Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter (40472 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / (PHOTOS) Edo Election: Obaseki Defies Rain, Celebrates Victory / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by goodlifehyd(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
kingdompropty:
Trash. How does that make him a leader.

1. Economy needs revival.

2. The political space is in shambles.I.e senate.

3. Insecurity.

4. Denials and lie.

5. Political witchy.

You nothing but a pained PDP supporter, we all knew what happened when tinubu tried increasing the numbers of LG in lagos state from 20 to 52 during OBJ's tenure, the state suffered because it wasn't a PDP state and they dont want him to campaign with that, fast forward to Fashola and GEJ's tenure, Lagos Badagry expressway fashola started was put on hold cuz FG sued him to court for "fixing a federal govt" road. we all know this happened cuz he aint a PDP governor and they scared of APC campaigning with that achievement. Imagine PMB toeing the same line those PDP leader followed do you think he would have risked his life driving on a bad road instead of waiting for the rain to stop and then fly to the venue in helipcoter. Its better you wake up to reality and forget the hatred you got for this man in the trash can

If having a road linking two states and the ports doesnt help the economy in your own opinion then i dont know what can help the economy and concerning the senate, you expect him to also control the senators right so you all can term him a dictator. If your hands are clean i am pretty sure you wont be witch hunted like you all prefer to call it. #Shalom
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
d
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Baba was smarter than they thought, he didnt want to be Azazied
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by kamez(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
pics of him standing under the rain or STFU..
I'm sure they used enough umbrella construct canopy for am.

u want make baba catch pneumonia
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by joeace2020(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
nice...Nawa! Everything is news in Nigeria

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Panshow(m): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Say Barber. May God bless our President.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
hahaahaw .. norin dem no go use for propaganda
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Seculent: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
amolak:
ok
Abi uf they were Nairalanders. Because I have seen many snake threads where they ate snakes.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Dazirazo(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Good gesture

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link.. www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by gsalvatore: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
ABEG WHAT DO YOU FOLKS MEAN BY HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT? IS CROSS RIVER(CALABAR) NOW HOSTILE?

Please i kinda need clarification. Anyone?
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Emmanue101: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm ;DHmmmm
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Lancier(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by kurt09(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Man what is wrong with us as a nation? Millions of Nigerians everyday defies rain and Sun to go about their various hustled and what is the special deal in him doing the road opening when it is raining? Rain is natural and wether it rains or not people will still go out to fend for their families.... we should stop being silly and think like real humans to move our country out of its current sorry state.
They are lobotomized..
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by macaranta(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
ok...
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by dekaz(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Man what is wrong with us as a nation? Millions of Nigerians everyday defies rain and Sun to go about their various hustled and what is the special deal in him doing the road opening when it is raining? Rain is natural and wether it rains or not people will still go out to fend for their families.... we should stop being silly and think like real humans to move our country out of its current sorry state.
Can u imagine the silliness in you for the president of a nation to defies rain means a lot , one out of a millions citizen it is a lords doing learn how to appreciate for once greatness is for those that appreciate good things , the last time I asked after you in your area I was told no one bears that name, you that they don’t even know u in ur compound you are here talking trash
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by repogirl(f): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Is Buhari salt? Will he melt if rain falls on him? angry

So what is the news here? angry

Sycophants and a'sskissers, rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by alexander0147(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
baba go slow
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by kurt09(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2015
dekaz:
Can u imagine the silliness in you for the president of a nation to defies rain means a lot , one out of a millions citizen it is a lords doing learn how to appreciate for once greatness is for those that appreciate good things , the last time I asked after you in your area I was told no one bears that name, you that they don’t even know u in ur compound you are here talking trash
Trash
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by jackdaniels(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
D gods re indeed angry wit Mr Dollapo grin
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by dekaz(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
l
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by tolustx(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2015
I smell lies.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by lacosanostra: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2015
What kind of stupid headline is this- He defied rain, shunned helicopter, should he have flown the Helicopter in a bad weather, the Helicopter was shunned because of the rain na, you people should leave Baba to do his job

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by shamecurls(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers!!! Food is ready ooo... Come and eat[/size]
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by duality(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari didn't shun anything. He used road for safety reasons. It was raining. QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Ayanko(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Its better and safer to ride car than fly helicopter in the rain in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by ikombe: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2015
themilanway:

You are very stupiid.How often do you work in the rain?How often do you walk in the rain?

Useless and bloody hypocrite.
who said he walked in the rain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by ahamonyeka(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
if is raining don't you take cover for the rain to subside?
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
if its fayose you'll be shouting "governor of the people" undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.