Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect (22148 Views)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) / I Stole My Helper’s Car For Forgetting My Birthday-suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol, man be contented with what you have. If a lady will lead you to steal, cut her off.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by youngice(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Chai
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by sigiyaya(m): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Its all depends on were he came from
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by ZYZZA: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
When there say broke guys leave girl there no go hear

But it buhari's fault where is the 1 million job the promised

#ihateapc
#scamofalltime
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
From his story d babe nor beg am for party o. He just wanted to show off. B4 we end up insulting d entire female population.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Sappyman(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2015
There is always one trend when you catch a Armed Robber in the act, - this is my first time, poverty pushed me into it. The question I would like to ask here is that, can they do something legit to earn a living. Everyone wants to be on the fast track to make both ends meet. Yes, I know life has not been easy, but Armed Robbering is not the solution either. Man you have to work hard to earn a living and no to impress one Ashaw0 with stolen money.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by ejeh121(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2015
4 dz lokoja? So luv dey catch fire lyk dz 4 dz dry town! Lmao,abeg stay jail,see the girl name lyk all does once in old market area.rubbish
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by nnao: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2015
why is it that anytime police catch an arm robber he will start to para yan!
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2015
another one bites the dust
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by techmart(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Panshow:
That's kind of you. Shege dan gatan uwa.

gm to you Panshow.... your signature got my attention and im here laughing in my office ... like seriously.... save your work! !!

1 Like

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by condralbede(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Name checkers Association, how market

1 Like

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by loosecanon50(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2015
CR77:
I was only interested in his names cool cool

You're just interested in the names? are you high on weed or something? this one you're putting on glasses this early morning grin
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by macaranta(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2015
I thought I had seen every shade of stupidity... but this right here is "awesomely studpider"
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by ilo04(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2015
maybe d girl go dey one place now having sex with another guy and u dey inside cell

see ur useless life

1 Like

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by IceDude(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Mumu boy........Anoda guy go continue to dey service her kondus
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by babestella: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Yeye, aboki eediot, can you imagine lame excuse, tomorrow he will shout "sai change" too, kangaroo.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by kevoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Got busted, blames it on girlfriend/p*ssypower. Girlfriend forgets him in 5 seconds(No one likes a criminal) and starts shagging the next guy. Guy you are on your own oooo!
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by room089: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats!
You've finally won her heart and as well made history!

U be igbo? grin

1 Like

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2015
CR77:
I was only interested in his names cool cool
It is getting dry already undecided
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Lancier(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by penance(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2015
If you are saying the truth,then u are a fool.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by illiad: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
DrAdeolu:
It is getting dry already undecided
Hypocrite
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Stories that touches the heart undecided

1 Like

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by odeyemilizzy(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Foolish man you want 2 impress a lady u join robbery u better confess d true u can impress ur girlfriend with ur education status ole ni eeeee notin u make u join robbery in last na celebrant d bash in jail naw
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by harry509: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bloody-clash-in-ibadan/

hmmmmM! Robb bcus of a girl Nigeria girl 4 dat mater. Oh boy u Rr 5nish even GOD wudt b happy wit u @ all. 4 guys don't try 2 deep hole n anoda man pocket jst 2 impress her. Jst be urslf 2ru love wil cum. God av mercy on us.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by ugbah007: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Wow,big boy in town,I know the ladies will say he will make a good husband.Guy you can still be robbibg your inmate and be sending the money to your sweet heart nah.yeye dey smell like you.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Princematarazzi(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Ewu.. Ji sike. You no get papa? Abi your papa no get house or car or even land? Ufodu umu nwoke sef undecided. Now, wetin the girl dey do? Use GPS track her and see her making love and calling you names.

A birthday party can't make her to stop being your girlfriend, just Melo Melo everything go better.

This 21st century it's hard to impress a girl and also hard to find the good ones. #NoRushInLife
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by NICOGRAVITY: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Now, you well be in "ONE IN TOWN JAIL''
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by HrmOlolade(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
"the state police
commissioner, Emmanuel Ojukwu". Hope this commissioner is not a coward too like the Biafra runaway ojukwu
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by demarc001: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Eiya! See madness! Edi leleyi ke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Uber Driver Bags Jail Term Over $50 Internet Fraud / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.