Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf (1189 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by ebukaddon: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
a girl on bbm sent this to me "i have been dating my current bf for over 7years only for me to find out that his blood group is AS and my blood group is also AS . i dont want any of my future kids to be SS
please what should i do"
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by eme1n(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Do what is best for you..

1 Like

Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by INTROVERT(f): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
tell her I said she's silly for dating a guy for 7years and even sillier for not knowing their blood groups.... sad
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by Eleniyan15: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
jamb question
since she knows
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by DanceVille: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
Story 4 d Gods
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by theLegion(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is the most difficult stuff I've ever seen.... Just follow your heart and pray to God. But my main advice is, you know the truth and the truth you know shall set you free. Shikena
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by FruityLass: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Which is blood group and genotype.......

AS group dey?
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by jamex93(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
its not too late to put a stop to it

just advising
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by foladaraawe(f): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
FruityLass:

AS group dey?
I wonder oo
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by FruityLass: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Its genotype.
Breakup is the answer to avoid future mishaps.
ebukaddon:
a girl on bbm sent this to me "i have been dating my current bf for over 7years only for me to find out that his blood group is AS and my blood group is also AS . i dont want any of my future kids to be SS
please what should i do"
lol abi
Omo ibadan kini show
foladaraawe:
I wonder oo
cheesy
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by francoray(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ask google! Better still ask the incoming minister of health
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by ideyhere(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP tell that your friend that the gods must have eaten her bride price even before she was born for her to be this silly.

As for you for posting this, all I have to say is be kiaful! Be very very kiaful!!!

That is how one silly girl (or better still woman cos she ma don try for age) in my class then after telling us that she's getting married came crying a week to the supposed Trad that that just found out they were both AS genotype after dating for 10 years. Naa these kind mumu people I dey always wish say dem be VCD of those days...you go just knack them until dem get sense...
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by IamLEGEND1: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
if them no dey pity the shidren wey dem go born den make them kontinu.

and itz genotype, not blood group abeg.
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by ebukaddon: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
FruityLass:

AS group dey?
na wetin she send me oh
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by FruityLass: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
ebukaddon:
na wetin she send me oh
ok cheesy
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by ebukaddon: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
ebukaddon:
a girl on bbm sent this to me "i have been dating my current bf for over 7years only for me to find out that his genotype is AS and my genotype is also AS . i dont want any of my future kids to be SS
please what should i do"
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP.....u mean AS Monaco?
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by ebukaddon: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thowbie7:
OP.....u mean AS Monaco?
lol u don mad b4
Re: Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf by AGB7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
It is really sad, especially when true love is to be found in such union.
Op, my elder bro suffered the same fate some months back. This led to crash in his marriage. It is really an experience one should never wish for, especially when marriages are the goal of such relationships. I have watched two of my elder brothers suffer as sickle cell carriers. If not for the Almighty's abundant grace, one of them would be history now. People have gone because of avoidable mistakes like these. I have heard stories; a graduate, after surmounting years of academic toil ecetera, past on while serving his NYSC. The list will be endless. I missed the warm and close relationship of not only a wife but also a friend, i missed smiles, hearty laughter, encouraging words, confidance, sumptous meals, financial support, true care etc because my brothers wife is gone. Her absence leaves an emptiness, degrades a home to a house and makes life quite a monotonous existing. Yea, there were times of misunderstandings, times of sentiments but such adversities were no way near the beautiful wonderful times. Now she is left to care for my little niece whose biological condition say AS. Yet again, even here, the Almighty's merciful love is ever faithful. For i know my niece would be fine.
Op, after all said, these mistakes must be avoided atleast for the good of 'seeds' of such union. No human being should be allowed to suffer on that account. It is only in such sacrifices that we genuinely show love.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Alleged Having S.ex With A Goat In Jigawa / Can You Marry Someone You Met On Facebook Or Any Other Social Media? / Lesbian Tricked Man Into Getting Her Pregnant So She Could Save On IVF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.