Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks (3004 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2015
He he he he he he he he he he he he he he

I laugh in swahili

Let's see their response to this
They will claim now that apc is witch hunting ibos in yoruba land if it were apc state now that's it's their golden boy what will they say

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by doublewisdom: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Fayose will come around. He's above the petty jealousy of the typical yoruba person.
Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by Masterclass32: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Hehehe. Nigeria is 'rushing' towards the day of reckoning. I can't wait.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by jaymichael(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
OP abeg post the link so they won't say you wrote this yourself.We all know the level of stvp!D!ty they're capable of exhibiting

Fayose my governor

Fayose my role model

Fayose is greater than Awolowo

Fayose the APC's nightmare

Only Ekiti Yorubas are good

We will only allow ekiti yorubas in biafra

IPOB YOUTH
Field Marshal, you don observe those people well well.
Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by ArodeTsolaye: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
This in my opinion is not an Ethnic brouhaha like we had in ondo, why is the demented op making it look like such?
Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by 400billionman: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
N5,500 for one shop is too much.

Tax rate in Abia is N2,000. And state govt has clamped down on multiple taxation.
Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2015
400billionman:
Tax rate in Abia is N2,000. And state govt has clamped down on multiple taxation.

Igbo culture abhors taxation except in few areas especialy Delta Igbo. We need to understand how Government works and importance of taxation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by MrMbaM: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2015
doublewisdom:
Fayose will come around. He's above the petty jealousy of the typical yoruba person.

Accursed gala man, whats there to jealous in a yeebhoe gala seller? You ediots amuse me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by MrMbaM: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
This in my opinion is not an Ethnic brouhaha like we had in ondo, why is the demented op making it look like such?

BUhahaha 5th class citizen, Why did you disappear in that Fulani Enugu thread, shameless coward. Your late father must be Fulani due to the incessant rape in your village. Lmaoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by advocates: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2015
I was almost convince that Fayose was the resurrected Ojukwu owing to the support and love the Igbos show him until this one.

Definitely a bad moment for the Igbos, everywhere they turn to is one trouble after another. Lack of history, short memory and political tactic is responsible for this fallout.
That moment you act before you think the result is bound to produce negativism and great repercussion.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by coolitempa(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Poor flat.heads.......getting humiliated everywhere by everybody .............. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by demelza: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
liberty300:
you better watch it. Nobody picks a fight with igbos and wins...Ask the north how they are looking since after the war. God always fight for them, believe me. Ask your oba that wished lagoon death on them, now his people are dying in the lagoon almost everyday
LOL!!!!!!
What a joker!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by princdebola201(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
400billionman:

Why can't flat heads stay in their region to invest..? As least tax rate is cheaper there.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by obailala(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2015
I thank God banks and even NNPC stations are also affected by this. I also thank God this is taking place in a PDp controlled state. Else some people would have raised an argument about how this is an orchestrated plan specifically targeted at a particular tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by Goke7: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
obailala:
I thank God banks and even NNPC stations are also affected by this. I also thank God this is taking place in a PDp controlled state. Else some people would have raised an argument about how this is an orchestrated plan specifically targeted at a particular tribe.

abi o, my brother na witch hunt things we for de hear now, but what amazes me is the quietness of this thread, where are fayose's fans?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by chacoonder(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOs are the "WORSTEST" tribe in Africa...I have my facts,ask me if you wish to know.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
disumusa:
the hand work of gorrilla ibo.

Do you mind explaining to us what exactly you meant by this comment because i can't seem to decipher this

tdayof:
your post shows the agitation for biafra os based on political reasons.
Well who cares.. No Yoruba state is going with you.

Some of you will just jump on one's comments like bembela without comprehending it.Yours is even better,the first one seems as confused as houseflies perching on ch!t and i will give you kudos for that.You saw my name, you saw the people who replied me yet..

I'm tired mehn
Re: Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks by tdayof(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Do you mind explaining to us what exactly you meant by this comment because i can't seem to decipher this

Some of you will just jump on one's comments like bembela without comprehending it.Yours is even better,the first one seems as confused as houseflies perching on ch!t and i will give you kudos for that.You saw my name, you saw the people who replied me yet..

I'm tired mehn

i saw your name. I checked the spelling, I noticed no igbo can think of using such username as I have seen some of your post. But this confused me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIVERS OF BLOOD (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Buhari's Daughter's Wedding Vs Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.