Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning (3663 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / Adult Check Out What Unilag 200 Level Babe Was Caught Doing (VIDEO) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Howmon: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Wait
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by tollah97(f): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
hmmm i smell something
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Mcowubaba: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
1. Take her for prophylaxis treatment immediately.
2. Report to the nearest police station nd make a statement
3. Provide her with emotional, mental, psychological nd Financial assistance as much as possible
4. Take her to a good Pastor/Reverend nd Psychologist or Guidance nd couselling unit..
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Funjosh(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Deeking111:
Pls nairalanders my babe was[sub][/sub] drugged and raped this morning..when I was asking my babe she said she could nt remember anyting that happened...out street boy were beating the boy he said he droped a drug into her drink... He said d drug is in form of powder..bt he refused to say d name..so i wat to file it to d police first ting 2maro bt i dnt know d name of the drug ...dat is my issue

Your issue is more than what you see just try and rectify your issue yourself tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOKING PICTURE: One-year-old boy develops pen!s of an adult / What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.