Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research (12196 Views)

Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Here's Why I Have Decided To Stop Being A Christian / The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sorry to say again that most of the revelation of religion we have now are all recycled religious concepts from mesopotamians, Egypt, Babylonian, Greek, Romans, Jewish, Hindu and many more...there is a concept of all in each...afterall religion the way it's designed was just for social conditioning of the population.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The story of the Annunaki connects also to the "God creator of all "

This "God creator of all " is supposedly called Yahweh by the Jews . Enki and his brother are "creator gods" who came on earth on a mission involving genetics .

The story long die sha

These deities did not emerge suddenly from no where, it is a gradual process of theological modification, mythological and cultural assimilation of older cultures.

Many cultures pushed their different Gods to the position of universal/cosmological originator...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kreysik:

So God can drop some divine xtics...are you saying this xtics are not His essence but acquired??
2-meaning that infinite knowledge of God which was also supposed to his essence was also acquired and can be dropped

3-the spirit of truth will not come until I return to the father..meaning christs was initially seperated from the father which annuls your claim of these 3 Gods being equal.afterwards christ will return to d father and d holy spirit will also separate from him wandering on earth until christ separate from the father again.giggles...like sailing in a boat made of clay

Man - humans- had constraints which Jesus was in line with when He was on earth . Take a look at this :

52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
scosco1:
Like I still said earlier...religion is all about belief. Whatever evidence one wishes to present as proof of bible stories will be discredited or contested with numerous questions, archaeological finds, scientific discoveries. Religion is supposed to be about faith and not history. Religion is supposed to be about humanity not god
Religion teaches us God created the the universe but is there proof ?...NO!... The universe on its own is grandiose, we need not look for proof. The study of the universe is called science...science studies laws and patterns of the universe ...science and not religion should lead reveal and lead us to greater insight about the Great Law Giver. It's true that science hasn't got all the answers but it sure is the best avenue to discover the hidden and secret hand of God. Religion is a set of belief that offers the picture of the universe in a specific manner or point of view and in turn proclaim it as doctrine , it also becomes the definer of morality and objective truth and as such declares itself to be the way.
Religion proclaim themselves as absolute truths...yet they are not testable, proven absolute. It is what we believe not what we can prove...let religion be about humanity and how best we can serve and support one another...we are all humanity, any other description divides us.
The universe reveals existence of higher realities all the time...we therefore need to learn more and more.

How can you say there is no proof of a God (designer) of the universe.

Just look at the way a Mother Eagle trains her young to fly, if you can't see a designer in that, then I don't know what you can see.

If you don't know how a mother eagle trains her young, Google it and find out yourself.

If at all you still say there is no God and the universe was somehow intelligent to be able to do something like that, then the universe itself should be a god. And you will be contradicting yourself saying there is no god.

What is the meaning of god?: A supreme being.

what is supreme? above all others. Greater than others in power, authority, rank, skill.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will be clear on this for the last time. I did not say Sumerian Tablet is the truth,but it is the original story the bible writers copied their stories from. I hope I have made that clear!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Everything in the Hebrew/Christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder to deny. By examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.
Of course, there is one question that is bound to arise. How can we be certain that christianity copied from the Pagans, and not the other way around? Well, first, the Pagan Texts predated the christian Texts by some good 1000 years. This rules out any possibility of the Pagan's having copied.
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.
There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.
- Monotheism was stolen from Egyptian Akhenaton
- Creation was stolen from the Egyptian Creation
- Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah)
- Let there be Light" was stolen from the Theban Creation epic.
- The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation
- Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut
- Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and Ninhursag: "My brother what hurts thee?
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means
"Lady of the Rib" cured Enki's rib
- Adam and Eve's punishment and loss of immortality were stolen from the Mesopotamian story of Adapa
(Jewish Yaweh replaces Sumerian Enki)
- Cain, Abel and Seth were stolen from Osiris, Set and Horus
- The conflict between Cain and Abel was stolen from Set and Osiris and as the story goes on, it is later based upon the Sumerian Dumuzi and Enkimdu
- Samson was stolen from Heracles,
- The putting out of his eyes is based on Oedipus
- The pulling down of the pillars was stolen from the Egyptian tale about Re-Herakhte
- Jacob and the Ladder was stolen from the Egyptian Funerary Rituals for the deceased King
"Hail to thee, O Ladder of God, Hail to thee, O Ladder of Set. Stand up O Ladder of God, Stand up O Ladder of Set, stand up O Ladder of Horus, whereon Osiris went forth into heaven.” “The Egyptian Ladder consisting of the bodies of two Egyptian deities upon which Osiris ascends into heaven, has been replaced by a ladder with several supernatural beings, angels, climbing up and down between earth and heaven."
- Moses was stolen from several Gods and kings, depending on what stage of his life story:
Sargon (the birth and abandonment in the river, being rescued by royalty, etc)
- The wanderings in the desert were based upon the Sun-God Bacchus as seen in the Hymns of Orpheus
- The Hebrew stint of "40 years in the desert" claimed in the Jewish book of Exodus and the subsequent "40 day and 40 nights" wanderings in the desert of the Jewish Nazarene were stolen from:
"The struggle of Set and Horus in the desert lasted forty days, as commemorated in the forty days of the Egyptian Lent, during which time Set, as the power of drought and sterility, made war on Horus in the water and the buried germinating grain....These forty days have been extended into forty years, and confessedly so by the Jews."
- Joshua was stolen from the Egyptian Deities Shu and Nun.
- Deborah was stolen from the Egyptian Goddess Neith
- Noah was stolen from Sumerian Ziusudra
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in the Noah story replaced the Sumerian God Enlil, aka Beelzebub
- Noah's son Jewish Ham was stolen from Belus
- Nimrod was stolen from the Egyptian Pharaoh Sesostris
- Abraham was stolen from King Hariscandra of the Hindu Sankhayana-Sutras
- Isaac was stolen from King Hariscandra's son Rohita
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in this story replaced the Hindu God Varuna
- Daniel was stolen from Egyptian Neferti
- Jonah and the whale; Jonah was stolen from the Hindu character "Saktideva" found in the Somadeva Bhatta.
- The "Twelve Tribes of Israel" like the Twelve Disciples of Christ are based upon the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
- Lot and his wife were stolen from the Greek Orpheus and Eurydice Jewish Yaweh replaces the Greek God Hades
- Jacob and Jewish Esau were stolen from Horus and Set
- Rebekah was stolen from The Egyptian Goddess Isis
- Joseph with the eleven brothers was stolen from Egyptian Psammetichus
- Joseph and Potipher's wife stolen from Egyptian Anubis and Bata
- "The Ten Plagues" against Egypt were grossly exaggerated and altered and stolen from the Ipuwer Papyrus
- The Ten commandments was stolen from The Code of Hammurabi ,Jewish Yaweh replaces the Sumerian Sun God Shamash aka Azazel
- David killing Philistine Goliath were stolen from Thor throwing a hammer at Hrungnir and striking him in the forehead.
- Job was stolen from Ugaritic Keret and Yaweh (YHW(V)H replaces the C

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:
I will be clear on this for the last time. I did not say Sumerian Tablet is the truth,but it is the original story the bible writers copied their stories from. I hope I have made that clear!

But on another thread when I told you on the findings of Sodom and Gomorrah, you made it clear to me it was destroyed by an atomic bomb by this same Sumerian Aliens/Beings.

Am I lying?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
scosco1:
Everything in the Hebrew/Christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder to deny. By examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.
Of course, there is one question that is bound to arise. How can we be certain that christianity copied from the Pagans, and not the other way around? Well, first, the Pagan Texts predated the christian Texts by some good 1000 years. This rules out any possibility of the Pagan's having copied.
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
There are tons of other examples. Everything in the bible, even down to the "star characters" has it's Pagan match and was stolen from Pagan Texts.
- Yahweh's use of the word to create was stolen from the Egyptians (Jewish Yaweh replaces Ptah)
- The "firmament in the midst of the waters…" was stolen from the Egyptian Creation
- Eve coming from Adam's rib was stolen from the Epic of Enki and Ninhursag: "My brother what hurts thee?
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means
- Adam and Eve's punishment and loss of immortality were stolen from the Mesopotamian story of Adapa
- The conflict between Cain and Abel was stolen from Set and Osiris and as the story goes on, it is later based upon the Sumerian Dumuzi and Enkimdu
- The pulling down of the pillars was stolen from the Egyptian tale about Re-Herakhte
- Jacob and the Ladder was stolen from the Egyptian Funerary Rituals for the deceased King
"Hail to thee, O Ladder of God, Hail to thee, O Ladder of Set. Stand up O Ladder of God, Stand up O Ladder of Set, stand up O Ladder of Horus, whereon Osiris went forth into heaven.” “The Egyptian Ladder consisting of the bodies of two Egyptian deities upon which Osiris ascends into heaven, has been replaced by a ladder with several supernatural beings, angels, climbing up and down between earth and heaven."
- Moses was stolen from several Gods and kings, depending on what stage of his life story:
- The wanderings in the desert were based upon the Sun-God Bacchus as seen in the Hymns of Orpheus
- The Hebrew stint of "40 years in the desert" claimed in the Jewish book of Exodus and the subsequent "40 day and 40 nights" wanderings in the desert of the Jewish Nazarene were stolen from:
"The struggle of Set and Horus in the desert lasted forty days, as commemorated in the forty days of the Egyptian Lent, during which time Set, as the power of drought and sterility, made war on Horus in the water and the buried germinating grain....These forty days have been extended into forty years, and confessedly so by the Jews."
The fictitious Jewish God Yaweh in the Noah story replaced the Sumerian God Enlil, aka Beelzebub
- Jonah and the whale; Jonah was stolen from the Hindu character "Saktideva" found in the Somadeva Bhatta.
- The "Twelve Tribes of Israel" like the Twelve Disciples of Christ are based upon the twelve signs of the Zodiac.
- Lot and his wife were stolen from the Greek Orpheus and Eurydice Jewish Yaweh replaces the Greek God Hades
- "The Ten Plagues" against Egypt were grossly exaggerated and altered and stolen from the Ipuwer Papyrus
- The Ten commandments was stolen from The Code of Hammurabi ,Jewish Yaweh replaces the Sumerian Sun God Shamash aka Azazel
- David killing Philistine Goliath were stolen from Thor throwing a hammer at Hrungnir and striking him in the forehead.

Nice write up! Everything is coming out in the open...cheers!
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Man - humans- had constraints which Jesus was in line with when He was on earth . Take a look at this :

52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Man-rather than wasting your time engaging in dialogues with atheists I think you should spend more time in your bookish cage reading and pondering about your book that's if the pondering yields any fruitful result
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnydon22:

These deities did not emerge suddenly from no where, it is a gradual process of theological modification, mythological and cultural assimilation of older cultures.

Many cultures pushed their different Gods to the position of universal/cosmological originator...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Na wa ooo ...you are still on this grin

This does not stop God from existing . There is a creator of our material universe .

Anyways , currently scientists are trying to find evidence for parallel universes - the universe is not infinite - after a city appeared in the skies of China though some say its Fata Morgana , an optical illusion connected with brain activities . Cameras captured it but they've got no brains undecided
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

But on another thread when I told you on the findings of Sodom and Gomorrah, you made it clear to me it was destroyed by an atomic bomb by this same Sumerian Aliens/Beings.

Am I lying?

That is according to the Sumerian Tablet. You just enjoy arguing for no reason. The reason for the thread is to inform you older books already had creation of story. And to be honest,the Sumerian tablet seem in line with evolution. The annunakis met humans on the planet,not the way the bible claimed god created the planet,Sun,Trees,oceans etc....They met them here and tampered with their DNA.

Rather than argue,make your own research and don't be closed minded.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

That is according to the Sumerian Tablet. You just enjoy arguing for no reason. The reason for the thread is to inform you older books already had creation of story. And to be honest,the Sumerian tablet seem in line with evolution. The annunakis met humans on the planet,not the way the bible claimed they created the planet,Sun,Trees,oceans etc....They met them here and tampered with their DNA.

So that means you believe in the Annunakis?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kreysik:

Man-rather than wasting your time engaging in dialogues with atheists I think you should spend more time in your bookish cage reading and pondering about your book that's if the pondering yields any fruitful result

ok
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Nice write up! Everything is coming out in the open...cheers!
Nice write up ? LMFAO ... tell him to give credit for this nonesense

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090124192951AAYmvNq

Here are replies :

1. In the last 50 years, fake historians have made this stuff up trying to discredit Christianity.

Just like the DaVinci Code book.

Those religions did exist, but modern revisionists have changed history to make it look like Christianity copied from them but in fact they copied from Christianity.

2. How come all the skeptics talk about pagan deities being the origins for Christ, but, noone ever speaks of these deities as being the origins for the Buddha?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
scosco1:
"My rib hurts me"
ANET, 41.
Ninti who's name means

State your source my friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So that means you believe in the Annunakis?

I find their story fascinating. I don't have to believe a story I did not witness. But there is evidence the tablets are much older than the bible.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

State your source my friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you know the guy responsible for the King Jame's version of the bible?
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

I find their story fascinating. I don't have to believe a story I did not witness. But there is evidence the tablets are much older than the bible.

But you believe thoughts created matter , did you witness this event happening?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Na wa ooo ...you are still on this grin
This does not stop God from existing . There is a creator of our material universe ..
Am sure i am not even arguing the existence of any deity, my posts only affirms the cultural and theological constructs in the evolution of these deities.. Mythological assimilation of older myths from older culture..

for the bolded That's you belief though.....

Anyways , currently scientists are trying to find evidence for parallel universes - the universe is not infinite -

parallel universes are theoretical predictions by the theory of relativity... If man finds a wormhole then we can find a whitehole and ultimately parallel universes.

mathematically every infinite value also comes under the confine of finite in one single value.... Only a mathematician would understand this..

after a city appeared in the skies of China though some say its Fata Morgana , an optical illusion connected with brain activities . Cameras captured it but they've got no brains undecided

Am gonna look this up, sounds more interesting than semitic deities...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Here are replies :

1. In the last 50 years, fake historians have made this stuff up trying to discredit Christianity.

Those religions did exist, but modern revisionists have changed history to make it look like Christianity copied from them but in fact they copied from Christianity.

2. How come all the skeptics talk about pagan deities being the origins for Christ, but, noone ever speaks of these deities as being the origins for the Buddha?

Lol! That second statement is epicly true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Do you know the guy responsible for the King Jame's version of the bible?

He is gay right ?

You have to stop watching Youtube videos grin grin grin
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Here are replies :

I will reply the last question; Buddha is not being forced on people to be worshiped. Christ is not an individual,it means enlightenment. Nothing to do with jesus.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

I will reply the last question; Buddha is not being forced on people to be worshiped. Christ is not an individual,it means enlightenment. Nothing to do with jesus.

Too much Youtube videos.

Isn't it amazing that Jesus said "I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it"

So many of your kind for centuries trying to discredit the bible and bring down Christ, but to no avail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

He is gay right ?

You have to stop watching Youtube videos grin grin grin

It is not youtube,It is there in the English history books and quotes from those close to him. i got those quotes if you need evidence
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by scosco1: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

That is according to the Sumerian Tablet. You just enjoy arguing for no reason. The reason for the thread is to inform you older books already had creation of story. And to be honest,the Sumerian tablet seem in line with evolution. The annunakis met humans on the planet,not the way the bible claimed god created the planet,Sun,Trees,oceans etc....They met them here and tampered with their DNA.

To even add a little bit...it's been viewed as a possible link to explain our DNA with the DNA of an ape-like creature found in living in Africa ( homoerectus)

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Am sure i am not even arguing the existence of any deity, my posts only affirms the cultural and theological constructs in the evolution of these deities.. Mythological assimilation of older myths from older culture..

for the bolded That's you belief though.....

parallel universes are theoretical predictions by the theory of relativity... If man finds a wormhole then we can find a whitehole and ultimately parallel universes.

mathematically every infinite value also comes under the confine of finite in one single value.... Only a mathematician would understand this..

Am gonna look this up, sounds more interesting than semitic deities...

lolz ...

There are more incredible stories .
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Jeromejnr(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
scosco1:

To even add a little bit...it's been viewed as a possible link to explain our DNA with the DNA of an ape-like creature found in living in Africa ( homoerectus)

Let me take out of the little bit you added.

Go and do a study on DNA and the natural process of selection.

You will see what you wrote up there is not agreed with by Biologists.

Just saying.
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
kingEbukaBlog

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
By the way,you could look them up and see If I am lying
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifeness:

Nobody is forcing you to worship God .
Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
According to the guy who wrote your holy book

Re: I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research by johnydon22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lolz ...
There are more incredible stories .

Let me check youtube...

This Anunnaki manipulated DNA vs God did it here is just boring..

Just because one doesn't know how something was done doesn't mean Aliens or deities did it..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church / Christian Elders Forum Reliving Don Quixote – Muric / The Glamour Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.