Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First (34212 Views)

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2016
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by ricsman(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Haters will always hate even without reasons to hate.... PDP is still angry....

13billion naira for just land... how much will the structures cost na....

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ex-NIMASA DG, Raymond Omatseye, jailed for five years over N1.5 billion contract scam

According to Mr. Obla, 25 counts of the charges preferred against Mr. Omatseye dwelt on the approval of contract above the threshold level and the other two counts dealt with bid rigging.

He also said that, contrary to existing regulations, contract was awarded to a company that was the highest bidder and which was not even pre-qualified for the contract.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203773-ex-nimasa-dg-raymond-omatseye-jailed-for-five-years-over-n1-5-billion-contract-scam.html

This is the kind of people behind that University contract scam Hon. Amaechi is fighting, yet people are in support of the crooks.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by wasco24: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Samtob90(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
For you to be a friend of the people in that side, just support anything corrupt related, you are their hero

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
I go with Kachikwu;continue with the project. That won't stop the government from trying to retrieve the money.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by diegwu01: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Anything against Amaechi is greatly celebrated by the Wailers, IPObian Yoots and their Ilks.

The Okerenkoko I know is a village, the 13billion paid for such land made no impact to lives of the people of the community.
the Niger Delta people should be eager to have such massive development project sited in the state
why sell a Plot for such outrageous amount in the first place for something that would benefit your place.
the entire pay ended in one man's pocket.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by NwaNimo1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I agree with Kachikwu....

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by gare(f): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

I disagree because the Fraud is too much. Hon. Amaechi proved in Rivers State that he can achieve befitting projects when he has the money.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:
"I am not against the University. I hope you people appreciate that. My argument about Okerenkoko is that the land alone is N13 billion. That N13 billion has built the university already so there is no need to spend more money. Let EFCC retrieve the money from them and then release them and we would build the University."

I do not understand what is wrong in this statement. The money is enough to purchase the land and build the University. The point is clear. Continuing with the project means supporting a monumental fraud.

Hon. Kachikwu's point:
“First let me say on Maritime University, I disagree with the minister of transport. Any facility that is placed in the south south, we should work towards developing it. I don’t care the circumstances under which we are placed… It is not my position to determine whether land was valued at N19 billion or N10 billion or N3 billion. The appropriate institutions which are the court systems will determine that."

I do not understand what people are applauding in this statement. Is Hon. Amaechi against the Maritime University? No. Amaechi clearly stated that when he retrieves the money, he will build the University.

Kachikwu said he is not in position to determine the valuation of the land. Please, this is ridiculous. We ars talking of the valuation of the project.

Amaechi is saying that the money is enough to buy the land and build the university. A minister should be able to value a project.

Amaechi was right and I wonder why people is celebrating Kachikwu's point. This is a case of stopping a fraud. Going on with the project is detrimental to the development of the project.

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.

cc: Mynd44, Ishilove, lalasticlala.

Do you know the actual cost of this project you just posted the project, you are so quick to defend Amaechi when you don't even have the facts and figures, we don't need pictures we need figures.

When you get me the figures we can then value the projects and tell if it's worth the cost.

For your information Amaechi left a lot of projects undone with large amount of monies more than the 13billion he shouting about. Amaechi doesn't have the moral justification to come out and call someone a thief because he is one himself, very soon his own case file will be opened

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by tolexy007(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by salabscholar01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
we hear
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
[s]I watched the Kachikwu vs Amaechi video going viral online and I see majority supporting Kachikwu's point. Continuing the project.

Hon. Amaechi’s point:

Hon. Kachikwu's point:

Below are pics of an Hon. Amaechi project which was close to the cost for just the land for this University project. Golf Estate Port-Harcourt.[/s]
Very normal ... nothing strange ... zombies always think alike cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by henrydadon(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin

u still want to die for amaechi..even after it evident that he is one of the must useless puppet governor in the history of nigeria

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by luvinhubby(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Really ?

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kachukwu is just deceiving gullible eediots telling them what they want to hear. Amaechi is on point.

Tokt:

Amaechi started by saying he isn't against the project but funds aren't available for now to continue. Besides, it's not the priority because already we have two different schools already in kaduna and Oron.
Kachukwu was the one being political. The decision of this govt remain the same and him saying he will take it up in his ministry is senseless because it hasn't been budgeted for.
Amaechi went further to request that efcc retrieved the money that has been squandered on the project already. It's on record that Tompolo duped his community on this project. Fools choose to ignore this vital point but chooses to lash on shafts.
As much as okerenkoko university is a good idea and initiative, the bitter truth is is not in the priority of this govt. Case closed.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by SageTravels: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

Do you know the actual cost of this project you just posted the project, you are so quick to defend Amaechi when you don't even have the facts and figures, we don't need pictures we need figures.

When you get me the figures we can then value the projects and tell if it's worth the cost.

For your information Amaechi left a lot of projects undone with large amount of monies more than the 13billion he shouting about. Amaechi doesn't have the moral justification to come out and call someone a thief because he is one himself, very soon his own case file will be opened

I CONCUR grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by AceRoyal: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kachikwu was and is right!
Build it first to appease the Niger Delta and then go after those who the government feels have defrauded them.
Only people devoid of proper reasoning will disagree.

Amaechi wants to remove his nose to spite his face.
He is devoid of proper reasoning on this matter.
Seems Kachikwu isn't a full zombie after all.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by SWG25: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
1. Golf Estate is a private investment not a public one.
2. Amaechi is a disgusting hypocrite. This is the same man that sunk over a 100 billion naira on light rail project when port harcourt was in dire need of good roads and power.
3. The value of the Land is subjective. It is not for you to say whether it is expensive or not. The land owner knows and sets the value of the land.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nicur: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oga so because there is corruption in Nigeria, you have stop everything in Nigeria to tackle it? if there is rat in your house do you cancel your house and start looking for it? life goes on bro! it doesn't call for cancellation of the project!! investigate the alleged corruption and reaward the contract, and stop playing politics with it!! angry looking for cheap popularity and scoring political points, we all know what happened in Rivers state when he was the governor!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by worlexy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Smartanthony: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
i agree with Amechi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by galaxy4rep(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
enemy of progress spotted!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Nairadays: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kachikwu was just been political, for his comment lack counsel and against professorial reasoning.

He wanted to lean towards the 5% and maybe he succeeded.

Who will not care about the cost of a land before building, and that's even personally, come to think about state funds?

The avengers he had in mind is not fighting for Niger Delta but their pockets and to a reasonable extent Biafra.

18 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by jamesibor: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Hon. Amaechi’s point:

Hon. Kachikwu's point:

And what if he is unable to retrieve the money as is becoming evident now it may not be retrieved?

So if money for the construction of the road leading to your village was looted, you'll advise government to recover the money first before continuing with the project? You are really intelligent.

Or if you gave your food supplier money to supply foodstuffs for the family and she uses the money for her personal affair, will you wait to recover the money from her before providing food for your family?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by fxskye: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
gare:

I have been waiting for that season movie, Written & Directed by Wike
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by galaxy4rep(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
kwantinu!
Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by emmabest2000(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
ricsman:
Haters will always hate even without reasons to hate.... PDP is still angry....

13billion naira for just land... how much will the structures cost na....

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by amedave(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kachikwu is right on this, Amechi should keep his difference and follow up the project, at the same time Fg can go ahead with retrieving the money, it's not in a ministers position to retrieve money.... That's not his duty

19 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by niceprof: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have the feeling that Kachikwu will be the first casualty of this clueless regime,he is too vocal for the bulk passers to accommodate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First by Tokt: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Hon. Amaechi’s point:

Hon. Kachikwu's point:

Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in her history as regards delivering good world class infrastructure to his people. Only a bastard will disagree but when asked who has surpassed Amaechi, such will go dumb. Even the current governor is cursed. See what his open gutter projects is doing in the city...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) / Jude Ise-idehen Is Dead! (House Of Reps Member Dies At 53)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.