Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh (1633 Views)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First / Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Rivers: Updates At The Supreme Court Wike Vs Dakuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
the power tussle between the ex Rivers governor Rotimi Amaechi AKA the lion of the tribe of Ubima and the incumbent governor Nyesom Wike AKA the high Tension of Rumulumeni is getting tenser and more interesting by the day. in less than two weeks both men will know their fate vis a vise the senate screening and the tribunal ruling. who do you think will have the last laugh?.

Lalasticlala, ishilove,
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
if you think Amaechi will laugh last hit like

11 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
if you think wike will laugh last hit like

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by sammyj: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ameachi of course grin grin grin grin grin grin grin while Wicked Wike will shocked shockedcry cry cry cry lipsrsealed!!!
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by loomer: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Amaechi na, cos nigeria jagajaga
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
I give up on this country long ago. IGBOPRINCE any hope for me for your country
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by ikbnice(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
if you don't care if they both laugh till death, hit like

3 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by nawtibownie: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
I think Amaechi will . He's more mouthed. Thursdays' screening will be hotter than today's.

1 Like

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Chubhie: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
In the true sense of it, it is a win win for both Men. It doesn't stop wike from doing his own looting and handing over to trusted aide to cover his tracks.

Wike succeeded cos Ameachi was fighting in two fronts. In few years from now when it suits their self interests both Men would go back to default settings. Both Governor and Chief of staff did crazy stuffs together when the going was good. Bonds created in vanquishing their common enemies[Blood was spilt] would out last this present face off.
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Chubhie:
In the true sense of it, it is a win win for both Men. It doesn't stop wike from doing his own looting and handing over to trusted aide to cover his tracks.

Wike succeeded cos Ameachi was fighting in two fronts. In few years from now when it suits their self interests both Men would go back to default settings. Both Governor and Chief of staff did crazy stuffs together when the going was good. Bonds created in vanquishing their common enemies[Blood was spilt] would out last this present face off.

hmmmm
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Chubhie: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
lady2sexy:

hmmmm
what's on your mind milady?
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by hardywaltz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Lion is already laffing....

Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by IGBOPRINCE: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:
I give up on this country long ago. IGBOPRINCE any hope for me for your country
yes my love there is hope if you make up your mind .
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
yes my love there is hope if you make up your mind .
Lol, who be your love? I want migrate
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by IGBOPRINCE: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, who be your love? I want migrate
migrate go to where? Na only that love you see for my comment? Hw ur day jor
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
migrate go to where? Na only that love you see for my comment? Hw ur day jor
Fine but one of your brothers dey look for my trouble
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by IGBOPRINCE: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

why na ? Wetin you do ? You know tell am sey na biafra man you dey friend?
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Chiaka(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wike is more real to me.
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

oyin,u dey vex ooo,who provoke u nacheesycheesy
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oyin,u dey vex ooo,who provoke u nacheesycheesy
Them dey always attack me, thinking say I be Yoruba, imagine that 14 year old talking trash grin
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
why na ? Wetin you do ? You know tell am sey na biafra man you dey friend?
Lolll, na on 14 year old sha.
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Them dey always attack me, thinking say I be Yoruba, imagine that 14 year old talking trash grin
u for freestyle na,anyhow sha una quarrel make we go wake everybody cheesycheesy
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rotimi
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u for freestyle na,anyhow sha una quarrel make we go wake everybody cheesycheesy
This Joy eeeh, you know sey I be peace loving person na, this boys dey make me quarrel this days. Anyhow sha hope u dey fine?
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

This Joy eeeh, you know sey I be peace loving person na, this boys dey make me quarrel this days. Anyhow sha hope u dey fine?
how person dey fine againi dey as he leave me cheesy
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
interesting
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by lady2sexy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
it seemed the result is getting clear lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Vs Amaechi Who Do You Think Will Have The Last Laugh by 6pax: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Lion is already laffing....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

(photo): Rochas Okorocha Names Government Building After Daughter Uloma Nwosu / Election Tribunal Sacks Speaker & 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers In Rivers State / I Was Offered Bribe, Threatened, Removed As Chairman Of Rivers Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.