Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (57547 Views)

Epic Throwback Photos Of Emmanuel Emenike / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Lagos plate number in yankee? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2015
And he can't score a goal since 2013
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by airsaylongcon: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2015
So na only inside jersey na e chest dey big. See as the thing just look very ordinary compared to non-sports men like Iyanya and Ebuka
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by newguy1(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2015
N he is tending
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by airsaylongcon: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2015
papawemba:

Photoshopped Job
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Diamonddris(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2015
And xo fucking what...make I go bleach abeg..

Na bleaching de reign now for nairaland..

FIRST TO COMMENT..
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Gamesmart: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
WillyWest:
Too much money in entertainment. Makes sense only if entertainers use part of it to lift others from poverty.

Don't use your brain to lift yourself out of poverty, be waiting for entertainers.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by atilla(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Does anyone know the name of the last car?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by juitar(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2015
He beta invest now b4 everything fly away cos wealth has wing n it can fly @ any fucking time if u miss use it
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by BabaO2: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
papawemba:
You dey mind dem?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
kcee so flashy, even a blind man can notice him..... undecided
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Make money watching and predicting football [size=13pt]and other sports outcomes,[/size]
[size=15pt]UCL is on tonight again,[/size] [size=17pt]Check my signature.[/size]
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Eminike! The Bag of Cement Nigerians once called a striker! I cant believe he still eats despite being heavy and stiff grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nicolars(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Eeyah Me sef go make am. Wat of u
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Lancier(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
him na bog boi nah
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Football money nor dey last. You have to start investing now. If it is a lie you can ask, Kanu, Okocha and Oruma. Ask them how market be today.

Dude, Kanu and Okocha are well invested today as well as most other Igbo celebrities and ex sportsmen. You don't teach an Igbo man how to invest.

How many of the stories of ex millionaire sportsmen going broke have you read about those of Igbo extraction?

Investment runs in our blood, It's innate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by ujuesther: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Different strokes for different folks so to speak but I do not think ostentatious and wasteful lifestyles as this should be applauded or admired by youths. Some will say life is too short not to enjoy, but I think it is worthwhile to say life is too short not to make impacts. Why drive such a luxury car when someone out there barely eats throughout a day? When you die, no one will again talk about the kind of cars you cruised in or the kind of houses you lived in But whatever impact you made, even in a single life will forever remain indelible.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by laserjet: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
LMAyedun:
This guy is ugly with the hair on his head!

Na ugly u wan chop abi make u get money undecided
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by laserjet: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Lancier:
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Marketing marketer!! grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by alexander0147(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
shoro niyen?

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Football money nor dey last. You have to start investing now. If it is a lie you can ask, Kanu, Okocha and Oruma. Ask them how market be today.
thanks for reminding of Wilson Oruma, I really liked that guy.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by BabaO2: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
The long and short of the matter is that Emenike is not good enough to be Nigeria 9. Keshi killed super Eagles by always using him as if he was the indispensable striker we have. Oliseh should disband this crap Eagles. Oliseh and Siasia are the best coaches with clear and sound minds we have if the defilers and the wailing wailers will allow them.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by loosecanon50(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
;DThe guy worked hard for it, I'm happy for him. He Don already build houses for london and Dubai, ezigbo nwafor igbo ka ibu nwannem nwoke...kudos jare! keep living the good life, you've earned it grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
pretydiva:
how many people u don help

Abi o
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by loosecanon50(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
LMAyedun:
This guy is ugly with the hair on his head!
he ugly but he get money pass your family grin
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:
angry busy calaculating my net worth.. BRB

dnt forget d panties bra, make up kit nd dos shimis
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
BabaO2:
The long and short of the matter is that Emenike is not good enough to be Nigeria 9. Keshi killed super Eagles by always using him as if he was the indispensable striker we have. Oliseh should disband this crap Eagles. Oliseh and Siasia are the best coaches with clear and sound minds we have if the defilers and the wailing wailers will allow them.

o blood of God wetin u smoke
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
loosecanon50:
;DThe guy worked hard for it, I'm happy for him. He Don already build houses for london and Dubai, ezigbo nwafor igbo ka ibu nwannem nwoke...kudos jare! keep living the good life, you've earned it grin

i seconda ur motion guy
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Though, u have a point...but the examples u mentioned are still very rich..I don't knw abt Oruma ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.