Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect (22147 Views)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) / I Stole My Helper’s Car For Forgetting My Birthday-suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by bigapple7: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2015
All for love!!!!!! oga na another man go dey oil d engine now.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Mznaett:
I for like 2 call you names sha BUT I just repent early dz morning..sad

U try..shebi na HOLE wey wan do birthday make you turn robber bah? No wori
nope...d guy na robber since. abi wetin mak am big boy before for d girl to agree for am?
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Stories that touches touch the heart undecided
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Princematarazzi(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
My sexystrayberry, your handsonevanilla is here grin

The Story touches the heart, body, soul and brain shocked
SexyStrawberry:
Stories that touches the heart undecided
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Dotnie00(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Na wa o
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by zynzyn(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Eiyaaah!

Another guy will now marry and bleep same girl!

What a 'sharp' man!! undecided undecided tongue
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by permanentgrace(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2015
Men doing stuppid things and dying because of women since time immemorial.
May God help us.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
You have been into robbery even before dating the lady! Robbery would have been part of his life, even if after the birthday, you will still rob, if the lady dumps you, your robbery will still increases, stop using lame excuses for being a robber

2 Likes

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Iamisaac: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
Tshew..very stupid of you sha..not that et is somebody u re qonna marry o..SMH
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by LockDown69(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
grin your name should be written in the history books for this dumb move, some weird happenings are only peculiar to this country I swear. grin #Onlyin9ja
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by kolaosita4(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Mumu de smell lover boi na psychiatry b ur next destination
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by onyxo76(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2015
all because of nyash...
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Kenec(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2015
THIS GUY NEEDS HELP
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by excellentwork: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2015
kk k

Get your Toothpaste Dispenser here, Visit Signature below
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by excellentwork: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bloody-clash-in-ibadan/

WHAT KIND OF RUBISH IS THIS, JUST TO PLEASE A LADY THAT WILL LEAVE U FOR ANOTHER MAN. JUST TELL US U WANT ROB PERIOD.....

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Sttimmy1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
i hope sum guys wil learn from ds,guys,wise up,no lady is worth d stress
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Reference(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
odeyemilizzy:
Foolish man you want 2 impress a lady u join robbery u better confess d true u can impress ur girlfriend with ur education status ole ni eeeee notin u make u join robbery in last na celebrant d bash in jail naw

Hmmm....I hear, I hear. But the one you have been spending and has been spent on you. Knowest thou whereth it cometh from ? Can you vouch for it with spell-binding alacrity because since the time of Eve, gals have been accepting forbidden fruits from 'snakes'.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
To get this money today rob every night and day....

You living flashy life style but your mama dey soak Akamu.

Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
The guy na mugu undecided
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by sabi99(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
So u want to make people cry in order to make ur girl happy,sorry 4 u.......u r a gambian goat.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
sabi99:
So u want to make people cry in order to make ur girl happy,sorry 4 u.......u r a gambian goat.
hahaha gambian goat bro u funny sha grin
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by DipoDee: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Phrase : Compound Fool
Synonym: Yakubu Usman
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by yoksy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
no b 2day u don dey rob tey tey
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by ODUBEZE: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
I hope she visits U in prison! vanity upon vanity..
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by subbieD(f): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Addonbilifit .......u must be st*pid undecided
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by noblegrex: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Chai!...why didn't you dump the poo like a used pad? now you're caught,and the b!tch will hook up with another guy. Or will she also be arrested for "instigating a crime?" ...Guys wise-up,no girl is worth it!
the guy is a lier.big one,so you beleived what he said.he may want to steal for his gf but I'm sure he didn't join because of his gf.I'm sure he only wanted to go on a special operation because of her birthday party,not that he just joined them,he must have been a solid and confirmed armed robber
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by DJKOP(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/bloody-clash-in-ibadan/

OLOFO NI E ! .....WEREH !.....making people sad in order to make just a person happy...NA GOD GO PUNISH U !.....OLE!
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oku puzzy!
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Cityguy: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
When you build a house on lies, you'll have to maintain it with more lies. You wanted to show off at a level you are far from. Thank God now you have the benefit of resetting your medula from behind bars. Count yourself lucky! Many are not given such an opportunity. Leaves me wondering if foolishness were to be an item how many guys would purchase it.
Re: I Joined Robbery Gang To Raise Money For My Girlfriend’s Birthday – Suspect by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmm....na kitty cat Finish dis idi..otic mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos) / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.