Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,586 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea (12089 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea by tpiah2: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
On the mountain, in the valley, on the land and in the sea

The Lord is my portion in the land of the living

the Lord is good forever more

the Lord is my portion in the land of the living

the Lord is good. Forever more.
Re: On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea by Ayemileto(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
tpiah2:
On the mountain, in the valley, on the land and in the sea

The Lord is my portion in the land of the living

the Lord is good forever more

the Lord is my portion in the land of the living

the Lord is good. Forever more.

I usually here a strong similar to this on radio, but don't know the title or the singer. I really like the song and will love to download it.

Any idea of the title or singer?
Re: On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea by nlPoster: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2020
It's a Nigerian chorus, I'm not sure of the origin.

Just seeing this, sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / I Choose To Praise God / Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.