Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (42815 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Abubakar Danladi Sani From Senate / Buhari Removes Mamora, Bugaje And Tallen From New Ambassadorial List / Buhari Removes Ibrahim Magu As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by kokoA(m): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
gennykdb:
D terminal leave and sack is confirmed, I work at d head of civil service...Oga ddnt come to work today...and he is lucky he ddnt show up cos workers were waiting ready to boo him out
the man no dey try ba.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Jarus(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Born on January 1, 1956, Mr. Kifasi was a member of the Board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC;....The emergence of Mr. Kifasi, observers noted, was influenced largely by his closeness and loyalty to the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke, believed to be a close ally of the President http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/166686-update-jonathan-appoints-danladi-kifasi-new-head-of-service.html

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with this.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by asha80(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jarus:

I dont understand..what if it does?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Nellypy: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Am not interested with all this Buhari great job opportunity as earlier promised pls
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirxbit:
Isokay...lets knw d reason he was removed asap
He is dormant!
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by aksule(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder if some people believed that the federal government of Nigeria belongs to someone exclusively. While the president can hire and fire however reasons have to be provided why he is hiring and firing. Where we could have got an angel is probably in the advanced countries but even there none not to talk of Nigeria. Shielding the government from genuine concerns will not help the government and the people being governed at the long run

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by tonero230(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are right
Let the terrorist body odour stench no near my side...bye

He has body odour and he is a president and you that have a nice body perfume,what are you?who knows you?Can you ever get to his position in your entire life?
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Guguru102(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
wachakuta:
No nonsense presido!
Ride on PMB

Indeed tomorrow will judge sha!

Am waiting for the body language in fighting corruption tomorrow as Saraki trials start tomorrow

make e no be like say we do enter one chance.

Maybe baba just dey give us the illusion of wetin we want.

Nevertheless,<b> tomorrow</b> will come and go.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by mranova(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is no surpsurprise, it's long been coming.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Namdidi: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Many people comment without hearing all sides of a matter. He that passes judgement without hearing from all sides is not wise. it may not be based on corruption, think twice.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

I am quoting you again... Jump into your device & come do your worst!! undecided
Why so serious?
Someone took the meat on your rice ?Joyless wonder..
kk..satisfied nw??took d meat "on ur rice"my dear english,rip
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by lindasmilez(f): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
The greatest fear in dis world is fear of d opinion of others..the moment u r unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep but a lion..our PRESIDENT is a LION..fearless..brave #myrespectsir#

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by onismate: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
when will I read the news that "Buhari has removed lalasticlala as mod front-page on nairaland" or that Seun has sold nairaland for a mega big bucks in billions of dollars
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by modath(f): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirxbit:

Get your brighter grammar if you have a problem with that construction........That is the correct expression, it is "on" the mound of rice in your plate...

You with your abbreviations ooo... "ur" "nw"

Gerrarrahia jo!! smiley... life is not that serious....
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by dearestaramide: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
gabng:

Stop this foolishness.

Head of Service is technically the most senior civil servant.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by zik4ever: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
jamsboy:
That Y I love this man (PMB) even if u are Hausa and u mess up ,u hv to fear the consequences for your action lipsrsealed
That's great! Just that the man sacked is NOT a Hausa man!!. He is a minority Christian from Taraba State (North East) just like the SGF is from Adamawa State, another Christian minority. Likely that the replacement might be a Southerner.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by gemsclothiers: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Honestly politics is good business, but truth is, a lot of us don't make or gain directly from it. So read my comment to the end and take an action, cause everyone can gain from my offer. Buy any Jersey from Gems' Clothiers and we will brand, rebrand, or customise it for you for FREE. call us on 08038698787 or WhatsApp us via 08024059293, or via 58CAF4AC on BBM. We supply across the country, we sell premium quality products at your city's best price. Try us today, We're Satisfyingly Classy. Gems' Clothiers... Satisfyingly Classy
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by olutunde12(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
kogiguy:
That is good....let new person take control .....#saynototribalism

New person?
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

Get your brighter grammar if you have a problem with that construction........That is the correct expression, it is "on" the mound of rice in your plate...

You with your abbreviations ooo... "ur" "nw"

Gerrarrahia jo!! smiley... life is not that serious....
lwkmd..watz dis one saying again.biko ehn,leave me alone.am nt d cause of ur misfortune
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by Rexleo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank God,how do you expect someone that was permanent secretary ministry of petroleum under Dezeine to be clean.be gone Kifasi.more to follow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by modath(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
sirxbit:
lwkmd..watz dis one saying again.biko ehn,leave me alone.am nt d cause of ur misfortune

If life wasn't too harsh on you, you wouldn't lose your sense of humour, thought all was well with you, didn't know you are a walking mannerless sad sod..

Bye Felicia...#iranu undecided

Mtcheeeww......
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
modath:

If life wasn't too harsh on you, you wouldn't lose your sense of humour, thought all was well with you, didn't know you are a walking mannerless sad sod..

Bye Felicia...#iranu undecided

Mtcheeeww......
lol...k o
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by akwana: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
See your small brain.
Small English you can't comprehend. Typical wailer.
sirxbit:
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by BSF: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
PassingShot:

See how somebody pikin dey reason!

Tribalism, bigotry and nepotism have killed your sense of proper reasoning.

Waiting for your insults. I'm immune!

But that is the truth. You watch and see the replacement. The OP understands how government works.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by 2n2k(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Is this a sack or normal retirement? Kifasi will be 60 years on 1st January 2016 and should have started his 3 months terminal leave on 0ctober 1st 2015 in accordance with civil service rule.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by billyG(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
He is d prsdnt d Buck stop @ his Table,he can hire & fire anytime he like,he owe no 1 any explanation.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by thundafire: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
ABOKI go ABOKI cum na ABOKI appointment
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by sirxbit(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
akwana:
See your small brain.
Small English you can't comprehend. Typical wailer.
my small brain z stl beta than dat empty 20ft container u call a brain.i jst dnt undastand y some pple on nairaland jst cant mind dier business.where did dis one cum 4rm nw.men gn da make aproko lyk women.am begining to doubt wat u rili have in between ur legs.idiot
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by duwdu: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jarus:

It most probably does.

P34c3.
Re: President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service by ekwuemendinso(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
freedom96:
Is kifasi from anambra?He must be from anambra.

he is from Taraba state, ussa L.G.A precisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.