Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning (3591 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / Adult Check Out What Unilag 200 Level Babe Was Caught Doing (VIDEO) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Howmon: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Wait
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by tollah97(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
hmmm i smell something
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Mcowubaba: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
1. Take her for prophylaxis treatment immediately.
2. Report to the nearest police station nd make a statement
3. Provide her with emotional, mental, psychological nd Financial assistance as much as possible
4. Take her to a good Pastor/Reverend nd Psychologist or Guidance nd couselling unit..
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Funjosh(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Deeking111:
Pls nairalanders my babe was[sub][/sub] drugged and raped this morning..when I was asking my babe she said she could nt remember anyting that happened...out street boy were beating the boy he said he droped a drug into her drink... He said d drug is in form of powder..bt he refused to say d name..so i wat to file it to d police first ting 2maro bt i dnt know d name of the drug ...dat is my issue

Your issue is more than what you see just try and rectify your issue yourself tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Take Care Of Your Wife/girlfriend (photo) / Ladies, Blueeyeballs Is Here Again With (in Djkhalid's Voice) Another One / Special Announcement By The Missgdope Team!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.