Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79884 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

haaa! My lappy ram is 4GB, Chai this one na gobe for me.

so how much is $1?? to get a free vps
some people sef...
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify:

some people sef...
bro, i am not talking about the vps price, am only concerned about the slow internet connection using the traffic software because my laptop ram is just 4GB Ram, not 8GB ram plus, you understand? Thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

bro, i am not talking about the vps price, am only concerned about the slow internet connection using the traffic software because my laptop ram is just 4GB Ram, not 8GB ram plus, you understand? Thanks
bro the internet conection in vps is over 100mb/s... you dont need extra internet source in the vps... all you need is to connct to the vps... after set up,you log out of the vps and it keeps runing your bot.... pls google more on vps.....

im taking ma time to ans u, cos i want you to start this biz..
i got a traffic order of $250 this evening. a new customer.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by huzyboy: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good one OP. What is your suggested number of traffic for $5?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
huzyboy:
Good one OP. What is your suggested number of traffic for $5?
i give as much as 15k for $5... those indian guys give 10-12k. this will bring the buyer back... when he return, even if its not upto 15k he will still give you good review. dont forget to give them test...... out of the three i gave test yesterday... 2 placed order today.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by huzyboy: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify:

i give as much as 15k for $5... those indian guys give 10-12k. this will bring the buyer back... when he return, even if its not upto 15k he will still give you good review. dont forget to give them test...... out of the three i gave test yesterday... 2 placed order today.

Thanks, what about the delivery, how many days maximum.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
huzyboy:

Thanks, what about the delivery, how many days maximum.

truly the highest i have done $5 work is 3days and was my 1st week... but now its a day. except the fellow wants to increase his gig view.. i can run for him 3-4days.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Olamarkjoel(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify:

bro the internet conection in vps is over 100mb/s... you dont need extra internet source in the vps... all you need is to connct to the vps... after set up,you log out of the vps and it keeps runing your bot.... pls google more on vps.....

im taking ma time to ans u, cos i want you to start this biz..
i got a traffic order of $250 this evening. a new customer.
Thank you for the clarification,Wishing you more success and sales.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
So chinoify, you mean you offer daily traffic gig and not monthly like others?
2ndly, how can dey monitor it to know if you delivered. how do you set it up?
3rdly, wen giving dem a test/free traffic i.e try before you buy. How many hits do you offer
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinoify...great write up
i am currently using d bot u uploaded..

ow many VPS do u recommend we create with the Azure account??

thx bro...its working wonderfully well 4 me
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

some people sef...

Guy you are rare gem. The info you are spitting here is what you can package and sale 4-5k. God will surely bless you. Whas yo name in Facebook? I know most of the guys making big in fiverr who are Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by mrcashy(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

Dont let This die off just like that bro.
My question is; Do you tell your customers that you running fake traffic or real traffic
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

truly the highest i have done $5 work is 3days and was my 1st week... but now its a day. except the fellow wants to increase his gig view.. i can run for him 3-4days.
I hope the vps works with simple server
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hunry:
So chinoify, you mean you offer daily traffic gig and not monthly like others?
2ndly, how can dey monitor it to know if you delivered. how do you set it up?
3rdly, wen giving dem a test/free traffic i.e try before you buy. How many hits do you offer

1.. i dont offer monthly gig bro.... infact i have made my gigs $10 per day for 50k traffic. $5 for 1 month you go run down bro. you need wisdom to talk the client into accepting 24 or 48hrs of your job.
2.. copy the link he/she give you... go to https : // /, shorten the link.... then always check your details. when you click on the traffic details, copy the url on the address bar and give to the client, so he/she can also track your work... the url should look like this https: // /#analytics//AjUrSR/all_time. if yu check this link, you can see the stat of the job i curently doing for a client. each time you refresh the page, the number should increase, if not the bot is not working.
3.. i give 2-3k visits and stop.

i hope justice was done to your question, if not... pls bring them on.

3 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

but the problem i'm having is that it does nt bring
the required traffic to my fiverr gig..

in essence wot i'm sayin is...of all d 3 links i directed d diabolic bot
to send traffic to...the other 2 links are gettin the traffic bt d traffic is nt
reflecting ONLY in my fiverr gig link..
am i doing anytn wrong here??

thx 1ce again

this is what diabolic traffic does to your gig... lets say your gig is online maketing... under Get traffic... and you pump diabolic hits to it... if your hits be getting 100k per day, fiverr will push your gig to the front page of its search engine. so any one that searches with your tag or keyword is likely to order your gig... so you also need a good description of your self.

NB diabolic will not drag a buyer to your shop. but will push your shop higher for buyers to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

ow many VPS do u recommend we create with the Azure account??

thx bro...its working wonderfully well 4 me

please for one AZURE account, create only one vps of 4GB RAM... you have chances of creating 20 vps but if you go beyond 1, Microsoft will ban the account.
thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by adeoba2008(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
I am in
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
mrcashy:

Dont let This die off just like that bro.

My question is;
Do you tell your customers that you running fake traffic or real traffic

this thread cant die off until the targeted person has been blessed.

well most buyers know that fiverr traffic is mostly fake.... but for anyone that stipulates REAL TRAFFIC and not BOT on his request, please leave that buyer. but i have come to notice that most of them that needs real traffic are willing to pay big money. see for instance he offers to pay $100 for the job to run like 15day or so... this is what i will do... i will start his traffic on diabolic, then quickly go to facebook or twitter and setup an ad of $1 per day for him. now this is wisdom... you are runing both for him.. he is more likely to get sales from his facebook ad. thats a good review. you can have such a person as repeat buyer.

i hope you learn somtin new again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

1.. i dont offer monthly gig bro.... infact i have made my gigs $10 per day for 50k traffic. $5 for 1 month you go run down bro. you need wisdom to talk the client into accepting 24 or 48hrs of your job.
2.. copy the link he/she give you... go to https : // /, shorten the link.... then always check your details. when you click on the traffic details, copy the url on the address bar and give to the client, so he/she can also track your work... the url should look like this https: // /#analytics//AjUrSR/all_time. if yu check this link, you can see the stat of the job i curently doing for a client. each time you refresh the page, the number should increase, if not the bot is not working.
3.. i give 2-3k visits and stop.

i hope justice was done to your question, if not... pls bring them on.

i jst checkd d link...abt 33k clicks in jst 24hrs..WOW!! cool

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I hope the vps works with simple server

yeah it does.. any vpn can open it.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

thats just one vps...

i thanks God i have a witness in the house...

more secrets later... im designing a website for a client now... once im done... you guys get more innerrrr secrets...
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

this thread cant die off until the targeted person has been blessed.

well most buyers know that fiverr traffic is mostly fake.... but for anyone that stipulates REAL TRAFFIC and not BOT on his request, please leave that buyer. but i have come to notice that most of them that needs real traffic are willing to pay big money. see for instance he offers to pay $100 for the job to run like 15day or so... this is what i will do... i will start his traffic on diabolic, then quickly go to facebook or twitter and setup an ad of $1 per day for him. now this is wisdom... you are runing both for him.. he is more likely to get sales from his facebook ad. thats a good review. you can have such a person as repeat buyer.

i hope you learn somtin new again..

Awesome!!!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tolzeal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

Share me the link !!
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

yeah it does.. any vpn can open it.
ok thanks for your reply, do one have to learn skills and what are the skills
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
ok thanks for your reply, do one have to learn skills and what are the skills

skills??

can you explain??
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

skills??

can you explain??
like proof reading, article writing, web development, web design etc
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
chinoify:

thats just one vps...

i thanks God i have a witness in the house...

more secrets later... im designing a website for a client now... once im done... you guys get more innerrrr secrets...

Great man...is this with a paid vps..i mean not Azure's

cos my links jst got little over 200 views wit azure in abt 24hrs too...is dat d norm 4 free vps??
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
like proof reading, article writing, web development, web design etc

bro thats another gig altogether... dont jam so many things together.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:

Great man...is this with a paid vps..i mean not Azure's

cos my links jst got little over 200 views wit azure in abt 24hrs too...is dat d norm 4 free vps??

200 views in 24hrs ur kidding me bro... it will intrest you to know that the link i just shared is on azure.. and only one vps... please look at the diabolic pics i posted, follow the settings... change the number or threads to 200 or 300.... then always change proxies every 6hrs. and see the majic.. please i will like to hear the feed back

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
ok bro...i'll update wen i gt more info.. plus i have anoda link 1 can gt proxies
50 k proxies . c om (remove d spaces)
click on sample proxies and copy d proxies from diff days on d site
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
nastyd:
ok bro...i'll update wen i gt more info..
plus i have anoda link 1 can gt proxies

50 k proxies . c om
(remove d spaces)

click on sample proxies and copy d proxies
from diff days on d site

bro you dey suffer ur self ohhh

go to gatherproxy . com... they are farr beterr than others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.