Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! (79943 Views)

Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=14pt]USD 30 - 40 paypal is urgently needed @350/$ with instant payment[/size]. I need to complete a transaction ASAP

Check my sigi for contact

Thanks
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by comeandsee: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tabbaz:
Why structured offer and sample are important in getting hired

So I was experiencing no sales recently on Fiverr, and I decided to conduct an experiment. I posted a job request. After few minutes I started receiving offers. In fact, fiverr had to tell me to delete some offer that I consider irrelevant for other offers to enter. This shows the level of competition. I was going through the different offer, and I was confused who to choose (if it's not fake request). Some go to the extent of messaging me directly; some were begging me - please sir order my gig. Lol!.
However The following are what I considered necessary (from the offer received) if you really want to win a job.
1. salutation - e.g., Dear esteemed buyer
2. affirmation of your understanding of the request
3. expression of your acquired skill related to the request and your experience (mention software, if the work requires it)
4. highlighting how the job will be done
5. description of what will be offered to the buyer at your quoted price
6. placing samples in your gig (if it's work that requires one)
7. why you should be hired
8. closing remark. e.g., Regards,
your name

NOTE: 1. all these have to be summarised. Be as brief as possible.
2. You may not need to follow the arrangement
3. you may not mention all the item. but mention most of them
If you follow these strictly, your chance is high. You may write a template for your gig and same
I salute u sir .

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
comeandsee:
I salute u sir .

I hail Boss. How sales. more $$$$$$
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
I still need this small change abeg

[size=14pt]USD 30 - 40 paypal is urgently needed @350/$ with instant payment[/size]. I need to complete a transaction ASAP

Thanks
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry i don't whatsapp but i just replied your PM.

WalkerMichael:

Mehn God bless you for explaining everything in to to wink . Please bro I have few confidential questions, van you please help me with your whatsapp digit or check your email. Thank you
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tabbaz:
I still need this small change abeg

Thanks
Tabbaz
I have $20 on upwork, though it is a new account. I have attach payment schedule, paypal and skrill but have not made any withdrawal.

If this wil be small, I want to ask pls, how does one withdraw, I have $$$$ coming.

Note: I have attachd paypal and skrill as my payment method to th account. Thanks.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by FxTizzle(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
homebase:
Amen, i am as well using version 5.21.

Yes, i do get database engine stop and some other errors as well but what i observed
that reduces errors are:

1. Testing proxies with diabolical itself.

2. Using only one country proxies at a time.

3. Ruining project with only one website

4. Not hurriedly double clicking any button of diabolic bot

5. Making sure i have configured everything and get set before pressing start i.e not pressing start in another minute you press stop again.

6. Despite all these precautions sometime but rarely i get many errors taking over everywhere.
If this happen, i logout of the VPS and refresh it then wait for about 5 mins and login back to set up
the project again.

PS: Anyone who is interested in the diabolic bot, i have it attached to this comment for download.

I have expired azure account. How can I get another one?
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 4:41am On Sep 18, 2016
MULLAH123:

I have $20 on upwork, though it is a new account. I have attach payment schedule, paypal and skrill but have not made any withdrawal.

If this wil be small, I want to ask pls, how does one withdraw, I have $$$$ coming.

Note: I have attachd paypal and skrill as my payment method to th account. Thanks.

To tell you the truth. Skrill is more profitable for you as a Nigeria resident. the rate is high (around 360 -390), while paypal is 340 -3550. However, use paypal if you are into online purchase, it's more easier. So, judge wise bro. You can sign up your skrill account using my referral link (https://account.skrill.com/signup?rid=83287044).

Regards
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by justi4jesu(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2016
Dear all,
NOTIFICATION

I now buy fiverr and other freelance fund via paypal ONLY.
I will inform you as soon as I start buying from other sources

instant transfer as ususal

check my sigi for contact

Thanks,
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2016
I will buy your fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward via PAYPAL at the rate of 340/$

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

To tell you the truth. Skrill is more profitable for you as a Nigeria resident. the rate is high (around 360 -390), while paypal is 340 -3550. However, use paypal if you are into online purchase, it's more easier. So, judge wise bro. You can sign up your skrill account using my referral link (https://account.skrill.com/signup?rid=83287044).

Regards
Tabbaz
Okay, can you help me withdraw $20 now. Upwork.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Sell Your Neteller ,Skrill , Western Union , Money Gram & Freelancer Fund From Fiverr,Guru,Upwork To Us And Get Your Naira Account Credited Within Minutes Receiving Your Withdrawn!!!.

Receiving Paypal Rate. N350/$1.
Neteller / Payoneer / Skrill Rate. N365/$1.
Western Union/Money Gram Rate. N390/$1.

Cc : Aleairhub
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Goldenboy842(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:

Regards
Tabbaz

Does it require that I mask Ip? I want to reg with your link
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ladyF(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenboy842:

They don't support Fiverr withdrawals for now o. Only Freelancer and Upwork. cry
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenboy842:

You should register skrill with naija IP. no descrimination for skrill. You won't be able to verify it if you mask IP. One more thing, you can not use skrill on Fiverr for now

Rgards,
Tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Goldenboy842(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:

You should register skrill with naija IP. no descrimination for skrill. You won't be able to verify it if you mask IP. One more thing, you can not use skrill of Fiverr for now

Rgards,
Tabbaz

Hmm ok thnks bro.
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Goldenboy842(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

They don't support Fiverr withdrawals for now o. Only Freelancer and Upwork. cry

Another reason for me to join Freelancer chei. Thnks al d same

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ebuks22: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Free SEO Tools for fiverr work http://techptp.com/content-writing/
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Jostico: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:

Regards
Tabbaz

Bro I need your help on skrill
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by ladyF(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
Goldenboy842:

Another reason for me to join Freelancer chei. Thnks al d same
lol sorry ehnnn... Or pray that Fiverr starts paying out via Skrill so you can exchange for N390/$ grin
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Pabloosas(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
chinoify:
looking for a new seller on fiverr, who is yet to get an order.
please drop your fiverr id... i have work for you.
thanks.
PS... (some1 thats yet to get an order or review).
Pblog007
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 12:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Jostico:

Bro I need your help on skrill

May I know your need sir?

cc
ladyF
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2016
MODIFIED
why 5 star rating is more important than earning in your first month on Fiverr

You could remember that I requested for email writer on this platform to outsource a job to. Regrettably, I found no one.
I later outsource it on Fiverr.

How does this relate to the topic of my discussion?

well, that's what I'm about to tell you....

The person that won the job on fiverr (though we later disagree on delivery time) broke a common rule. i.e not focusing on related niche

SHE has digital marketing, and animation GIGS. YES! you hear it right.

The non-related of her gig and her country of origin did not stop me from considering her for the job. In fact, I will give her more if I have.

What is my reason you ask?

she has maintain 5 star rating for the past few month (can't really recall the exact here).
All of her gig are active, all with 5 star review with sweet comments.

So, I said to myself WOW! How on earth will somebody be an expert in animation, and digital marketing. This reveals her strenght. something that should otherwise make a buyer think less of her is now her strenght

here is her profile: https://www.fiverr.com/service1_hub
My point,
1. Always focus on the gig you are good at, and continue training yourself
2. Avoid lower rating by all means even if it means mutual cancelation (I'm about to go for this in one of my accounts)
3. Don't forget the two point earlier stated

GOOD LUCK! and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to your pockets

Regards,
tabbaz

P.S. Apologies to those that are trying to get advice from me on how increase their performance on fiverr, without getting prompt response. The reasons are two
1. I am also more or less a newbie - I am a level one non-committed seller, because of my other activities
2. My time is very tight, as I am involved in more than one business couple with my academic pursuit.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

2 Likes

Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-302
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Sell fiverr and other freelance fund from $20 upward via PAYPAL to TABBAZ

[size=14pt]PAYPAL RATE: 340/$[/size]

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
[size=14pt]URGENT[/size]!!!

[size=16pt]50 USD payoneer is needed @360/$[/size]

instant transfer

contact is in my sigi down here

Regards
tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by Tabbaz(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Tabbaz:
[size=14pt]URGENT[/size]!!!

[size=16pt]50 USD payoneer is needed @360/$[/size]

instant transfer

contact is in my sigi down here

Regards
tabbaz
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by sunboy(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2016
I currently buy Payoneer funds at 365/$
Withdraw directly from your Fiverr, upworks etc to my Payoneer card at 375/$
For Payoneer POUNDS, contact me for rate.
Hola asap let's transact
Instant payment as usual
Call/text: 09057026390
Re: Come And Learn New Tricks That Cashed Me Over $400 On Fiverr In 5weeks. FREE!! by homebase(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2016
It is very simple, get another ATM card and register again.

That is what i did when i got a huge traffic order and was only ruining one Azure then.

Because that single VPS can't run the gigs and i don't have $200 to pay Bill Gate (Microsoft Azure) yet,

i collected my friends and girl card to register 2 new instances of Azure.

So i have 3 Azure ruining now smiley

PS: You have to open new hotmail or outlook account for each Azure you intend to register.

FxTizzle:

I have expired azure account. How can I get another one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.