Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (13322 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges / 'Plot To Quash Saraki’s Code Of Conduct Trial At The Court Of Appeal' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by hinwazaka: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Put your brain to use for once and see if you will get out something of the following assignment:

Deploy your fellow e-warriors to unravel the personality behind PassingShot and those others you claim to have been bought and see things for yourselves. We're in super high tech age and as such shouldn't be a big deal to do.

A brain-dead thing you are.
Coming from a guy living in a one room apartment. IT hotshot indeed. You are a 100 per post APC e-tout
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2015
duwdu:

If that's your belief, then you'll believe anything, and any mundane thing can just throw you off course; in which case, you're on a long thing, man.

For the record, I won't believe in such a scenario, and I make bold to say that those who believe in such contraptions/innuendos are either underestimating the man's (Buhari) resolve, or simply wishing for him to fail. And God forbid that for the sake of our country.

P34c3
I wil quote u when updates start trickling IN... Like i said earlier, am more of a Buharist than you but i strongly believe there's an underground settlement...Good For SARAKI and other thieving Political elite bad for the Masses..
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Photizooo(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
ernesty20:
Serves them right.

Its my birthday.. I need some likes cheesy
Happy birthday to u, I wish you all the best in life
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
hinwazaka:

Coming from a guy living in a one room apartment. IT hotshot indeed. You are a 100 per post APC e-tout
[/s]

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
duwdu:

If that's your belief, then you'll believe anything, and any mundane thing can just throw you off course; in which case, you're on a long thing, man.

For the record, I won't believe in such a scenario, and I make bold to say that those who believe in such contraptions/innuendos are either underestimating the man's (Buhari) resolve, or simply wishing for him to fail. And God forbid that/such failure, for the sake of our country.

P34c3
Case Adjourned......I told you...The Case would die down naturally...
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Ephemmm: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

Am a core APC Loyalist but i believe there's an underground settlement already..Good For the Political elite bad for the People..The President dissapointed me with this..

It is still raining and you have concluded that today's rain didn't match yesterday's one: which kind of premature evaluation is that? God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by excellentwork: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
midolian:
Code of Conduct trubunal has refused the entry of journalists into its premises as Senate president, Bukola Saraki appears before it today. It has been confirmed that the chairman gave this order.

More details soon...

Source: ChannelsTV

https://mobile.twitter.com/KayodeAkintemi/status/656732584009953280

ANY REASON FOR DOING THAT....

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by demio007: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Democratic-Junta --Demojunta---Demon-junta--denial of journalist in CCB
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by duwdu: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

I wil quote u when updates start trickling IN... Like i said earlier, am more of a Buharist than you but i strongly believe there's an underground settlement...Good For SARAKI and other thieving Political elite bad for the Masses..

I didn't say specifically I'm a supporter in the likes of you, I was just wishing - for the sake of the country, that the man (Buhari) does not fail, and that, for me, ALL the current signs point to his determination to succeed. I'm also saying it seems you easily fall for propaganda, and that you should be more resolute, IMHO. Having said all of that, good luck with your wish/speculation and thoughts that President Buhari is on his way to reaching a let-off deal/compromise with Senator Saraki. Abi, wetin you want make I talk again?

No offense, my man.

P34c3
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by duwdu: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

Case Adjourned......I told you...The Case would die down naturally...

Na wa for you o... In what way does this corroborate what you were speculating? Whatever the reason for the adjournment, would this be the first time a case would be adjourned?

P34c3
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by duwdu: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:

It is still raining and you have concluded that today's rain didn't match yesterday's one: which kind of premature evaluation is that? God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria.

+1, very well put.

P34c3
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by emmasege: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
PassingShot:

How does this concern the president?

You must think the president decides everything for CCB/CCT including the days to sit, the person to be docked and all what not.
I wonder why you guys are always quick at absolving PMB needlessly. Isn't the handwriting obvious enough on the wall?. Take it or leave it, there's a high level of political manipulation/interference in our judiciary, and the way Saraki's case ends is going to either make or mar PMB's government.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
emmasege:
I wonder why you guys are always quick at absolving PMB needlessly. Isn't the handwriting obvious enough on the wall?. Take it or leave it, there's a high level of political manipulation/interference in our judiciary, and the way Saraki's case ends is going to either make or mar PMB's government.
[/s]
If you got no proof, STFU! That is, shut the fvck up!
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by duwdu: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
emmasege:

You're somewhat more circumspect, almost middle ground, with regards to the outcome of this case, and that is good, although your "handwriting on the wall" analogy easily gives you away. What the core naysayers want us to believe, anyways, is that Buhari IS ALREADY compromised. For me, I think that's reaching, and in the realms of innuendo. One reason I feel so is that I don't see a 73-year (or so) man just changing overnight, especially with the political capital that President Buhari has. But, we shall see.

P34c3
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by lumeneng22: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
The abrakadabra continues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari / Enugu APC Crisis: Former Speaker, Ex-governor, 39 Others Expelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.