Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) (57545 Views)

Epic Throwback Photos Of Emmanuel Emenike / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / How Taye Taiwo Spends His Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by sniper1305(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Hw market b 4 kanu & jayjay? Bros wake up day don break
Sappyman:
Football money nor dey last. You have to start investing now. If it is a lie you can ask, Kanu, Okocha and Oruma. Ask them how market be today.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by miqos02(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2015
good
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by uzo4real(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Kanu and Okocha are doing just fine... dey have investments..
Sappyman:
Football money nor dey last. You have to start investing now. If it is a lie you can ask, Kanu, Okocha and Oruma. Ask them how market be today.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by uzo4real(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
How do u knw he doesnt help? Are you close to him? Has any1 close to him complain to u b4?
crazysaint:
How many people you here say emenike don help? None. But look at the life he's Living..

Luxurious life sweet, but it sweet more when you stretch your hand to the needy.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by OlaoChi: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
All these celebrities are making it big o
They should help end poverty in the country
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
guy dis man makes 4millions dollars per year, that money should last his grand children here in nigeria, except they swear for him
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by mikron(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
remove kanu and okocha from ur list, both of them have concrete investments

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by 27naira(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
crazysaint:
How many people you here say emenike don help? None. But look at the life he's Living..

Luxurious life sweet, but it sweet more when you stretch your hand to the needy.

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by 27naira(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:

Obi Akpo! Minister of Finance undecided
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by nakachris(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
onoikenna:
This hommie son enjoy life wella
cos he worked for it.. kudos!!
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by sabi99(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:
angry busy calaculating my net worth.. BRB
gimme ur full so I can check it on google
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Lero15(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:

embarassed he dosnt belive me

Oops... Sorry dear. I do.
It's taking too long already... Still calculating?
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by sabi99(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
j1mmy:
Nigerians don't know how to build houses, the nijja house looks rubbish.
massive blocks and stones...rubbish
see me ooo,person get this kain house n u dey call am rubbish, e be lyk say under mainland bridge or stream dey comment
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:

Kanu is still very rich. He invested alot in properties and hospitality, thus, he's reaping heavily from it
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by modelboy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
crazysaint:

If this guy hasn't helped you, doesn't mean he hasn't helped anyone!!! He has family to take care of which is big on his own part, he has friends, he has a foundation to raise money for kids.!! Use your brain!!! angry
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by damton(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
WillyWest:
Too much money in entertainment. Makes sense only if entertainers use part of it to lift others from poverty.
specifically sports.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by 400billionman: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Invest your money bro... don't be a dangerous money spender

Nothing lasts forever.

They realise very late.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
sabi99:
gimme ur full so I can check it on google
I'm very humble,u wont find my name for now
*laylow tinz grin
Lero15:

Oops... Sorry dear. I do.
It's taking too long already... Still calculating?
Just wait..still on the calc.. E plenty o!i want to add those stuffs i borrowed pple too.thanks tongue
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by lebete3000: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:

But wetin dem do with all dat money? are you sure they're really broke or just pretending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Akiika: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Charity work? philanthropy? foundation?
The Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg are popular with this, not the expensive items they buy with their riches. If you are really rich, i don't need to see what you flaunt to believe that you are rich...but na bad belle una go call am!
While i won't question how he spends his hard earned money, i think giving back to the community makes sense.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Lero15(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
nikkypearl:

Just wait..still on the calc.. E plenty o!i want to add those stuffs i borrowed pple too.thanks tongue
Hehehe. You be central bank? shocked

OK OK. I need you to gimme a loan and lemme alone cheesy tongue
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by lokomania1111(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
signature2012:
How many people e don help?
. U better don't say what u don't know, ask google.
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
nikkypearl:

Is allowed ,its allowed !bad belle grin

wat is d bad belle all abt? was only thinking its bedt i remind u na.abi na crime again haba na
Re: Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) by baslone: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, Kanu and Okocha are well invested today as well as most other Igbo celebrities and ex sportsmen. You don't teach an Igbo man how to invest.

How many of the stories of ex millionaire sportsmen going broke have you read about those of Igbo extraction?

Investment runs in our blood, It's innate.

Leave am make him dry talk wetin him no know.

This guy has a lot of houses on Chevron drive Lekki and a street named after him in Chevy.

Igbo boy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.