Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Biafran Intention Exposed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Intention Exposed (12231 Views)

Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by somegirl1: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

I got the 20 pounds memo twice before it happened grin grin If Nigeria could seize the Biafran funds, do you doubt if they can seize their properties as well?

"Cowards die many times before their deaths."
Until then.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

You think Imo started Producing oil in Year 2000? lol, Assa, Egbema and Oguta oil fields were producing before your father had pubic hairs, who am I even educating, an Alaba counterfeiter? give me a break!!

I'm done schooling you.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by mekadinho(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

Wait till successful Igbos begin to count their loses in your Biafran proposal.
U keep typing gibberish. D Igbos hv been counting loses since God knws when. Their fellow country men hv killed, maimed them in various parts of Nigeria for no just reason, should I start with d mohammed Cartoon in faraway Denmark, or killings n destruction of properties cos a koran was burnt in faraway country? They r too numerous to mention abeg, Definitively they ll count their loses but dat ll b last.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by jpphilips(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
mekadinho:

U keep typing gibberish. D Igbos hv been counting loses since God knws when. Their fellow country men hv killed, maimed them in various parts of Nigeria for no just reason, should I start with d mohammed Cartoon in faraway Denmark, or killings n destruction of properties cos a koran was burnt in faraway country? They r too numerous to mention abeg, Definitively they ll count their loses but dat ll b last.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I'm done schooling you.

Iti Mpataka, certified olodo with credentials

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Olabestonic001(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think jpphilips is very vast in the knowledge of cause and effects; kudos boss. One thing I've observed in life is that many people do not estimate and calculate the effects and consequences of their actions before adventure. Being emotional is no virtue in the cause of strategy. I've learnt even more from him.
The best way to get Biafra is to develop S/East region massively and discourage her people from leaving her land to other places: over the long haul, they would be very attuned to their land and trust me, Biafra agitation will die naturally. Before the Wetie crises, a lot of Yoruba's resided in the North and then come the pogrom where many Yoruba's were murdered along with Igbo's (because they were from the South); Nnamdi and his cohorts will not mention that. During the war, many Yoruba's came back to the S/West ditto how Yoruba's came back to their enclave during the backlashes on Nigeria community in Ivory Coast because Ojukwu was on exile there: Yoruba's will rather let that be the cost of Civilization than bear a victim mentality.

Smart Igbo's should know that the best way to win is to stay together in their enclave. Develop it like Lagos and soon we will even migrate to your enclave. Barring that is folly.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

Changed from your perception that I'm an alaba counterfeiter?
The great heights of delusion. How pathetic.
I've got work boy, go find a life, I can finish you off in the evening.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by kingzizzy: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2015

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by kingzizzy: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

What grade of Ogogoro are you on? How is it that you have been successfully brainwashed to believe that you cannot survive without the fictitious creation of the White man called Nigeria? Try to get your self some sense of self determination and free your self from mental slavery. I will destroy all you wrote in my post.

You said that Biafrans are trying to join the Niger Deltans at all cost. Who do you think are Biafrans? You think it's just an Igbo thing? It is not. Biafra is about the Igbos and all the minorities who share an understanding seceding together. The people you calling Niger-Delta are even more tired of Nigeria than Igbos and if given a chance will leave with Igbos.BTW, when I say Igbos, I mean all Igbos, Igbo speaking people and Igboids. I mean the over 1 million Delta-Igbos or Anioma people in Delta state, the Rivers Igbos in Rivers state which are Etche-Igbos,Ahoada-Igbos,Omuma Igbos,Ikwere Igbos and so on that have been added to you so called Niger Delta. Some of these people might say they are not Igbos but when it comes to seceding with Igbos than stay in Nigeria, they will go.

Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states and while I do not have the figures for other states, I do know that that Orient Oil in Aguleri is about 3000 barrels with the potential to produce more when it starts in Ogbaru and Anyamelum. We are what we have, we do not need to be producing millions of barrels because we do not want Biafra to be a mono economy like Nigeria.

Yes the River Niger opens up into tributuaries. The one at Oguta in Imo state runs almost in a straight line into the Athlantic a Ocean and can accommodate large ships. Another tributuary in Ubuaka in Abia state is almost as close to the Ocean as Portharcourt is to the Ocean. There is no reason why a world class seaport can't be built there. Even Porthacourt, which is not by sea, is the land of the Ikwere Igbos who might just be ok with leaving with their Igbo brethren to Biafra.

I cannot fathom how you came up with the idea that 35 million people cannot fit into Biafra. What is 35 million? Just Igbos are more than this.Tiny Lagos which is the smallest state in Nigeria by far has a population nearing this figure and accommodated everybody.

While Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran secessionist leader whom I respect, Biafra is much bigger than Nnamdi Kanu. Don't make Biafra about home same as you should never make Biafra about Ojukwu. Kanu might call for arms or armed struggle but the truth is that in freedom fighting, if reason does not prevail, then armed conflict is the only alternative. Great Africans like Nelson Mandela,Zik,Mugabe all had to turn to militancy at some point in other to win independence for their people.

You said that the Niger Delta should enjoy the right to secede. Since Niger Delta is not a tribe like the Igbos are, I can't comment on the people you are talking about since specify who they are.

You talked about Biafran properties and investment in Nigeria. No amount of Biafran investments in Nigeria is worth Biafran sovereinghty and freedom. In the event that Biafra secedes, the Nigerian Government would be doing its self irreparable long term damage if it revokes the C of O of in other to maliciously annex the property of Biafrans because not only will this break international law, it will cause international investors not to step foot in Nigeria and many already here to leave. No investor will feel safe in a country capable of such and in the end, Nigeria will be the loser.

You talked about resource control. Non Igbo people in the south of Nigeria are not stupid. They know they will never get resource control in Nigeria. All Biafran secessionist groups have always maintained that Biafra will be a federation or confederation with true fiscal policies where the regions will get at least 50% of whatever accrues on their lands and waters. The minorities will never get resource control in Nigeria but they will be guaranteed it in Biafra.

The proposed referendum will be in the SE/SS as they are the only two zones who have indicated their desire to put an end to their political relationship with Nigeria. Any minority that feels happier in Nigeria should vote to stay snd we will wish them well and goodbye.

Finally, Kanu has the fundamental right to freedom of speech. Did he force you to tune in to him? One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. One mans hate speech is another mans goodwill message. The reason why Nnamdi Kanu can command the following he does is because Nigeria is a fraud,a zoo, and a disaster that should finally come to an inglorious end.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by rudebouy: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigeria as a country was built on wrong foundation, even the British, US knew that Nigeria will break up one day. UK has 4 countries in it, eg Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Island, then ask yourself why they cannot be one country like Nigeria, USA has all it states operating as a semi independent country, immigration law in Texas is not the same with California, China has Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Macau as part of China which are all semi independent, without confederation in Nigeria there will be no peace, Nigeria need to go back to Aburi peace accord, Nigeria will never be a progressive country because Nigeria is made up of irreconcilable entities that cannot align, Nigeria suppose to have 4 countries eg Arewa, Biafra, Midland, Oduduwa under confederation just like UK, China, Netherlands etc, without this Nigeria will never know peace.

Wow! I really like dia ya idea. E make sense die!
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by jpphilips(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=kingzizzy post=39240052]

What grade of Ogogoro are you on? How is it that you have been successfully brainwashed to believe that you cannot survive without the fictitious creation of the White man called Nigeria? Try to get your self some sense of self determination and free your self from mental slavery. I will destroy all you wrote in my post.

grin grin grin grin

You said that Biafrans are trying to join the Niger Deltans at all cost. Who do you think are Biafrans? You think it's just an Igbo thing? It is not. Biafra is about the Igbos and all the minorities who share an understanding seceding together. The people you calling Niger-Delta are even more tired of Nigeria than Igbos and if given a chance will leave with Igbos.BTW, when I say Igbos, I mean all Igbos, Igbo speaking people and Igboids. I mean the over 1 million Delta-Igbos or Anioma people in Delta state, the Rivers Igbos in Rivers state which are Etche-Igbos,Ahoada-Igbos,Omuma Igbos,Ikwere Igbos and so on that have been added to you so called Niger Delta. Some of these people might say they are not Igbos but when it comes to seceding with Igbos than stay in Nigeria, they will go.

If Biafra is not about igbos, why then are you guys harping on the 2007 UN charter on indigenous rights?
I know most of you are conductors so I don't expect you to have sound education judging by the miscreants in protest few days ago, I will continue doing my best to assist the primary 4 education most of you have, Indigenous people refers to aboriginal occupants before the colonial powers, there was Igbo, hausa and Yoruba before the white man came as such their rights are recognized by the UN, since the Biafran struggle is not about Igbos alone but people who were defeated in the April general elections, how do you expect the UN to help you?

Anambra, Imo and Abia are oil producing states and while I do not have the figures for other states, I do know that that Orient Oil in Aguleri is about 3000 barrels with the potential to produce more when it starts in Ogbaru and Anyamelum. We are what we have, we do not need to be producing millions of barrels because we do not want Biafra to be a mono economy like Nigeria.

Since you don't have the figures, the decent thing to do is Shut the fvck up, perhaps someone with the actual figures may be kind enough to educate you, Orient doing 3,000bbls? in your dreams, please stop polluting this thread with fabrications built on fallacies, even if I have those figures I can't share it with squirrels, since you know they have a site at Aguleri Otu, why don't you take a trip to confirm the fiction you just wrote here.

Yes the River Niger opens up into tributuaries. The one at Oguta in Imo state runs almost in a straight line into the Athlantic a Ocean and can accommodate large ships. Another tributuary in Ubuaka in Abia state is almost as close to the Ocean as Portharcourt is to the Ocean. There is no reason why a world class seaport can't be built there. Even Porthacourt, which is not by sea, is the land of the Ikwere Igbos who might just be ok with leaving with their Igbo brethren to Biafra.

You sit in your house, smoke weed, reason through your anus, turn on your computer, type sh!t & wait for response, Let me advise you for free, when you have no information about something, you shut up for good.
The two viable tributaries of the River Niger in the South are Nun River and the Forcados river, Shell already has an export terminal on the forcados river so i have no doubt it is deep enough for cargo haulage the bad news is that Forcados in not biafra land, as for Nun river, make Ijaw boys catch you first. From Nun river down to Brass river is one of the most dangerous routes in the world. What do you know self? which sane captain will navigate that route?
The moment Biafra is declared, Kiss your importation business good-bye.
Ikwerre Phalga will leave their oil laden ancestral lands and join you in Biafra so you will unlock yourself from land shackles? The same ikwerre phalga that has changed everything Igbo in their town including their names and surnames? Gentlemen! assist me to give this f00l a good laugh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are better off with the Okrikas and Ogoni trust me on that, at least Okrika may assist you with either FOT or FLT. You have no idea how this country works, please go back to your weed inspired meditation.

I cannot fathom how you came up with the idea that 35 million people cannot fit into Biafra. What is 35 million? Just Igbos are more than this.Tiny Lagos which is the smallest state in Nigeria by far has a population nearing this figure and accommodated everybody.

35m? na you do the census? abeg shift

While Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran secessionist leader whom I respect, Biafra is much bigger than Nnamdi Kanu. Don't make Biafra about home same as you should never make Biafra about Ojukwu. Kanu might call for arms or armed struggle but the truth is that in freedom fighting, if reason does not prevail, then armed conflict is the only alternative. Great Africans like Nelson Mandela,Zik,Mugabe all had to turn to militancy at some point in other to win independence for their people.

I am not aware that Zik turned to militancy to drive home his point, if that is your mind set, then it wont be long before IPOB is declared a terrorist organisation, its members hunted like rats, Guess what? Boko haram thinks it has a legitimate cause grin grin grin

You said that the Niger Delta should enjoy the right to secede. Since Niger Delta is not a tribe like the Igbos are, I can't comment on the people you are talking about since specify who they are.

The Izon, Okirika and ogonis that make up the Niger delta are pushing for resource control, they have never declared their intention to form a break away republic, you and i have no right to determine their fate.

You talked about Biafran properties and investment in Nigeria. No amount of Biafran investments in Nigeria is worth Biafran sovereinghty and freedom. In the event that Biafra secedes, the Nigerian Government would be doing its self irreparable long term damage if it revokes the C of O of in other to maliciously annex the property of Biafrans because not only will this break international law, it will cause international investors not to step foot in Nigeria and many already here to leave. No investor will feel safe in a country capable of such and in the end, Nigeria will be the loser.

You are speaking from a parochial petty trading point of view, do you expect your priorities and that of chief Cletus ibeto, Arthur Eze, Ernest Azudialu, Peter obi etc to be in tandem when it comes to assets and properties in Nigeria?
Who are you to determine the fate of accomplished igbo men and women who have interests in Nigeria? How many properties does Nnamdi Kanu have in Nigeria?

You talked about resource control. Non Igbo people in the south of Nigeria are not stupid. They know they will never get resource control in Nigeria. All Biafran secessionist groups have always maintained that Biafra will be a federation or confederation with true fiscal policies where the regions will get at least 50% of whatever accrues on their lands and waters. The minorities will never get resource control in Nigeria but they will be guaranteed it in Biafra.

Show me an MOU that states that before I will believe you.

The proposed referendum will be in the SE/SS as they are the only two zones who have indicated their desire to put an end to their political relationship with Nigeria. Any minority that feels happier in Nigeria should vote to stay snd we will wish them well and goodbye.

Go and read the guidelines for a UN referendum on indegenous rights before deceiving yourself, only SE qualifies for a referandum SS doesnt.
Nnamdi Kanu has been f00ling you guys for ages.

Finally, Kanu has the fundamental right to freedom of speech. Did he force you to tune in to him? One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. One mans hate speech is another mans goodwill message. The reason why Nnamdi Kanu can command the following he does is because Nigeria is a fraud,a zoo, and a disaster that should finally come to an inglorious end.

Buhari can guarantee freedom of speech, what he can not is freedom after speech.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by pazienza(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
"where I have a serious challenge are the Ikwerres in Phalga, they will lose their land right if they join hence the Kurds scenario will repeat itself, if you cant get all the Ikwerres (indigenous people) then no Ikwerres at all. congregating the Kurds in a particular land mass will amount to a second Israel and the UN can not make that mistake again, with the Kurdish and Bolivia experience, I can confidently tell you that Ikwerre is for Nigeria"

I find this your submission pretty much ignorant and lacking in cognitive reasoning.

The Ikwerres are human beings, and would want the best deal from the Biafra- Nigeria issue, they will try to milk the situation to the fullest, the oil in Rivers will no longer belong to Jigawa Like Arewa-Oduanistans once boasted. The only way they will dump Biafra for Nigeria is if Nigeria will grant them 100% resource control. I envisage the other ethnic groups in the SS doing the same. They have always wanted full control of their resources in Nigeria, and with Biafrans offering them full control of their resources in Biafra, the only way Nigeria can keep them is by offering them the same.

And we all know the only reason Nigerians want them is for their oil, with their oil wealth fully in their hands and non going to North and Lagos, I don't think Nigeria will still fancy continued unity with them, but if you still do, then it's fine and danddy.

Either way, Biafra is a hurricane that will wreck Arewa-Oduanistans, the exodus of Biafra will redraw the socio economic map of what ever is remaining of Nigeria, the conditions Niger deltans will give Arewa-Oduanistans for continued co existence with them will give you lots heartattack. I can only imagine where states like Osun, Niger, Sokoto, Jigawa will be without crude oil allocations. It will be a cruel awakening to Arewa-Oduanistans.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Duru1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Anybody who thinks crude oil is the source of life is a dumbass fool. If Biafra becomes independence today, the first order of business shall be the shutdown of all crude oil wells in its territories until the citizens can adapt with other meaningful ways to eking out living. Japan shall be the model to fellow.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Duru1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

Perhaps you may need to explain why they need the Niger deltans to join at all cost, rubbish!! tell us how many oil fields are there in Biafra land and what they are producing currently * Figures only**

On what occasion did Ndiigbo or Biafrans express the need of Niger deltans to join at all cost? This type of silly insinuation is the benign of intellectual progress in the zoo called Nigeria. Everything about Nigeria simply looks idiotic.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by asha80(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips radio Biafra started before last general elections just that it was after the elections that the station started operating on fm and am bands.

My worry is when nnamdi starts praising someone like wike because he is supposedly resisting apc and Islamic party as he calls apc..that sounds partisan for a supposed secessionist plan
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by notjohndoe: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Duru1:
Anybody who thinks crude oil is the source of life is a dumbass fool. If Biafra becomes independence today, the first order of business shall be the shutdown of all crude oil wells in its territories until the citizens can adapt with other meaningful ways to eking out living. Japan shall be the model to fellow.

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by pazienza(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria will be more than glad to let them go since they have no economic benefit, where you will have a problem is accommodating Kwale the home of "Gas" in delta state.
Kwale is straddling between Urhobo and Isoko so the UN will not allow them to join because of other indigenous interests. If you lose kwale, then your Sojourn in Delta is pretty useless.

Again I find this part of your essay ignorant and senseless.

To begin with, there is no group known as Kwale in Anioma, what we have is Ukwuani/ Ndokwa.

Secondly, Ukwanilands is continuous with the rest of Anioma( Ika and Enuani), Ukwuani borders with Isoko and Urhobos are clear and not ambiguous. Ukwuani/ Ndokwa lands belongs to indigenous people of Ukwuani and Ndokwa, the only interest that matters in Ndokwa/ Ukwuani crude oil and natural gas wealth is that of Ukwuani and Ndokwa indigenes, and not those of their Isoko and Urhobo neighbors, and it will be extremely naive of you to think that Ukwuani people will choose a Nigeria without ( Enuani and Ika) over a Biafra with Ika and Enuani, when they know that the only reason you want them in your Nigeria is because of their crude oil and natural gas reserve.

As usual, Biafra will be offering all Biafran groups full control of their resources, the only way you stand a chance of keeping Ukwuani in Nigeria is by offering them the same deal, but if you do, your sole aim of wanting to keep them in your zoological republic, which is to exploit their resources and use them to build up Lagos and barren lands like Abuja and Kano will be defeated, as you will never have access to their resources, with 100% resource control in their hands.

The way I see it, it's a lose-lose scenario for Arewa-Oduanistans. The game is over. You have been checkmated.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by jpphilips(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Duru1:

On what occasion did Ndiigbo or Biafrans express the need of Niger deltans to join at all cost? This type of silly insinuation is the benign of intellectual progress in the zoo called Nigeria. Everything about Nigeria simply looks idiotic.

If you have never heard Lunatic Nnamdi Kanu referring to Niger delta as Biafra land then you are Deaf by default.
He said that Buhari was bombing Calabar Biafra land, what exactly does he mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by jpphilips(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
pazienza:
Nigeria will be more than glad to let them go since they have no economic benefit, where you will have a problem is accommodating Kwale the home of "Gas" in delta state.
Kwale is straddling between Urhobo and Isoko so the UN will not allow them to join because of other indigenous interests. If you lose kwale, then your Sojourn in Delta is pretty useless.

Again I find this part of your essay ignorant and senseless.

To begin with, there is no group known as Kwale in Anioma, what we have is Ukwuani/ Ndokwa.

Secondly, Ukwanilands is continuous with the rest of Anioma( Ika and Enuani), [b]Ukwuani borders with Isoko and Urhobos are clear and not ambiguous. Ukwuani/ Ndokwa lands belongs to indigenous people of Ukwuani and Ndokwa, the only interest that matters in Ndokwa/ Ukwuani crude oil and natural gas wealth is that of Ukwuani and Ndokwa indigenes, [/b]and not those of their Isoko and Urhobo neighbors, and it will be extremely naive of you to think that Ukwuani people will choose a Nigeria without ( Enuani and Ika) over a Biafra with Ika and Enuani, when they know that the only reason you want them in your Nigeria is because of their crude oil and natural gas reserve.

As usual, Biafra will be offering all Biafran groups full control of their resources, the only way you stand a chance of keeping Ukwuani in Nigeria is by offering them the same deal, but if you do, your sole aim of wanting to keep them in your zoological republic, which is to exploit their resources and use them to build up Lagos and barren lands like Abuja and Kano will be defeated, as you will never have access to their resources, with 100% resource control in their hands.

The way I see it, it's a lose-lose scenario for Arewa-Oduanistans. The game is over. You have been checkmated.

;D grin comprehension problem at its peak, below is the reason Kwale will not be allowed to join Biafra

Prior to the adoption of the Declaration, and throughout the 62nd session of the General Assembly, a number of countries expressed concern about some key issues, such as self-determination, access to lands, territories and resources and the lack of a clear definition of the term indigenous. In addition to those intending to vote against the adoption of the declaration, a group of African countries represented by Namibia who proposed to defer action, to hold further consultations, and to conclude consideration of the declaration by September 2007.[21] Ultimately, after agreeing on some adjustments to the Draft Declaration, a vast majority of states recognized that these issues could be addressed by each country at the national level.

The above was resolved by the indigenous land rights as an addendum to that proclamation, Kwale indigenes can not leave their lands to Join a Biafra across the Niger, UN does not support that. Nnamdi Kanu has sold you guys a fat dummy, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
asha80:
jpphilips radio Biafra started before last general elections just that it was after the elections that the station started operating on fm and am bands.

My worry is when nnamdi starts praising someone like wike because he is supposedly resisting apc and Islamic party as he calls apc..that sounds partisan for a supposed secessionist plan
Sometimes you should overlook somethings. There's a reason for certain things.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by asha80(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yujin:

Sometimes you should overlook somethings. There's a reason for certain things.
I wish you are in the know of what happened to business men and property builders who were mostly of Igbo descent in obi akpor LGA when wike was chairman

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

This Biafran madness will end the day UN will release the referendum guidelines for cessation, majority of these Semi educated nincompoops marauding our cyber space have no idea how it is done.

In Rivers for example with over 21LGAs, oyigbo is the only igbo dominated LGA out of 21, these half baked god forsaken traders think that UN will conduct a Biafran referendum there at the expense of Ikwerre, calabari, Okirika, Ogonis etc.

Bayelsa has no single Igbo dominated LGA yet they are expecting a referendum, same for cross river, Akwaibom is stradling around Abak area .
Delta has about 5 Igbo LGAs that can not even form a referendum quorum.
It is clearer that these illiterates have no idea how the real world works.

UN was clear on indigenous people rights not indigenous groups right, Biafra will eventually get just 5 states out of 36, I doubt if Nigeria will notice their exit. Also note that the indigenous people's right is tied to indigenous land rights in the 2007 declaration, yet these illiterates are hoping to get Biafra on Efik soil.

People just listen to a lunatic on the radio to raise their hopes over nothing.

Don't worry about the conditions UN will present to us. Just support of quest for a referendum and you would have done your job.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
asha80:
I wish you are in the know of what happened to business men and property builders who were mostly of Igbo descent in obi akpor LGA when wike was chairman
I might not have witnessed it but no matter the magnitude of damage it can never be compared to what Ndigbo have lost in the north. At present you sit comfortably in southern Nigeria thinking that you have a future in Nigeria. I just laugh at you. You don't know what plans are being hatched to hound you. Already politically you have been murdered. PDP has zoned the presidency of 2019 to the north. What does it tell you? Unu ga-ano na achughari oke ebe uno unu na-agba oku.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
rhymaster:

Overseas how? That is an excuse that even the most unlearned Nigerian will see through but if you mean Nigeria as overseas, you must understand that the terms of separation which must favour and protect Nigerians alone (we are not responsible for Ibos or Biafra) will dictate that you must do whatever you wish to do with your property, job, business, etc and then leave to Biafra!

If Nigeria wishes to have anything to do with Ibos (which I am 99% sure it would prefer others from anywhere else over Ibos ), it will open an embassy in a border state and you may apply for a strictly limited visa. That is still Nigeria's prerogative, no Biafra or UN or whatever has a say in that. No guise of overseas would be enough an excuse, and if you must own properties overseas go somewhere else but not in Nigeria and surely it must be on Nigeria's terms!

Ibos are so funny! You resign a job today to work elsewhere but you still want your monthly employee benefits in the former place of work? You just for a supposed independence but still want to be a citizen of the same country you just left or have the rights you had previously. How does that even make sense? If Ibos get Biafra, they must leave 100% and never return and these will be well documented even before any separation and you will be 100% surrounded by Nigeria. We will dictate what can be imported and exported through our sea ports or airports and who and what may come in or out. You will have no rights to import weapons or raw materials to import such. You will not be allowed to produce weapons because you are an enemy state and we will have to inspect the entire country on a monthly basis to be sure you are up to no good as usual.
Lol. Another Xerxes in the making. You will be a very good clown.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by asha80(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yujin:

I might not have witnessed it but no matter the magnitude of damage it can never be compared to what Ndigbo have lost in the north. At present you sit comfortably in southern Nigeria thinking that you have a future in Nigeria. I just laugh at you. You don't know what plans are being hatched to hound you. Already politically you have been murdered. PDP has zoned the presidency of 2019 to the north. What does it tell you? Unu ga-ano na achughari oke ebe uno unu na-agba oku.
a lot of Igbo politicians are in pdp..most pledged their loyalty to pdp..pdp has it stronghold now in se and ss yet it was zoned to north by a committee chaired by ekweremadu..so whose fault is it? Go and tell olisa metu who is pdp spokesman that o no na achughari oke mgbr ulo no na agba oku.
So you are basing your support fir Biafra because of political change of power? If you don't know what was going on during wike's reign as lga chairman then you it means you have no basis for this your argument.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
rhymaster:
Ibos are really sooooooo duuuummmbbb!!! How can anyone of these doofuses say that they will get Biafra but still keep property in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo, etc as a citizen right? Who is deceiving these illiterates? If Nigeria ever does divide you must sell, remove, destroy, or do whatever you like to the property within a fixed, limited period of time because you cease to have any rights or privileges in Nigeria! This is inclusive of employment or student status, you will not keep a job or be able to run the same business after expiry of the period. You will have no say or decision about this, just like Nigeria will have no say in Biafra. If you cannot understand that, then you don't deserve to be called a human being or even alive!
Don't worry about those ones. We will sell them to you and move back home.
Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Lushore1: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
somegirl1:

Funny.
Are you proposing that Nigerians should not be able to own properties overseas since they shouldn't "have any rights or privileges" outside of Nigeria?

A rhetorical question by the way

Why do you as a biafrans want to associate with nigerias that you claimed to hate.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Yujin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
asha80:
a lot of Igbo politicians are in pdp..most pledged their loyalty to pdp..pdp has it stronghold now in se and ss yet it was zoned to north by a committee chaired by ekweremadu..so whose fault is it? Go and tell olisa metu who is pdp spokesman that o no na achughari oke mgbr ulo no na agba oku.
So you are basing your support fir Biafra because of political change of power? If you don't know what was going on during wike's reign as lga chairman then you it means you have no basis for this your argument.
I have been seeing your mode of response on many threads and I think I know you to an extent. You're in support of the status quo. Well I won't argue with you. Just support our quest for biafra then you can change your ethnicity and join any of the numerous ones that will be in Nigeria. Even Sanusi wrote that Ndigbo will challenge the situation they have been subjected to because it is unacceptable but here you are talking about Wike. He might have been very hostile to them but that's nothing compared to the general situation of our people in Nigeria. Do you know how many billions we have lost in the north? What about the lives of our people? Think nwanne, think!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by pazienza(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
jpphilips:

;D grin comprehension problem at its peak, below is the reason Kwale will not be allowed to join Biafra

The above was resolved by the indigenous land rights as an addendum to that proclamation, Kwale indigenes can not leave their lands to Join a Biafra across the Niger, UN does not support that. Nnamdi Kanu has sold you guys a fat dummy, only time will tell.

Now, I am convinced I am dealing with a mad man. Lol.

Why should Ukwuani people leave their lands to join Biafra? As Igbo speaking people, they can always join Biafra with their lands, like their Enuani people will do.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by asha80(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yujin:

I have been seeing your mode of response on many threads and I think I know you to an extent. You're in support of the status quo. Well I won't argue with you. Just support our quest for biafra then you can change your ethnicity and join any of the numerous ones that will be in Nigeria. Even Sanusi wrote that Ndigbo will challenge the situation they have been subjected to because it is unacceptable but here you are talking about Wike. He might have been very hostile to them but that's nothing compared to the general situation of our people in Nigeria. Do you know how many billions we have lost in the north? What about the lives of our people? Think nwanne, think!
now you are talking.talk about the merits and demerits of Biafra and not add 2015 elections and pdp apc issues to it because it blurrs the whole thing..by the way I dont support the status quo( structurally) and as the agitation goes be mindful of the utterances and feelings of the supposed minority otherwise problems ojukwu faced then will come up again which defeats the experience of learning from mistakes..as for the lives of our people lost in the north I was tell people I know that whatever happens to you living in the north beyod abj and Kaduna Na you know as the guys there are even bombing themselves away let alone you from south..yet tho has not stopped our people from going up there and even build mansions on top..so who is to blame when our people no wan hear word? Even someone here on nairaland an Igbo poster that leaves in Jos told me yesterday of an Igbo man there that is avid listener of radio Biafra and supports what kanu is saying and doing yet he is busy building a mansion there..is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Intention Exposed by Rotimi47: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yujin:

Don't worry about those ones. We will sell them to you and move back home.
We won't buy them as your CFO's will be revoked & you will have to auction your remaining properties/businesses at give away prices.

You're on a long thing if you think you can eat your cake & still have it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Became A Preacher In Prison – Obasanjo / BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns / I’ve Accepted My Removal In Good Faith - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.