni osorun or keisha cole?
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by funkydot(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
Please who the *f* is Suni Osorun?
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by mirada: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
hey funkydot suni osorun is a mr nobody that can lie till eternity, he has no good reputation home and abroad, everyone that knows him knows him with lies. he is disgusting and can't even speak good english. he is not even proud of his family (that is if he has one) such that he calls some prominent people his parents, yurk!!!
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by sley4life(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2009
bow wow- ciara
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by funkydot(f): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2009
@ Mirada
Wow! shocked I guess that pretty much sums him up. Not someone I need to know then. smiley
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by mamag3: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
I don't know and care. undecided
Re: America Celebrities Who Are They Dating by SoulPriest: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
I have had personal relationship with Suni , he is a bastard and a serious 419. ask LAFACE, DEL-B, TY SNOOP, SOUL E, PAUL PLAY,FEMI-DICIPLE of Hotline and Universal Models u will run next time u hear sunis name.

A broke ass that soaks garri all day with akara. He lies about with his relationship with THE GAME, TEQUILA, how he produced the sound track for Mission Impossible, How he is related to King Suny ade.

Suni has no place of abode in the U.S, and believe me he is a no man in hollywood, he hails from osun state and he is thief, liar and a broke ass that scope people for money .

He stole the model agency info from HOTLINES Model, now he scope model for money claiming he will get them jobs.

I know him too well, just be careful cause he is a kind to be deleted from the society.I was a member of an underground musical group REALLEST SQUAD, stay clear from him, dnt let him use his passport to deceive you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Ice Prince & Kendra Etufunwa Stops Traffic In NY / Caption This Picture Of Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze & Mr Ibu On Set, Guys / Check Out Beverly Naya's Sexy Gym Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.