Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (13317 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges / 'Plot To Quash Saraki’s Code Of Conduct Trial At The Court Of Appeal' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

It's very simple bros! Let all the journalists there, report that "APC, Buhari has settled the CCT Chairman to set Saraki Free"

Then you will see reactions!

Nonsense!
Am a core APC Loyalist but i believe there's an underground settlement already..Good For the Political elite bad for the People..The President dissapointed me with this..

2 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Dahveydson(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
The manipulation about to begin.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Firefire(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
APC chasing Shadow since 29th May 2015. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bunch of Noise makers.

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

Am a core APC Loyalist but i believe there's an underground settlement already..Good For the Political elite bad for the People..The President dissapointed me with this..

Many more to come ? shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Panshow(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2015
I hope they didn't manipulate the outcome of the judgement
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Many more to come ? shocked embarassed
Your Wish?
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
when will EFCC prosecute Amaechi?
E-terrorist! You have come again grin
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Firefire(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

Your Wish?

I reject disappointment by Fire!
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

I reject disappointment by Fire!
Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Please, blame it on GEJ... cheesy
Hope you have not developed hbp on top GEJ's loss! Lol!

2 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

How does this concern the president?

You must think the president decides everything for CCB/CCT including the days to sit, the person to be docked and all what not.

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by hinwazaka: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

Coming from a demented soul who said Sarari can never be docked. Anyway, just like Chukwudi44, I know you are an Agbobaku to everyone facing corruption charges in Court.
Coming from a zombie chorus singer who swore Amaechi will be screened and confirmed today. I know you, like the OP, NGENEUKWENU and Passingshot, are a paid and bought APC e- tout.

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

Coming from a zombie chorus singer who swore Amaechi will be screened and confirmed today. I know you, like the OP, NGENEUKWENU and Passingshot, are a paid and bought APC e- tout.
Mr hinwazaka, I will soon sue you for libel grin
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

Mr. Frustrated Wailer who knows those bought by APC, can you tell us how much we were bought? Nincompoop who cannot make any coherent statement on any discussion apart from making tired claims of some people being bought and paid for.

I prefer intelligent people getting on my mention and not dolt like you. Ok?

4 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by ibisko04: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
Oro tani Ki baba magbo, Baba Ni yio yanju e.
We will soon get all the information about what transpired behind the camera.
Since its Nigerians that are going to sits in the court, we will be informed dully.

3 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Shady business, shld be transparent.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by anonimi: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Welcome to BuhariSTAN.
The more you look, the less you see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by hinwazaka: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Mr. Frustrated Wailer who knows those bought by APC, can you tell us how much we were bought? Nincompoop who cannot make any coherent statement on any discussion apart from making tired claims of some people being bought and paid for.

I prefer intelligent people getting on my mention and not dolt like you. Ok?
Just like Gbawe, hunger will soon find you, once Amaechi fires your unproductive ass.

3 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by oshybarry: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
Waiting for the outcome...
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by nickxtra(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2015
I was surprised that previous proceedings were televised live. I thought this is not allowed in courts
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Chidoo74: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
Is freedom of information existing? If yes.
Why must CCT do this to us?
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2015
hinwazaka:

Just like Gbawe, hunger will soon find you, once Amaechi fires your unproductive ass.
Put your brain to use for once and see if you will get out something of the following assignment:

Deploy your fellow e-warriors to unravel the personality behind PassingShot and those others you claim to have been bought and see things for yourselves. We're in super high tech age and as such shouldn't be a big deal to do.

A brain-dead thing you are.

1 Like

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by modath(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2015
midolian:
Morning, Mr Hinwazaka grin

I remember you saying Saraki can never be docked.. grin

& Mr Hinwazaka informed me you have transgendered? .. When you do gender reassignment? cheesy
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

Am from kwara state and d only problem we have in kwara is Bukola saraki, if really there is something going on underground, I'll stop supporting APC
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by pedronado8: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Firefire:

Please, blame it on GEJ... cheesy

guy ur brain is meant for reasoning and not ur foot.. u sound lik a slowpoke..

2 Likes

Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by Lancier(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by PassingShot(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
anonimi:
Welcome to BuhariSTAN.
The more you look, the less you see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3

Why not save this for the next electioneering campaigns? It looks good and I might even help you spread the message then.

M.U.M.U! grin grin grin grin
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by midolian(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

& Mr Hinwazaka informed me you have transgendered? .. When you do gender reassignment? cheesy
you dey mind that clown? cheesy
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by miqos02(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2015
thats bad
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by samuel82: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Na wah for this saraki's case oo.
Re: SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises by duwdu: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
olatunji21:

If that's your belief, then you'll believe anything, and any mundane thing can just throw you off course; in which case, you're on a long thing, man.

For the record, I won't believe in such a scenario, and I make bold to say that those who believe in such contraptions/innuendos are either underestimating the man's (Buhari) resolve, or simply wishing for him to fail. And God forbid that/such failure, for the sake of our country.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar / Obaseki: End Godfatherism In Edo With This 2020 Governorship Election / Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.