Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (74434 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by GIYAZZ(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Negro, you can come at me with as many IDs as you want, but I'm not the one withholding the key to Biafra.
Chill. grin
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]You haven't told me anything. What did YOU put on your placard?

Did you actually go to a protest?[/s]
Sorry, I'm not in the country presently. But if I come back I'll join them.

Now answer my question. Is this what your bastard child looks like?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]And trust me, when I have a child, it won't be the product of Fulani nomads and vulnerable igbo women. Yes, I know your lineage.[/s]
You may never have a child again then. You've aborted all of them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by sukkot: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
belzabull:
yorubaboon, i know yolowbas and rituals are inseparable, but that cant sop a people from their agitation. useless soka forest cannibal from South West. Continue bleating like a sheep on every Igbo related thread.

I thought yorubastards said igbos have impeded their progress, why dont you yearn for your oduduwanker republic? ijiotic parasitic conehead slaves, when will you be courageous enough to ask for odumb republic since igbos are your problem?

What you hope for will consume you to your disbelief, useless amala dudu eater

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2983493_smileyfacebiafran_gif13a84dab421d18abfbb22dce137ef560

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

Sorry, I'm not in the country presently. But if I come back I'll join them.

Now answer my question. Is this what your bastard child looks like?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081140_108548408385241461691943635895443380009970o_jpeg30a3d6c0a11345d1a433cffea27346f2

Buy your plane ticket today and join in the protest.
Don't be a coward. Fighting your battle online with Yorubas isn't the same as carrying badly written placards to a gun fight.

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by belzabull(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
tspun:
you are very stu.pid you should start thinking outside politice and starting thinking economically, individually the igbos have investment worth millions in almost all the state in nigeria.

Think about it We are dominating the country in almost every other sector aside politice, those that have being ruling the country since inseption what have they achieved that we have not.

We have inadequate resource to start a country of our own, aside business we have the least resource when compared to other region in the country.

I known we are being marginalize politically but why do you think even if an igbo man rule nigeria the problem will stop. What have GEJ don for the bayelsa people after ruling the country for 6 year,
For all i know politicians are mischievous they selfish and greedy,

so pls start thinking all the economical and social bemefit we are benefiting from one nigeria.

politics

inception...ewu!

I asked you what igbos have benefited from nigeria and you ended up listing igbos achievement in nigeria.

That igbos are dominating many sectors is it not our personal/individual efforts? despite the fact that igbos didnt have a head start after the civil war yet we have recovered and blossomed above other regions, thanks to the resilience and industrious nature.

What ever igbos got or benefited from nigeria we got through solitay/individual efforts by dints of hardwork, even against obvious political marginalisation and neglect. Those who are benefitting from Nigeria are the hausas and yorubas, who have been feeding fat from revenues from eastern nigeria, that's why they want Nigeria to remain as it is-an anomaly, because they want igbos to remain in disadvantaged position of marginalisation-even a fool knows that.

Only a fool will be continuously maltreated and still stand like a tree without resistance or fighting back. The agitation must continue whether mo.rons like you like t or not, only a matter of time before we get the desired result

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is this what your mother looks like?
No, my mom is smooth and beautiful. But is this how your bastard child looks?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850404_yorubaad_jpeg42bb8d2032bbb63950f3203b06c66b22

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by stinggy(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
chimkaire:
grin iwo ati tani grin undecided lipsrsealed
See as dem wan tear me to pieces say I talk my mind embarassed.
Awon freedom fighters cool
wmi o le wa ku angry

How you dey kwanu wink smiley
Awon online warriors, internet gangsters grin grin
But true sha, beta mak u com now b4 we go share ministerial and ambassadorial posts finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you fit ask? undecided gaskiya i nor wan talk angry angry ur case nor b today

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

You may never have a child again then. You've aborted all of them grin grin

Hey your mother aborted 40 fetus, she still had you. So what's the problem?

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
sukkot:
nzobu nzobu eyimba eyim. i remain loyal to biafrawww.nairaland.com/attachments/2983493_smileyfacebiafran_gif13a84dab421d18abfbb22dce137ef560

gerrout of here! angry angry
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

No, my mom is smooth and beautiful. But is this how your bastard child looks?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081140_108548408385241461691943635895443380009970o_jpeg30a3d6c0a11345d1a433cffea27346f2

I don't think we have the same dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]Buy your plane ticket today and join in the protest.
Don't be a coward. Fighting your battle online with Yorubas isn't the same as carrying badly written placards to a gun fight.[/s]
I don't fight everyday on NL unlike you coz I have a job doing so I don't need to come online everyday.

How many abortions have you had lately, biitch?

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by kuzee(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
o i see

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
stinggy:

Awon online warriors, internet gangsters grin grin
But true sha, beta mak u com now b4 we go share ministerial and ambassadorial posts finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you fit ask? undecided gaskiya i nor wan talk angry angry ur case nor b today

Igbo warriors at yesterday's protest

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
GentleToks:

I will advise you to stay away from such riff raff gathering called Biafra sovereign rally otherwise, prepare to say your last prayer on earth before meeting the likes of Ojukwu and the rest .

Why are Igbos looking for war where there is none? Why must life be all about Igbos? Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? Igbos is the only tribe in the world that would look for trouble or war and cry blue murder or violation of human right when the war is consuming them.

How on earth did you expect "the world" to listen to your agitation when you are coming out in thousands to disturb the peace of a whole city? They even went as far as threatening the peace-loving and law-abiding ones among Onitsha residents not to open their stores so as to avoid being attacked by the so called "Peaceful protesters".

Why would "The world/UN" listen to you when civilised people around the world who are equally looking or agitating for their own independence are going about it in a peaceful way?

Alex Salmon and other Scottish people wanted their iindependence from United Kingdom. The agitation for Scotland has been on for years before the independence poll was allowed and conducted last year later. Interestingly, Alex Salmon never ever incite Scottish people against English(They are like the Northerners cos they control UK govt), Welsh and of course Irish people.

Artos of Catalan, Spain is equally touring the peaceful path of Scotland without any form of verbal attack on Spanish people or government. Rallies are organised in this civilised places i have mentioned after obtaining a rally permission from their local authority.

Texas, US wanted to break away from the rest of US at a point and went about it in such a peaceful way that most US citizens didn't even know about it. I was living in US then, when Texas agitation was high

You don't just jump on our streets with thousands of miscreants called Ipod and claim a peaceful protest when Police descends on you. If this Igbos style of agitation is allowed in any country, then everybody could go the street at little agitation for anything.

Nnamdi Kanu is the most luckiest person on earth. Why? If Nnamdi Kanu had said half of what i personally heard from his mouth on Nigeria airwave in UK where i live(Kanu lives here too according to people which i pretty doubt), Kanu will be dancing in Belmash prison by now. Kanu would been tried on the basis of Terrorism.

The moment you incite a person or group of people against an individual or group of people, your freedom is gone right there at that moment. It's 6 years imprisonment (minimum) in UK for inciting someone against an individual or group of people. The Muslims who shouted death to British soldiers at a religious rally were all sent to 6years imprisonment.

Historically, Northern Ireland tour the same path Igbos are touring but were crushed by British soldiers.

There are many ways to achieve what you are looking for without putting your people on a dangerous spot. Why can't Igbos start their protest in a strong terms by forcing all their Senators, house members and perm Sec and the rest from participating in Nigeria business or attending National assembly sections?

If you really mean business, recall all your people from all part of Nigeria home and let Nigeria government see how much Igbos are ready to leave Nigeria for good.

Igbos should start their agitation from Home(among themselves) before coming out to disturb our peace.

The world is too busy to listen to the agitation for independence from uncivilised people who are calling Nigeria state all sort of names and the leader called Nnamdi Kanu is asking his followers to kill and attack others.

Even Tibet that is 98% more popular is begging for attention talk less of Biafra awareness that remain within Igbos communities in Nigeria and here in western world.

To Igbos youth in the East, don't be deceived by Nnamdi Kanu supposed rally pictures or videos. Those people you see in the pictures are Igbos and their few friends. Ipod or whatever you call it is not gaining any ground in US or UK.

The supposed Igbos gathering/sovereign rallies were held by Igbos in Igbos communities. No recognition anywhere in those two countries i mentioned cos i am on ground in those two countries

Dude ! You are making a hell of noise. Can't you mofos survive without Igbos? Had it been lugard and his army didn't enter lagos, would you have known Igbos? You can't force pple to stay with you.

Igbo pple have been in existence long before britain impose Nigeria on them. There is no love in the unity of Nigeria.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]Hey your mother aborted 40 fetus, she still had you. So what's the problem?[/s]
No, she didn't. Because she's not like your asewo mother who had you while fvcking every cripple and beggar in Ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

I don't fight everyday on NL unlike you coz I have a job doing so I don't need to come online everyday.

How many abortions have you had lately, biitch?

On the contrary, you do. With countless IDs.

What does your smooth and beautiful mother have to say about her countless abortions?

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by saintandsinnerz: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Negro, you can come at me with as many IDs as you want, but I'm not the one withholding the key to Biafra.
Look I don't any other ID, but it is only a blind man that will to notice your hatred for the Igbos. Have you ever taken time to thing about the stupidity of your tribal slurs? Are you not always filled with hate any time you come across any Igbo man in real life? If you don't know, your hatred for the Igbos has destroyed you. Don't ask me how because if you take a critical look at your miserabke bigoted life, then you will know what I'm saying. To even show how igbo hatred has eaten deep into ur system, you even uploaded a video in your profile just to mock them. Damn! Are you mentally alright? You are really a failure!

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Igbo warriors at yesterday's protest

Wow! That's beautiful! You're so obsessed you have pictures of handsome Igbo men in your files. I bet you shove cucumbers, bananas and all sorts of vegetables in your dry pvssy while watching these pictures grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Look I don't any other ID, but it is only a blind man that will to notice your hatred for the Igbos. Have you ever taken time to thing about the stupidity of your tribal slurs? Are you not always filled with hate any time you come across any Igbo man in real life? If you don't know, your hatred for the Igbos has destroyed you. Don't ask me how because if you take a critical look at your miserabke bigoted life, then you will know what I'm saying. To even show how igbo hatred has eaten deep into ur system, you even uploaded a video in your profile just to mock them. Damn! Are you mentally alright? You are really a failure!

Unnecessary gibberish.

We Yorubas support Biafra

3 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by IBROHIM: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria is a lawless country, no wonder it's been referred as a ZOO. Who shoots at unarmed peaceful protesters? Opening fire on peaceful protester will only make matters worst. When people's mind are made up, there is no threat or force that can stop them.

Who doesn't know that the right of self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle in international law. It is embodied in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Common Article 1, paragraph 1 of these Covenants provides that:

"All peoples have the rights of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their
political status and freely pursue their economic,
social and cultural development."

The right of indigenous people self determination is
an international law and it supersedes any
indivisible rubbish script inda Nigeria constitution. As far as Nigeria remains a bonafide member of UN, she is bound to adhere to all UN laws.

just a question my guy! When Jonathan was president why we're you guys comfortable to be Nigerians? You guys used to say it that before an Hausa person will rule this country it's going to be long so Nigeria can only be one only if you guys are in absolute control! You guys should be ashamed! For six years there was no agitation of this magnitude! I've lost respect for the average Ibo man! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

On the contrary, you do. With countless IDs.

What does your smooth and beautiful mother have to say about her countless abortions?
I have just Xbladez, biitch. And if I get banned I quit. I'm not like you

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

Wow! That's beautiful! You're so obsessed you have pictures of handsome Igbo men in your files. I bet you shove cucumbers, bananas and all sorts of vegetables in your dry pvssy while watching these pictures grin grin grin

I see ya getting ready for today's protest.

7 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Yinkagbo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
B-east
Y-east
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

I have just Xbladez, biitch. And if I get banned I quit. I'm not like you

If you get banned you quit? And then you sign on with another ID to show us more pictures of your mother.

Is this how you'll quit Biafra?

4 Likes

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I see ya getting ready for today's protest.

Yes, while your father was busy preparing your mom for rituals grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845958_ritual_jpegb26498508f5878ba29ad57182738bd21

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by ransomed: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
If Biafra is attained today, the next three month will witness 3 kingdoms fighting for supremacy. Freeborn fighting Osu. Communal crisis will be the order of the day. Abeg! forget biafra for now. One Nigeria, one Nation, one Destiny. RIP to the dead.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by belzabull(f): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by sukkot: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]If you get banned you quit? And then you sign on with another ID to show us more pictures of your mother.

Is this how you'll quit Biafra?[/s]
I won't quit Biafra but I can quit NL coz I'm not a jobless online freak and e-prostitute like you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850403_yorubag_jpeg8465976f9bcff1cd051126917eebfa1a

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

Anambra flesh eating restaurant

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845958_ritual_jpegb26498508f5878ba29ad57182738bd21

Isn't this in Anambra where they eat flesh?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Suspended / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.