Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter (40473 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / (PHOTOS) Edo Election: Obaseki Defies Rain, Celebrates Victory / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by AGB7(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
He risked his life in order not to miss a ground breaking event in a hostile state

But they still won't / don't love him because he's not a son of the soil

what is this one saying? He is president. Incase you forgot, it means he presides over Nigeria. " I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody". In a democracy, you dont expect everyone to vote for you.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by akilo1: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
DDoubleUps:
Man what is wrong with us as a nation? Millions of Nigerians everyday defies rain and Sun to go about their various hustled and what is the special deal in him doing the road opening when it is raining? Rain is natural and wether it rains or not people will still go out to fend for their families.... we should stop being silly and think like real humans to move our country out of its current sorry state.
try to become a primary 6 headboy to ring a bell when it is raining than insulting the office of the president.this can only come from anyone with empty brain
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
ORACLE1975:
The President has shown that he is truly the President for all Nigerians. His first working cist to any State was to a State controlled by the opposition as confirmed by the Governor himself. The calibre of people who received him - former Governors, former and serving Senators and PDP big wigs has shown how acceptable the President has become as a result of his exemplary leadership by example as confirmed by no other person other than Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
wch leader ont do that? Nna so ona dey talk yanyanyanayan! Same wey media carried it that Buhari is using cowbell milk for breakfast #smh

I won't be surprised if I see our useless journalist writing that Buhari is now using snuff instead of flying abroad for medical attention.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by mizzyboy007: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
themilanway:

You are very stupiid.How often do you work in the rain?How often do you walk in the rain?

Useless and bloody hypocrite.
you are the one that is very stupid.... you ate just a slave.... mumu
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by obstead200(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Trash!
pure unadulterated trash!!!

he was afraid that the ill maintained airforce helicopters might crash in the rain
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by DaBullIT(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
You do not understand me , and you just proved my point over again, he is doing his duty , he could have sent a representative and despite the bad flying weather , he still came in person

AGB7:

what is this one saying? He is president. Incase you forgot, it means he presides over Nigeria. " I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody". In a democracy, you dont expect everyone to vote for you.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by DaBullIT(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
who 4kin told u that place is a hostile place? U think say the man go survive if to say the socalled hostiles wan attack am?

Attack President Buhari ?
hahahahah

Who no chop go vomit
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
tolexy007:

how can dey love him, when his plpp never like GEJ undecided
Actually, his people's votes rode GEJ to power. The problem was that your GEJ became a disappointment to majority after assumption of office by playing down and turning blind eye to massive and escalating corruption under his administration.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by billyG(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
YoowPeeRochas:
In Baba's voice...*I am por everybody and por nobody. Ziz is bekwos zah kwontry which I am zah frezident is a secular one. Hence, I ashuar(assure) you zat ziz gwonment will be a gwonment ap zah feofle , by zah feofle and por zah feofle. Kwongratulations! AaaaaFeeeeCcccc!!! Shange! grin cheesy cheesy
Get yurself a job instaed of spending yur whole life mimicing a great man speech.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by jbinmyownworld(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
God bless our presido hatters will all die asap
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by jbinmyownworld(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cool 1 my presido...continue doing the good job God is always there for you
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by disumusa: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Trash! Is it animals that pass through the route on a regular basis?
hater.
Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
banki:

But the pictures we saw even on TV showed them carrying umbrellas! Was it used for fancy or for sunlight or for rain?

Just a memorabilia for a dead Party

Re: Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2015
DaBullIT:

Attack President Buhari ? hahahahah
Who no chop go vomit
he's a mere man. He's weaker than u think sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Bukola Saraki & His Sister During Their Childhood Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.