Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Son &my Daughter.......short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Son &my Daughter.......short Story (2466 Views)

My Son My Man- A Story / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
__======_=============_=___^^^®®®®®®®®®=======_==_____________======

Everywhere went silent when mr.adegbile rose up to bless the couple of the day,though he didn't support the relationship between his only son adeola.

He stood up,he look left and right first and speak"i don't really think this marriage would come true,its remind me of those days........

FLASH BACK....JUNE 1 1998

Mrs sholanke and mrs adegbile were seated in the hospital waiting room waiting for their name to be called for ante natal...not long a nurse came out of the doctors office and call on mrs sholanke,both friend stand up heading to the doctor office but was stopped by thesame nurse "its only her " "we came together"mrs adegbile replied..

mrs adegbile and mrs adegbile were childhood from,they grew up in the same area though they went to different primary and secondary school...after their secondary school,they choose the same institution and even study thesame course office admin.

they enter the doctors office,the doctor direct theum to sit on the chair in front of him,"eyin iya ibeji ,how you doing today?" the doctor asked"we are doing good ooo doctor"both of dem replied "mrs sholanke you will be due in coming weeks try to exercise yourself regularly and avoid eating anyting that started with ,that what i ll tell you too because you be due soon"
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
this is a fiction story...your omment,correction commitment and is needed....great readers
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2015
chapter 2

Mrs adegbile and Mrs sholanke both lives in the same estate though their husbands doesn't interact because Mr adegbile is the richest man in the estate...he thinks interacting with Mr sholanke is too awkward,he even told his wife he didn't want to see Mrs sholanke in his house anymore..not knowing that Mrs sholanke is at the door listening to their conversation..from that day she hasn't knock at her friend gate.

Mrs sholanke told her friend to let her alight in front of Mrs adegbile gate but she refused..she drive in to the compound,"i don't like the way you behave sometime,why did you want to get down from the car"she asked"i just want to""you have been avoiding my house since,please tell me what really happen""nothing,i just feel like that and also with my condition i don't want to stress my self"...silent enveloped as they alight the car..

Mrs adegbile move toward the gate"where are you going?""im going to rest in my place""and you said you are not avoiding my house,cant you rest here for a while before your husband return from work""i have to cook before he return..good bye".

Mrs sholanke was about to insert the key into the key hole when she recieved a call from a strange number
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by princessadeola(f): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ride on, update often and pls complete d story.
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by OYAY(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nice intro, come continue as soon as possible.
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by OYAY(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nice intro, come and continue asap.
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
chapter.......

.she picked up reluctantly"hello,.......yes I'm Mrs adegbile...whaaaat..my husband.....plane crash.....hhow come"she sat down on the staircase as water started dripping down her cheek.

•"mogbe,im gonna raise a child alone"now sobbing louder...Mrs adegbile get bored at home and she decided to go to her friend place...she reached there,only to find her friend outside sobbing..

°"whats happening,you haven't enter since you left my place,why are you crying""my husband is no more,he is dead""how.....are you serious at all""i got a call from the company he work for,saying he was sent on a business trip to South Africa which he is to return today,unfortunately,he was involve in a plane crash just ten minutes after the plane took off"she said amidst crying"that bad!let go to my place"...

"i cant because my husband family were coming,we are going to mortuary to claim his corpse...you can stay with me before they arrive""okay..i will stay"
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2015
thanks...ur comment keep me going more update coming
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2015
OYAY:
Nice intro, come and continue asap.
thanks
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2015
princessadeola:
Ride on, update often and pls complete d story.
thanks
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
AFTER ONE MONTH

Mrs sholanke is yet to be due,her friend is in the labour room for the past two hours...the doctor is not in sight...her husband is not even around he went for a business meeting outside the state...she is the only one standing at the corridor waiting patiently for the doctor..

Finally,the doctor came out and told her to see him in his office,the doctor is sweating profusely as if he just finish running 12500meter race..she was scared that something bad had happened to her friend,a nurse came out of the labour room.."please whats her situation"the nurse just look at her without uttering a word..

"something is wrong"she taught to her self,then she remember something"i haven't tell her husband"she reach for her phone in her hand purse,she dialed Mr adegbile number..he didn't pick she tried it again,$till the same"what can i do now"she voiced out..she went to the car that they brought and use her friend phone to call Mr adegbile ,he picked at first ring"your wife is in the hospital...i think something is not alright here,that why i called you....its better you come down here"she cut the call"so he is back,he cant even call to say he is back...."
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Missmossy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice one, more updates biko.
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by OYAY(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Following
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2015
update coming soon.. exam keep me busy
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
continuation

Not more than 15minutes Mr adegbile rush in to the hospital heading straight to the doctor office,he didn't even notice anyone was standing at the corridor....

"these man hasn't change a bit"mrs sholanke taught..she begin to feel weak and fluid rush out..."doctor...doc...tttorr....nurse!!!!!..."she manage to shout...

Mr adegbile rushed out of the doctor office...he called the nurse..."what happened"he asked"just call me the doctor""the doctor is with my wife"

15 MINUTES LATER

"that woman cannot deliver on her own..we need to carry out operation and we need money"the doctor said...Mr adegbile drop his sleeping wife hand suddenly"whaat operation,how much is the money" "not much just one hundred and fifty thousand naira""where will i get that..i haven't pay my wife bill and i cant add that to it...you know what her family will be here soon... I'll inform her family""no problem,just make it fast"the doctor exit the ward...his wife had given birth to a baby boy the doctor told him before evacuating his seat when he visited his office..

"i cant give her that money..giiiveee...i cant even lend her...i will not..."Mr adegbile taught....he prepared to leave for Mrs sholanke parent house..
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
OYAY:
Following
thanks
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Missmossy:
Nice one, more updates biko.
thanks maam
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
im sorry for d long update
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by Babham(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
i need ur comment ma peepz
Re: My Son &my Daughter.......short Story by aprilwise(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Interesting beginning. Ride on

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Ekiti Undergraduate / Characters And Characterization In The Second Class Citizen By Buchi Emecheta / Welcome To Naijasinglegirl Fans Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.