Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? (12088 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / Pastor Who Studies "The Buttocks" More Than The Bible, Caught On CCTV!!! / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by hart12(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2023
These are the miracles that amazed me the most.

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss

22 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by budaatum: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus feeding 5000.

I love it so much that I tried it once. Told everyone to contribute so we can all eat, and some ended up with takeaway.

63 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:
Jesus feeding 5000.

I love it so much that I tried it once. Told everyone to contribute so we can all eat, and some ended up with takeaway.

Of all the miracles.?? You too like food grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by budaatum: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

You too like food grin

No be only me eat the food now, aba!

In fact, after the takeaway, there was nothing left over for me.

6 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by hart12(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2023
so you didn't think of him healing the blind and curing the cripple rather than choosing the feeding of the 5k
budaatum:

No be only me eat the food now, aba!

In fact, after the takeaway, there was nothing left over for me.

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by hart12(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2023
died and resurrected on the third day

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by budaatum: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:
so you didn't think of him healing the blind and curing the cripple rather than choosing the feeding of the 5k

I was asked for the miracle that caught my attention, and I stated the one miracle that so caught my attention that I even tried to perform it myself. And not only that once with food. For I once asked for books instead, and got so many that I filled a whole local government with them.

But now that you ask, I like the blind healings too, and have even spent time spitting on mud and rubbing it in people's eyes, and the ones that have bothered to go and bath in the pool of Siloam have come back to tell me they can see.

Cripple though? Well, that I leave to orthopaedicians, though prevention works better for some cripplings, for which I advocate the Islamic prayer ritual. If you start young and do it the prescribed 5 times a day, you'd be amazed at how agile you'd be in your old age. Daily exercise works too, mind.

Truth is, all Jesus' miracles have caught my eye - mentally, physically, philosophically psychologically etc - at one time or the other.

By the way, you said "gather and discuss", so why the interrogation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Science can maybe pull those healing ones off with advanced research
....but to feed 5k pple?? That miracle madt oooo grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Ezedon(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Turning Water into Wine.

7 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by MetroLane: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Jonah inside the belly of a fish.

I don't know if this one is miracle

or

punishment.

But man, I wouldn't mind being in a whale's stomach for one one week to escape the troubles of this world.

Make I just clear my head small.

lincsnuel:

You will probably be digested before one week in the whale's stomach.
Though you cannot be swallowed by a whale cos the oesophagus isn't that big to allow passage of human.

Bros you really carry wetin I talk for head sha grin

I don't want to be in a whale's stomach, I just wan cool my head.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Harrynight(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
cool

Healing of the woman with the flow of Blood after 12 yrs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Mindlog: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
The turning of water into wine, at the wedding in Cana. It anchors my faith, that no matter how impossible it may seem before humans, God has the final say.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
The one where a spirit impregnated a virgin girl and her simp betrothed swallowed the stupid story grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
The miracle of the Bible itself. The book is the biggest nuclear bomb in the universe if you know what is inside it

KJV

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by BlackDuke(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus ability to speak to over 5000 people without a microphone.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by stunnert(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Job regaining all he lost in a short while

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by bonechamberlain(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Moses pathing the red sea, jesus turning water into wine, and abraham having a son in his late 90's

Let's gather and discuss
Moses pathing into the red sea have actually been proven by some Egyptian archeologist. They recently discovered the bones of over 400 men with shield and spears at the depth of the red sea.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by marsup: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Turning water to wine...

1 Like

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Adeolubob4naira: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
David and Uriah's wife
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by PROPHETmichael: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2023
The one that no one ever talked about and that is how a fish needed deliverance due to stomach pain after mistakenly swallowing a coin. Matthew 17:24-27

If a fish can be delivered of stomach pain, how much more you his beloved? It doesn't matter what pain you are going through right now, hear me, help is on the way....Don't give up.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by jumper524(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
That 5loaves and 2 fish when jesus take feed 5k people. Make them sha check that story again. Something mix for the narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Franking: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Jonah and the fish. It's surely a miracle. grin

18 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by BigDawsNet: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss

All Jesus miracles

Lazarus
The woman with issue of blood
Walk on water
Brought out excess fish in area without single water
Fasted for 40 days and night
Turn water to wine... and many more...

They all amazed me

13 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by prettyliz(f): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2023
hart12:

Let's gather and discuss
Raising Lazarus from the dead

2 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Thobby02lawbar(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Jesus raising Lazarus from death.. Lazarus wey don dey stink... Chai!

5 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by smokeyupu(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Elisha sending Naaman to the Jordan river without seeing him......

Cured upon doubt

13 Likes

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by jumper524(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Moses pathing into the red sea have actually been proven by some Egyptian astrologers. They recently discovered the bones of over 400 men with shield and spears at the depth of the red sea.
Archaeologists did not unearth the bones of Egyptian soldiers, weapons and chariots to prove the biblical account of the parting of the Red Sea, despite the false claims of many stories reporting otherwise.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://apnews.com/article/5d179748ce474b4e96bfe3a22fc50bd4%23:~:text%3DArchaeologists%2520did%2520not%2520unearth%2520the,of%2520many%2520stories%2520reporting%2520otherwise.&ved=2ahUKEwimgKbdj_n9AhVz7rsIHZ8BBf8QFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2asx46NUUdRh5BLttujWAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by Kuramushe(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
[qhuote author=hart12 post=122065828]These are the miracles that amazed me the most.

Let's gather and discuss[/quote]just the power of quenching all evil forces ....... Blood of Jesus Christ
Re: Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? by akanbiaa(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) / On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea / I Choose To Praise God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.