Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) (5511 Views)

Pro Biafrans Invade Police Traffic Check Point Hoist Biafra Flags-pics / Danger!! Unclad Men Tattoo With Biafra Flags Appear In Aba Dare Soldiers-pics / Breaking Another Killed IPOB Biafra Member Buried With Flags-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2015
PORT HARCOURT- Supporters of the controversial Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, on Tuesday, grounded commercial and vehicular activities, in parts of Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, to protest the immediate release of Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday, in Lagos, by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Recall that Vanguard earlier reported that Kanu who was Saturday, arrested at Golden Tulip Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos by the DSS, after he returned from the United Kingdom had been granted bail by the Abuja Municipal Council Magistrate court. He was secretly arraigned there by the DSS, but was yet to fulfill his bail conditions

See below photos of protest in Port Harcourt today:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Kanu-protest2.jpg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Animal Farm... I'll forever treasure that book. If only all these protesters read that little book. They will come to see rebellion for what it truly is. Long live George Orwell. Say no to Secession.

I am proudly an Igbo man.

26 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by eleko1: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
sad yeye pipu.Send them to Deji of Akure/Real Wayne of Lagos,they have their antidote /melicine sad undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Sunexy(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Oboy, dis is serious o

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Good for them. Hope they will do this everyday till their god is released.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm...They've finally made the guy more popular than he was. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Warlord3000(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Not again...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by buzquet(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2015
FG just gave this man the popularity he needed b4 his arrest

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2015
eleko1:
sad yeye pipu.Send them to Deji of Akure/Real Wayne of Lagos,they have their antidote /melicine sad undecided
... They should send them to that uncouth and toutish Oba?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by eleko1: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Hope those 2 ladies holding that Ibifraud flag. Sabi run sha sad undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2015
but I thought port harcourt is for only Ikwerre and yorubaland, hopeathand?

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by eleko1: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Yes ooo.They deserve to be flog to cure their madness /reset their destiny
SeverusSnape:

... They should send them to that uncouth and toutish Oba?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Asaba, Delta State, yesterday

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by slap1(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2015
I saw it on Channels TV yesterday. The question should be: Why are some people fed up with this forced union?

One Nigeria is not by force.

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
slap1:
I saw it on Channels TV yesterday. The question should be: Why are some people fed up with this forced union?

It won't last forever.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by texazzpete(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2015
A bunch of jobless people.

slap1:

Of course it is their right to peacefully strive for secession If that is what they want. And prepare to carry out a full referendum...which they probably know they'll lose.

What is NOT done is to open a radio station to preach violence, intolerance, division and ethnic bias.

In my opinion, Nnamdi Kanu is spouting treasonous nonsense and his followers and avid listeners are gullible sheep.

Now I know why he keeps referring to Nigeria as a 'zoo' when he knows he has sheep listening to him cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by ChappyChase: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2015
eleko1:
And the igbos will keep making money on your head! Mumu you no dey shame say strangers dey come your papa land make money, build houses and buy motor while your useless father still dey trek go oba palace uptill now!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Magician1503(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Only loonies repeats the same procedure and expect a different result.

I hope these jobless youths realise that the wealthy and gainfully employed among the Igbos are already saving up to go on exile as soon as this agitation goes out of hand..

Igbos, borrow some brain from the conies.
Be diplomatic in ya approach.

PS: all mentions shall be ignored

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by eleko1: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

And the igbos will keep making money on your head! Mumu you no dey shame say strangers dey come your papa land make money, build houses and buy motor while your useless father still dey trek go oba palace uptill now!
kid.I'll advise u to face yo study/u can migrate to Lagos to sell gala/lacasa

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2015
All I see are jobless people waiting for their uncle to take them to Lagos to sell spare parts undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by oduastates: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2015
We are missing their daily dose of hate from hate radio ,aren't we?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Holyman3(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Magician1503:
Only loonies repeats the same procedure and expect a different result.

I hope these jobless youths realise that the wealthy and gainfully employed among the Igbos are already saving up to go on exile as soon as this agitation goes out of hand..

Igbos, borrow some brain from the conies.
Be diplomatic in ya approach.

PS: all mentions shall be ignored

I guess Dangote and Adenuga will pick up AK47 and join the army to fight Biafra.

Hypocrisy at the highest level.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2015
I still find it difficult to belive these biafra guys are the most gullible set of people in the world. The person they are risking their lives for is based in UK and only came home to gain popularity then he'll return to UK after his release. The same mistake they made is what they are about to make. Ibos' generally act before they think undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by sammyp01: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Why Ph,it didn't take place in Enugu,Aba,Onitsha and all those core Ibo state,its my darling PH,mile One market where you have the largest population of ibos in the state.what did Ph ever do to deserve this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2015
They hate Igbo's but they won't want them to go and leave them alone, What a shame. I was thinking Yorubas and Huasas will be happy and support Biafra so that they will happily leave with each other.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Scatterscatter:
[s]I still find it difficult to belive these biafra guys are the most gullible set of people in the world. The person they are risking their lives for is based in UK and only came home to gain popularity then he'll return to UK after his release. The same mistake they made is what they are about to make. Ibos' generally act before they think undecided[/s]
you have made about 5 useless comments on this thread alone, keeps me wondering, does the average yoruba life depend on biafra?

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Scatterscatter:
I still find it difficult to belive these biafra guys are the most gullible set of people in the world. The person they are risking their lives for is based in UK and only came home to gain popularity then he'll return to UK after his release. The same mistake they made is what they are about to make. Ibos' generally act before they think undecided
they are risking their lives to one who risked his for their's.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by menix(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2015
We started the march from PH, we are now at Ore onwards Lagos..

Umu Nwanne mu, pack ur bags we re coming to liberate you from the shackles of dirty nd blood suckers...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by ChappyChase: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
eleko1:
kid.I'll advise u to face yo study/u can migrate to Lagos to sell gala/lacasa
Am in abuja and I visit lagos three times a year and you need to see how your fellow masturbators struggle to carry my luggage!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by Earthkumy(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
The rest of Hausa Yoruba are acting as if their lives depends on Biafra, like they will die if Biafra is created.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Supporters Ground Port Harcourt With Biafra Flags (pics) by ajani1978(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Ask them what they are fighting for, all of them wanted to become president and governor at the same time, igbo their too greedy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo / What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.