Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (57404 Views)

Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by HFMagazine: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dr. Bartum Kulah, an American based businessman, who accused Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker of sleeping with his wife, Clarice Ford-Kulah, has apologized to the actor via social media.

Days ago, words were flying around, that the Van Vicker was having an affair with Clarice Ford-Kula – wife to Dr Kulah who doubles as Vicker’s manager.

“My wife will deny the accusations and claim to be Van Vicker's manager and business partner, that’s what she always says, it’s all a cover up, and I’ve caught them at a hotel twice.”

Dr Kulah said earlier, but now in a sharp ‘u-turn’, Dr Kulah has denied the allegation, describing it as "unguided". The businessman took to his Facebook page to apologize to Van Vicker and his family for the harm he could have caused them during the period.

Read Dr Kulah’s full statement below

“I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my wife Dr Clarice Ford-Kulah and Van Vicker for the inconvenience caused by my unguided statements which went viral.

“I allowed my misunderstanding of genuine professional relationship and jealousy to get the best of me. However, it is unfortunate that many statements I made were misquoted and embellished by the press. I have no evidence (pictures nor videos) to prove that Van Vicker is having an affair with my wife. It was an empty threat.

“Again to Van Vicker, I regret the inconvenience this caused your career and family. To my wife Clarice, I’m sorry for my actions and for putting you out there negatively. Please forgive me.”

http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/van-vicker-never-slept-wife-dr-kulah-makes-u-turn/

See where he made the allegations earlier "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah https://www.nairaland.com/3167957/van-vicker-sleeping-clarice-ford-kulah

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Perfecttouch(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Maybe it was initially osogbo weed at work

38 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by cruzita(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
You are a mad dog

after all the blabbing you expect sorry to heal all

8 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by thesicilian: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
<in PSquare's voice> Money speaking, so drastically
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by lanaVello(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ghanian jollof at work grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by nerodenero: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
The first report seems true. This denial proves something went wrong at some point. The man would have to keep quiet forever.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by goldbim(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
This man is confused!!..there's no smoke without fire,i strongly believe something must have prompted his sudden denial of his story..maybe his wife has" DEADLIER"evidences against him..

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by axortedbabe(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Change of tongue under Durex

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Afrok(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
The man nah jonsing man, since he cclaimed to have the pictures and video, post it mehn and allow us be the judge whether Van Vicker drill your wife's hole or not.

Some people can talk from both sides of the mouth, I hope he doesn't have his root with Lai Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by countsparrow: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
At the end of the day you end up embarrassing yourself accusing your wife publicly.. Treat her f**k up internally if true, dont know why men dey always do like Muftau sometimes..

3 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by lifezone247(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
lanaVello:
Ghanian jollof at work grin
the thyme they use as the spice most be from Kenya. grin van vicker at the last pics reading his post on fb and nl like this man never see chomching grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by gabazin080(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
this man and are like 5&6.

they are both denials
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by majamajic(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
After 4kids,no trust yet .

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by brunofarad(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wah

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by NextGovernor(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
This woman otumokpo strong.

5 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
It takes a real man to do what he just did, not many men can admit to their wrongs in public, anyways follow my story https://www.nairaland.com/3111821/story-preachers-son or on ovisart..com

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Womanitarian(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Something happened

2 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Too much weed undecided

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
no mind the man the man dey fear..... of her beautifl wife not to be snatch.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
I like d part where he admitted he allowed his jealousy get d best of him.. strong confession

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Realhommie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
You are a mad dog

What else would heal if not this sincere apology?

He has done the right and noble thing, it's now left for Van & his wife to forgive eventhough it wn't be easy.

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by bigerboy200: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
How does this save Fayose from Drowning?

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Pyno30: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok.
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Cherishing(f): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
E Concern Nigerians

1 Like

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Misconception..
Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by bedspread: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
You are a mad dog

U MUST NOT CURSE TO MAKE YOUR THOUGHTS KNOWN

2 Likes

Re: “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises by helphelp: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jealous fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Buys A Car For Khloe Of BBNaija / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) / Sister Deborah Poses Nude In New Artistic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.