Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (42814 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Bonapart(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bubu still working
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Sijo01(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
No reason(s) stated? Confused Administration.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
He is a Christian minority northerner. Immediately they made one of them SGS you knew this one was going to be fired for an Hausa Fulani Muslim replacement.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by pman001(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
another hausa/fulani on the way to take over...God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by lonelydora: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
naijapips02:
Amaechi to take over.

Lol. You wan find trouble, abi? I wanted to say same shaa.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by PassingShot(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
jerseyboy:
He is a Christian minority northerner. Immediately they made one of the SGS you knew this one was going to be fired for an Hausa Fulani Muslim replacement.
See how somebody pikin dey reason!

Tribalism, bigotry and nepotism have killed your sense of proper reasoning.

Waiting for your insults. I'm immune!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Guyman02: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Evolution of ISIS

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Basdiq: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
gabng:

Stop this foolishness.

Head of Service is technically the most senior civil servant.
You may mean well but your words may hurt the
other person. Think before you speak; you don't
know what the other person's going through.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sonnie10: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
collegereap:
What is the reason behind this?

Maybe his ranka dede the last time he met Buhari was not loud enough. That is what you get when you don't give enough accolade to your President.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by dipopooo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
PMB is a confused human being
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Buhary is confused!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thats all we hear, no country progress.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Yhinkss(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
He sacks a northerner, you still complain. What's the problem with Biafra? At least there is no smoke without fire, and with records Buhari has zero tolerance to corruption. He nust have done something wrong, besides I learnt he wants to effect a federal character in that post meaning a southerner is coming on board according to vanguard.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Sant1m: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Proper fulaniman coming on board loading soon!
this is foolishness, why not face Biafra and leave Nigeria and her President alone

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by jcross19: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
wachakuta:
No nonsense presido!
Ride on PMB
some people try to make unreasonable comment to get "likes" because it seems that unreasonable comment gives "like".
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by omogin(f): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
The HOS wasn't removed because of corruption, but because of advice from ogboni gangsters wanting someone who would favour their cause.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by bokohalal(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
He did not give any reason when he was appointed
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by philips70(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I think we need to know the reasons while he is sacked

Just a balance of appointments, federal character. The SGF is from his region. He will be replaced with someone maybe from the south.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by philips70(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
dipopooo:
PMB is a confused human being. What was he tinkin I mean Y did he appoint d guy in d 1st place? He did d same tin by removing Ibeto as ministerial nominee. Someone shud pls telll d old man to start tinkin fast.

Seek knowledge before blabbing. Kifasi was appointed by the last government. It's you that's not thinking fast now.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by akwana: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
And your relatives will be happy you have an education.
jerseyboy:
He is a Christian minority northerner. Immediately they made one of them SGS you knew this one was going to be fired for an Hausa Fulani Muslim replacement.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by modath(f): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirxbit:
aproko mind ur buznes..shuu.whch kind wahala be dis na.abeg u in d name of God ehn no try am quote me 4 such a stupid reason again.amebo

I am quoting you again... Jump into your device & come do your worst!! undecided

Why so serious?

Someone took the meat on your rice ?Joyless wonder..
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by chrisgush: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
sahara reporters again. adonblif it. until i read from a reliable source
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by ojomamah: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is ok cooperat or fall out pmb is wauching
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by AWONEYAN(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank God he is not an igbo man, before I hear say na because he is igbo man.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by gennykdb(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
D terminal leave and sack is confirmed, I work at d head of civil service...Oga ddnt come to work today...and he is lucky he ddnt show up cos workers were waiting ready to boo him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by gabng(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Basdiq:
You may mean well but your words may hurt the
other person. Think before you speak; you don't
know what the other person's going through.

No apologies here. People should learn to ask questions first before jumping into conclusions.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Akiika: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
If this guy was a SEasterner, the noise here would have been unbearable. You don't see any Northerner coming here to cry marginalization.
My guess is that, this guy have been found stealing yams.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by yahrant140(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm, used and dump head of service chief!
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
I have been reliably informed by the elders that this president can cane very well. The number 1 civil servant in the country has just been technically removed from his post and I won't be surprised if the removal is on account of alleged corrupt practices on his part. PMB has zero tolerance for corruption and the message is SIMPLE, if you can't live within your fat government salary&allowances, please take the exit door. Incoming ministers take note. For once, no one will cry of victimisation of a southerner. God bless NIGERIA.
the bolded is the scam that has surfaced for a while to deceive the gullible...buhari came into rulership once more on a corrupt pedestal, supported by corrupt individuals...Nigerians should think straight and shove aside this zero tolerance slogan...nonsense...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by jamsboy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
That Y I love this man (PMB) even if u are Hausa and u mess up ,u hv to fear the consequences for your action lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Sultanchidi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
wachakuta:
No nonsense presido!
Ride on PMB
must u applaud his every decision, did u even bother 2 find out d reason. Pmb is nt a superman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Osibanjo Takes Over The Worship Session At RCCG, Ikoyi / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.