Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79977 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Olamarkjoel:

bro, please, i dont understand this part, i mean when a seller want to delivers a client job, you said after sending the traffic then copy the link into google shortener? click on traffic details then the stat will show,is it the stat i will send to the client or i should instruct him or her like you explained?

copy the url that looks like the one i posted... it has 'all time' towards the ending, and deliver to the buyer.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Olamarkjoel:
bro, i beg no vex o, i just want to ask you on the free vps trial of microsoft azure, after the 30 days trial, will i have access to continue using it or i will subscribe for their $200 pricing? thank you for your time.

bro, After the 30days.. you should have $10 to pay for monthly vps from vpb.com.

hala me and get discount.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by nastyd(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2015
chinoify:

download teamveiwer and skype.. so i can fix it for you. contact me on skype, give all details..den i will do it. thanks

I have both...i will send u my teamviewer id wen i'm online..
thx bro..
i rily apprciate
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nelton(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank you OP for this post. God will bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
ebukasoso:

Thanks For The Good Work. I Want To Ask You This: Please What Happens After The 30days Free Trial For Ms Azure?

change credit card

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ebiboy2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
is this post dead?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by kingstylo01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thumbs up op
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ndubisik(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Best thread on NL for this month. Keep it rollin bro. This thread is truly a god sent as i was about to buy another course on fiverr. God bless you real good
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by hisenjos: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
We can help you get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral, Upwork, domain name sales etc
We pay to your Naira bank account promptly.
Attractive rates
See signature for contact details.
You can send sms and we will call you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by huzyboy: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
I just finished setting up my VPS and the traffic bot. I followed each and every step here and it works perfectly. Got over 300 visits in less than 5 minutes.

Thank you OP really appreciate your effort.

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Cpolicy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
chinoify:

change credit card
Hello bro, God bless you for creating this thread. however, I am having trouble changing my IP address via simple server or should I just leave it like that?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
huzyboy:
I just finished setting up my VPS and the traffic bot. I followed each and every step here and it works perfectly. Got over 300 visits in less than 5 minutes.

Thank you OP really appreciate your effort.

Hello can you please drop the link to check the analytics? Separate the letters grin
The links he dropped earlier have been scattered by nairaland Lol!

Chinoify God bless you sir
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ajog1: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Cpolicy:

Hello bro, God bless you for creating this thread. however, I am having trouble changing my IP address via simple server or should I just leave it like that?
Bro u can't change ip with simple server
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
ajog1:
Bro u can't change ip with simple server

Guy, abeg.. what IP will One change? IP from my Virtual Machine to correspond with that of the PC ? embarassed embarassed
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by mdgreen(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nice post man u r really a saint
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2015
chinoify, when i try to setup azure, i get the error message below.what am i doing wrong

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2015
will be answering questions soon.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
chinoify:
will be answering questions soon.
Why Ain't U Picking Up Ur Calls And U Can't Flash Or Call Back Too
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2015
ebukasoso:

Why Ain't U Picking Up Ur Calls And U Can't Flash Or Call Back Too

my phone has been on silent mode since last night... btw!! thats why theres option of text msg. pls call now. thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Why dis vps setup com hard like dis,abeg how can i get it to work.

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
if you are using a proxy connection... VPS cant connect... check your INTERNET source...
or download teamviewer and send ur details via skype. let me check
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2015
na ss i dey use
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Cpolicy(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Does it means simple server won't work?, I've been up all night yet stuck at the vps connection
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Hunry:
na ss i dey use
change another country ip
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Cpolicy:
Does it means simple server won't work?, I've been up all night yet stuck at the vps connection

im not using ss, im using betamint..i have options of switching ips, i hope thats how ss is.. i have not used ss. i dont know if you can switch country ip
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2015
chinoify:

change another country ip
the ip is automatic,naija ip. emptyhen and ss
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Hunry: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2015
how does betamint work
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Hunry:

the ip is automatic,naija ip. emptyhen and ss

hunry please download team viewer and skype.. send me details, iwill work on it..

chinoify is my skype id.
thanks
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by chinoify: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Hunry:
how does betamint work
check them here..
tweakwarevpn.net
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nelton(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
How do you set up this ad of $1 on Facebook and Twitter. Please explain this. Thanks once again and God continue to bless you for this.
chinoify:

this thread cant die off until the targeted person has been blessed.

well most buyers know that fiverr traffic is mostly fake.... but for anyone that stipulates REAL TRAFFIC and not BOT on his request, please leave that buyer. but i have come to notice that most of them that needs real traffic are willing to pay big money. see for instance he offers to pay $100 for the job to run like 15day or so... this is what i will do... i will start his traffic on diabolic, then quickly go to facebook or twitter and setup an ad of $1 per day for him. now this is wisdom... you are runing both for him.. he is more likely to get sales from his facebook ad. thats a good review. you can have such a person as repeat buyer.

i hope you learn somtin new again..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / My Updated BTC Buying Rates / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.