Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (74334 Views)

Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Soteriahascome: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
If You See The Way This Silly Kanu Guy Used To Sound On Air Eeeh... Black people are foolish, black people are backward, this and that... Now, it's time to prove your worth. That guy should be threaten like a terrorist honestly... Omalu ife. Obu ezi. Who doesn't want freedom? Who doesn't want Biafra? Every Igbo man wants Biafra but the way this ewu is going about it is alarming... I have bombs, i have chemical weapons. Amu ofia. Only umu atulu will go protesting for this Terrorist. I HATE THAT IDIOT BECAUSE HE LACK MANNERS... WHY CALLING BLACK PEOPLE FOOLS AND BACKWARD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
serious?wen?
I saw it under celebrity!
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria is a lawless country, no wonder it's been referred as a ZOO. Who shoots at unarmed peaceful protesters? Opening fire on peaceful protester will only make matters worst. When people's mind are made up, there is no threat or force that can stop them.

Who doesn't know that the right of self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle in international law. It is embodied in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Common Article 1, paragraph 1 of these Covenants provides that:

"All peoples have the rights of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their
political status and freely pursue their economic,
social and cultural development."

The right of indigenous people self determination is
an international law and it supersedes any
indivisible rubbish script inda Nigeria constitution. As far as Nigeria remains a bonafide member of UN, she is bound to adhere to all UN laws.

U tirai
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
morbeta:
This is another high profile scam that will keep paying the likes of uwazurike and Kanu till magas eyes open.

Nnamdi Kanu --------the catcher
IPOB------------------the office
Gullible Biafrian-----the magas

Uwazurikr has cashed out already.

Since pastors scam don dey knock, sepratist groups are the new kids on the block.
[/s]
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
bigapple7:
mi and u nos dat war no good sha d result is unspeackable

I know. I'm not supporting war.
I'm Yoruba, so please do NOT think that I support Biafra-Nigerian war. I'm just here to see how Part 2 of 1967 goes.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by kossyablaze(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
I saw it under celebrity!
wat of FP?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Soteriahascome:
If You See The Way This Silly Kanu Guy Used To Sound On Air Eeeh... Black people are foolish, black people are backward, this and that... Now, it's time to prove your worth. That guy should be threaten like a terrorist honestly... Omalu ife. Obu ezi. Who doesn't want freedom? Who doesn't want Biafra? Every Igbo man wants Biafra but the way this ewu is going about it is alarming... I have bombs, i have chemical weapons. Amu ofia. Only umu atulu will go protesting for this Terrorist. I HATE THAT IDIOT BECAUSE HE LACK MANNERS... WHY CALLING BLACK PEOPLE FOOLS AND BACKWARD?
GOD bless you....
Secession is not war...
Kanu and all the Nairaland senseless followers only online, need reorientation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by jossyj: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This are all street boys.
A wise Ibo person will not want to die for nothing.

if you dont know what to say please shut up your dirty mouth sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why did you smoke cows junk?
islandmoon:
omg!! this igbos will unleash kasala on people today, we better start running away to Zamfara , they said they will level the zoo called Nigeria ..lol, that means i must run to Cameroon. if they want to protest, they should start in Anambra or Enugu, wetin concern Port Harcourt with Biafra? greedy and confused igbos!!

mean while, RIP to the dead! may their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by TrapLORD(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
kossyablaze:
wat of FP?
nope... But Soon... Seems Lala and other celebrity modarators are taking siesta
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by homirefacuny(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
SmartMugu:

What sane pregnant woman would go and protest with her 2-year-old baby? What was her husband thinking to allow that? Now she fell in the gutter and the government is to blame for her injuries. Does this make sense to anyone?
I tire o....

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Yeske2(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
These reporters sef, nothing is happening in Onitsha so why the lies and moreover, Amawbia isn't in Onitsha.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by nicedas(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Nigeria is a lawless country, no wonder it's been referred as a ZOO. Who shoots at unarmed peaceful protesters? Opening fire on peaceful protester will only make matters worst. When people's mind are made up, there is no threat or force that can stop them.

Who doesn't know that the right of self-determination of peoples is a fundamental principle in international law. It is embodied in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Common Article 1, paragraph 1 of these Covenants provides that:

"All peoples have the rights of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their

indivisible rubbish script inda Nigeria constitution. As far as Nigeria remains a bonafide member of UN, she is bound to adhere to all UN laws.

guy wch skul u go? wah abt Palestinians, Bleep in rightup.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by dckng16(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
GentleToks:

I will advise you to stay away from such riff raff gathering called Biafra sovereign rally otherwise, prepare to say your last prayer on earth before meeting the likes of Ojukwu and the rest .

Why are Igbos looking for war where there is none? Why must life be all about Igbos? Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? Igbos is the only tribe in the world that would look for trouble or war and cry blue murder or violation of human right when the war is consuming them.

How on earth did you expect "the world" to listen to your agitation when you are coming out in thousands to disturb the peace of a whole city? They even went as far as threatening the peace-loving and law-abiding ones among Onitsha residents not to open their stores so as to avoid being attacked by the so called "Peaceful protesters".

Why would "The world/UN" listen to you when civilised people around the world who are equally looking or agitating for their own independence are going about it in a peaceful way?

Alex Salmon and other Scottish people wanted their iindependence from United Kingdom. The agitation for Scotland has been on for years before the independence poll was allowed and conducted last year later. Interestingly, Alex Salmon never ever incite Scottish people against English(They are like the Northerners cos they control UK govt), Welsh and of course Irish people.

Artos of Catalan, Spain is equally touring the peaceful path of Scotland without any form of verbal attack on Spanish people or government. Rallies are organised in this civilised places i have mentioned after obtaining a rally permission from their local authority.

Texas, US wanted to break away from the rest of US at a point and went about it in such a peaceful way that most US citizens didn't even know about it. I was living in US then, when Texas agitation was high

You don't just jump on our streets with thousands of miscreants called Ipod and claim a peaceful protest when Police descends on you. If this Igbos style of agitation is allowed in any country, then everybody could go the street at little agitation for anything.

Nnamdi Kanu is the most luckiest person on earth. Why? If Nnamdi Kanu had said half of what i personally heard from his mouth on Nigeria airwave in UK where i live(Kanu lives here too according to people which i pretty doubt), Kanu will be dancing in Belmash prison by now. Kanu would been tried on the basis of Terrorism.

The moment you incite a person or group of people against an individual or group of people, your freedom is gone right there at that moment. It's 6 years imprisonment (minimum) in UK for inciting someone against an individual or group of people. The Muslims who shouted death to British soldiers at a religious rally were all sent to 6years imprisonment.

Historically, Northern Ireland tour the same path Igbos are touring but were crushed by British soldiers.

There are many ways to achieve what you are looking for without putting your people on a dangerous spot. Why can't Igbos start their protest in a strong terms by forcing all their Senators, house members and perm Sec and the rest from participating in Nigeria business or attending National assembly sections?

If you really mean business, recall all your people from all part of Nigeria home and let Nigeria government see how much Igbos are ready to leave Nigeria for good.

Igbos should start their agitation from Home(among themselves) before coming out to disturb our peace.

The world is too busy to listen to the agitation for independence from uncivilised people who are calling Nigeria state all sort of names and the leader called Nnamdi Kanu is asking his followers to kill and attack others.

Even Tibet that is 98% more popular is begging for attention talk less of Biafra awareness that remain with Igbos communities in Nigeria and here in western world.

Wrong! The most troublesome tribe in this country is d Hausas.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by wiseoneking: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

igborilla bastards sud criticize Nnmadi kanu 4 coming to Nigeria after all d insults on Fulani,Hausa and Yoruba among other law he has broken, no one is above any law in this country. now some Akpu eating Lagooner to be Bastards r nw protesting to disturb d smooth running of situations in d east. chai

i swear no flat-headed man will protest on Biafra anywhere in d South west, we shall use their bodies for rituals imediately.
wetin this one dey talk again like a baby.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
billyG:

Ewu!is d black in SA,S.Sudan really free?

Go and ask them you billyG oat
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by cabaliciouscabal: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Killllll dem all.

Any stupid persons dat violate d peace and unity of our dear nation Nigeria, should be shooooot and thrown in d pit.

Bunch of useless and illiterates sets of people.

Wondering d stupid Biafra dey ar asking for. As if dey will settle in dia so call Biafra if dey eventually gets it.

If one takes a visit to Benin Republic, Togo, Gabon, Burkina Faso, dey ar dia as if dey don't av a country of dias.

#visionlesspeople.
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Kenec(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedKILL THEM ALL. THE IGBOS ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM BOKO HARAM.

BOKO HARAM WANTS TO ESTABLISH AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY IN THE NORTH EAST

IGBOS WANT TO ESTABLISH Biafra IN THE SOUTHEAST

THEY ARE BOTH TERRORISTS AND ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. undecided

USELESS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN FRUSTRATED IGBOS angry angry

KILL THEM ALL ?
I hope you wont regret why you made such comment in the later days
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Brilli5gist: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari na mumu.kanu was arrest for no just cause and later you ask him to go on bail with conditions.those bail conditions will make him remain in detention because no moses will accept anything from pharaoh other than freedom except people like uwazuruike. I think obiano is repeating what peter obi did to massob.allow this people,you must not kill your brothers to prove your allegiance to nigeria.mba nu
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

[s]Are you sango's son? Is death your mother?

Why are you shouting thunder thunder die die?

Fate has written my destiny, you cannot rewrite it. Swerve![/s]
You're working towards your destiny, can't you see? grin
No day passes that you don't bump into an Igbo thread to spew your hate on them. That's your fate! Abuse them to veil how unsecured you are. And THUNDER will kill you and ur useless family the day you stop grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

[s]Killllll dem all.

Any stupid persons dat violate d peace and unity of our dear nation Nigeria, should be shooooot and thrown in d pit.

Bunch of useless and illiterates sets of people.

Wondering d stupid Biafra dey ar asking for. As if dey will settle in dia so call Biafra if dey eventually gets it.

If one takes a visit to Benin Republic, Togo, Gabon, Burkina Faso, dey ar dia as if dey don't av a country of dias.

#visionlesspeople.[/s]
Kill your entire family grin
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
TrapLORD:
tongue
Gerrarahia menh.. grin
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by MrAboki: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]

Go and sell your suya, idiot

A living Abok!is better than 4 dead biafrans and 1 jailed bstard terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
GentleToks:

[s]I will advise you to stay away from such riff raff gathering called Biafra sovereign rally otherwise, prepare to say your last prayer on earth before meeting the likes of Ojukwu and the rest .

Why are Igbos looking for war where there is none? Why must life be all about Igbos? Are Igbos the only tribe in Nigeria? Igbos is the only tribe in the world that would look for trouble or war and cry blue murder or violation of human right when the war is consuming them.

How on earth did you expect "the world" to listen to your agitation when you are coming out in thousands to disturb the peace of a whole city? They even went as far as threatening the peace-loving and law-abiding ones among Onitsha residents not to open their stores so as to avoid being attacked by the so called "Peaceful protesters".

Why would "The world/UN" listen to you when civilised people around the world who are equally looking or agitating for their own independence are going about it in a peaceful way?

Alex Salmon and other Scottish people wanted their iindependence from United Kingdom. The agitation for Scotland has been on for years before the independence poll was allowed and conducted last year later. Interestingly, Alex Salmon never ever incite Scottish people against English(They are like the Northerners cos they control UK govt), Welsh and of course Irish people.

Artos of Catalan, Spain is equally touring the peaceful path of Scotland without any form of verbal attack on Spanish people or government. Rallies are organised in this civilised places i have mentioned after obtaining a rally permission from their local authority.

Texas, US wanted to break away from the rest of US at a point and went about it in such a peaceful way that most US citizens didn't even know about it. I was living in US then, when Texas agitation was high

You don't just jump on our streets with thousands of miscreants called Ipod and claim a peaceful protest when Police descends on you. If this Igbos style of agitation is allowed in any country, then everybody could go the street at little agitation for anything.

Nnamdi Kanu is the most luckiest person on earth. Why? If Nnamdi Kanu had said half of what i personally heard from his mouth on Nigeria airwave in UK where i live(Kanu lives here too according to people which i pretty doubt), Kanu will be dancing in Belmash prison by now. Kanu would been tried on the basis of Terrorism.

The moment you incite a person or group of people against an individual or group of people, your freedom is gone right there at that moment. It's 6 years imprisonment (minimum) in UK for inciting someone against an individual or group of people. The Muslims who shouted death to British soldiers at a religious rally were all sent to 6years imprisonment.

Historically, Northern Ireland tour the same path Igbos are touring but were crushed by British soldiers.

There are many ways to achieve what you are looking for without putting your people on a dangerous spot. Why can't Igbos start their protest in a strong terms by forcing all their Senators, house members and perm Sec and the rest from participating in Nigeria business or attending National assembly sections?

If you really mean business, recall all your people from all part of Nigeria home and let Nigeria government see how much Igbos are ready to leave Nigeria for good.

Igbos should start their agitation from Home(among themselves) before coming out to disturb our peace.

The world is too busy to listen to the agitation for independence from uncivilised people who are calling Nigeria state all sort of names and the leader called Nnamdi Kanu is asking his followers to kill and attack others.

Even Tibet that is 98% more popular is begging for attention talk less of Biafra awareness that remain within Igbos communities in Nigeria and here in western world.

To Igbos youth in the East, don't be deceived by Nnamdi Kanu supposed rally pictures or videos. Those people you see in the pictures are Igbos and their few friends. Ipod or whatever you call it is not gaining any ground in US or UK.

The supposed Igbos gathering/sovereign rallies were held by Igbos in Igbos communities. No recognition anywhere in those two countries i mentioned cos i am on ground in those two countries
[/s]
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by sukkot: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by AkwaIbomrep1: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
wiseoneking:
The whole is now taking knowledge of Biafra. Look at even Ogoni people. Ndubuisi Nkanu is actually bringing the minority biafrans together more than anything. Delta and Rivers starting it all, then Ogoni , Awka now onitsha. Soon uyo, even Lagos and Akure of all Places.
yes o ! Here in uyo ppl are realy boiling, I represent Gen. Philip Effiong...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrAboki:

[s]A living Abok!is better than 4 dead biafrans and 1 jailed bstard terrorist.[/s]
A stray cow is worth the lives of 2 abokkis. Go ask your pa Booohari, the chief terrorist of the Boko group. Useless bastard grin
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by XBLadez: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by konjivity: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
I'm still puzzled why most other Nigerians hate us the Igbos so much, yet they won't let go!
Re: 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun by Ilekeh(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
XBLadez:

You're working towards your destiny, can't you see? grin
No day passes that you don't bump into an Igbo thread to spew your hate on them. That's your fate! Abuse them to veil how unsecured you are. And THUNDER will kill you and ur useless family the day you stop grin grin

Unless you're the child of Sango and Death, I'm unlikely to take you serious, just as Nigeria does not take Biafran touts serious.

When you locate your birth certificate, I'll like to see who signed your yaba-left release form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London For Signing, Nigerians React / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.