Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43427 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by kaziblake(f): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2016
I am here o 2016 bride

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by kinadEki: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
MissIndependent:
This combination is better(Peach, Burgundy and Grey) try it and thank me later those are the colours I have in mind too please I would love to see ur pics combination after your wedding. HML wink
thanks dear will look into it!
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2016
kinadEki:
thanks dear will look into it!
You are welcome
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Cc:KinadEki

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by kinadEki: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
MissIndependent:
Cc:KinadEki
thanks so much miss independent! I wish I could see a peach wine and grey combo
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please house, I am finding it difficult to choose color, my wedding is Friday and Saturday.
Saturday colour is sorted Magenta and royal blue, the problem I have now is how do I choose the colour for Friday (engagement), all guests are meant to put on white and gele(I find it difficult to decide) plus the colour of couple and decoration.
I will appreciate your suggestion
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Am I allowed to cry here..... I'm confused!
Jus read through all the posts on 2015&2016 threads and I must confess, I am behind schedule. My trad comes up Dec and white is first week ofJan next year. But we have done nothing, I'm a Catholic, Igbo, wedding in ph, makeup, hair, mc and DJ settled. colors have been chosen but the rest is unsettled. My fiance has been very supportive and God has been faithful, but we're slow.
NB: I haven't started marriage classes cos I'm not in ph.
I've made a list, but no vendors yet for the remaining matters.
Someone should pls help me oh
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 2:00am On Sep 09, 2016
please, come back to this thread, I need your good advice
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 2:03am On Sep 09, 2016
chosenpraise:
It all depends on your pocket dear! If you can afford to buy a new one, why not? But if you can't, I would advice you rent a new one that has not been used at all. Buying a new wedding gown ranges from 35k upwards while renting starts from 10k upwards! Renting a new gown that has not been used by anyone is like 15k upwards. So it all depends on you as I earlier said.
please, cone back to this thread.... some intending brides still need help
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Onegai, chiefwedslolo, chosenpraise..... come back oooo
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Diddygyal:
Jus read through all the posts on 2015&2016 threads and I must confess, I am behind schedule. My trad comes up Dec and white is first week ofJan next year. But we have done nothing, I'm a Catholic, Igbo, wedding in ph, makeup, hair, mc and DJ settled. colors have been chosen but the rest is unsettled. My fiance has been very supportive and God has been faithful, but we're slow.

Just get started now, make your list and start talking to vendors. If your wedding was going to hold in Lagos, I would have been able to help but PH....naa. However, if you intend buying your dress in Lagos (which I believe is the best option), PM me. Cheers and congrats in advance.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Jesusbabygirl:

Just get started now, make your list and start talking to vendors. If your wedding was going to hold in Lagos, I would have been able to help but PH....naa. However, if you intend buying your dress in Lagos (which I believe is the best option), PM me. Cheers and congrats in advance.
Thanks dear for replying. I have no design in mind but I know I want something beautiful and affordable cos we're working with a budget. Fiancé suggests that we buy 2 dresses, one for the church and another for the reception but I think renting and sticking to one gown would be cheaper. I'm a size 8. PS, what your advice?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Diddygyal:

Thanks dear for replying. I have no design in mind but I know I want something beautiful and affordable cos we're working with a budget. Fiancé suggests that we buy 2 dresses, one for the church and another for the reception but I think renting and sticking to one gown would be cheaper. I'm a size 8. PS, what your advice?
PM me dear
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by may3(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Diddygyal:
it's not too late...u can start nw...in case you need a baker for your trad and white wedding cake then contact me, I am based in the east and we will work with ur budget...07034370535
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jesusbabygirl:
PM me dear
I just did.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diddygyal(f): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
may3:
it's not too late...u can start nw...in case you need a baker for your trad and white wedding cake then contact me, I am based in the east and we will work with ur budget...07034370535

Noted.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Imahaps(f): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
My trad is coming up soon and I don't even know what to wear. I plan on sewing a long tube gown with kirikiri stars Ankara (Red Colour) for second outing (coming out to greet my in-laws) *I'm Igbo by tribe*. But I don't know if I will look awful in it..... or should I use these net lace that is in Vogue now ?

Here's a picture if Kirikiri Stars

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Imahaps:
My trad is coming up soon and I don't even know what to wear. I plan on sewing a long tube gown with kirikiri stars Ankara (Red Colour) for second outing (coming out to greet my in-laws) *I'm Igbo by tribe*. But I don't know if I will look awful in it..... or should I use these net lace that is in Vogue now ?

What tribe is your husband?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Imahaps(f): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
He's igbo too. we are both from Anambra State. I just don't like those wrapper most people tie. cc Mzflexydeeva
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Imahaps:
He's igbo too. we are both from Anambra State. I just don't like those wrapper most people tie. cc Mzflexydeeva
by that wrapper am guessing george.
In my opinion this is too simple ie the star wrapper. Instead go with a long tube gown. You could make that with geroge material

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Imahaps(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
by that wrapper am guessing george.
In my opinion this is too simple ie the star wrapper. Instead go with a long tube gown. You could make that with geroge material

This is nice. thank you
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by may3(f): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Imahaps:

I think u will look unique in it once u have a good tailor to make it for u and u use the right accessories (traditional beads)...moreover kirikiri star is peculiar to igbos.....incase u need a baker then contact me...based in anambra and will work with ur budget...07034370535
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diamondwhat: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations to all intending brides. Wedding gown for sale at a very affordable price. Contact Diamond 07030277275.

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Diamondwhat:
Congratulations to all intending brides. Wedding gown for sale at a very affordable price. Contact Diamond 07030277275.
Are you on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Lumpyy(f): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Hi beautiful brides-to-be grin,to anyone shopping from the lagos markets,we know all the corners to get the best deals in d popular lagos markets.call us for your sourveniers,shoes wristwatches,aso-ebi,male shoes,shirts and EVERYTHING.we can help you buy and way-bill to anywhre in/outside naija.free consulting too(based on our years of experience) may God bless year days ladies!
I take people to the markets too!
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nimi22(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello fam. Our colors for engagement is royal blue and champagne gold while white is teal greean and white but can't decide on colors bride and groom's family. Help pls
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Diamondwhat: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Anugod:
Are you on whatsapp?
Yes I am
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by bakeuhappy: 4:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Diddygyal:
Hello I'm Bakeuhappy based in Owerri precisely.u can contact me for your cakes and decor via whatsapp 08026555999.i will be glad to assist
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by anumide(f): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2016
chiefwedslolo:

It all depends on the size of your wedding. Keep your guest list small.
Hello
please do you know where I can get bridal spray foam on Lagos? and how much it would cost?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by INFOTECH2: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2016
Very informative thread.

Looking into the future, most of us would become parents for the first time after getting married.

So for all the firstime Daddies (and Mummies)

Visit: https://www.nairaland.com/3364500/firstimedaddy-real-life-experience

You would learn from a real life perspective what it takes to be a daddy for the first time
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
anumide:

Hello
please do you know where I can get bridal spray foam on Lagos? and how much it would cost?
Any bridal shop...1k max
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by karlakassy(f): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month peeps.....special shout to all the vendors out here...how market? It's the season of events again....goodluck one goodluck all

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.