Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43436 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by rosety: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Please drop ur watsapp or bbm contacts.

whatsapp, 08025697479
Instagram @rosetygardens
facebook Rosety Gardens

www.rosetygardens.com
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by OpraMenu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dear NL I'm offering free photo shoot to interested NairaLanders in these 'areas', Engagement photos, Wedding photography , birthday photos, Seminar photos and Corporate Photography. If you're interested send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onyeomanono24(f): 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thread: Bride to be come 2016
Me : present sister!!!
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by taryour(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello Friends,
At Boash Cakes and Events, Meeting your Demands and Catering for your needs is our Pirority for all your Occasions. Ranging from our variety of African and Continental Dishes, Our Hot and Spicy Small Chops, Barbecue's and Grills( fish kebab and chips,assun) , to our Delightful Cocktails and Fruit Tress for your Desserts And MOST importantly YOUR CAKE which is of course is the Light of the Day. From your Wedding Cakes to Birthday, Baby shower,Bridal shower, Anniversary, House Warming, Thanks giving CAKES. As long as its a Celebration Cake, Its our Job to bring it right to your table.
We believe that a Cake is a Unique piece that reflects your individual style. Our team works in unity to give a Classy and well Detailed design on your Cake to make your Event Colorful and Memorable.
Individuals, Groups or Organizations are different and peculiar and should be treated Specially. As such, every job We do requires a Touch of creativity/originality and every event we handle is Unique, Special and Peculiar.
Here's a list of what we offer @ Boash Cakes and Events.
CAKE
I, Fruit Cakes
II, Novelty Cakes
III, Gourmet Cakes
IV, Seasonal Cakes
V, Lovers Cakes
VI, Wedding Cakes

Snacks
I, Meat/Chicken/Apple pie
II, Beef roll
III, Doughnut
IV, Chinchin

SMALL CHOPS
I, Samosa
II, Spring rolls
III, Mossa
IV, Stick Meat
V, Puffpuff

We offer catering services for corporate clients on TGIF and
Company's Get-together. This includes; Fish kebab, Assun,
Chicken nd Chips, Coleslaw, Barbecue, Jollof rice, Fried rice
etc.
Be assured that we are moderate in pricing and you'll get more than your Naira's worth.

Our Pay off line
.................."Exceeding your expectation exceptionally"

CONTACTS : No 1 Olayiwola Street, New oko oba road. By Lasu junction, Abule egba. Lagos.
PHONE : 08061385853,
BB PIN - 2BE08495
Email : boashng@yahoo.com

Facebook : https://m.facebook.com/BoashCakesAndEvents?refid=52&__tn__=C

Instagram : boashcakesandevents

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by taryour(f): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
more from BoashCakesAndEvents

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by dimplecakes(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
Following powerfully
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
@classicqueen

Thanks for starting this thread! You are so right.

I'm actually a 2016 bride myself. And yes, I hope my fellow 2016 brides have started planning already. Lol

Let me read through the thread!! smiley

Ify

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Honestly i am as confused as you i dont even know where to start from. The married women should please help us with this question. Thanks smiley

Hey ladies!! @classicqueen @jashar

What are you confused about with starting?
I know there is a lot going on so I don't blame you all. lol.

There a lot of wedding timeline checklists out there to get you started. Do a search and find one you like to keep you organized.

I'll share the checklist that I am using for myself to plan my own Nigerian wedding. It has helped me to stay on track and not stress out too much. You can look at it here: http://www.chiefwedslolo.com/blog/nigerian-wedding-planning-timeline-checklist/

If you are still feeling overwhelmed, consider hiring a wedding planner!

Hope this helps!

Ify

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by spixytinxy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please where can I rent wedding gown in lagos
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prettyangel10(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oya now. Lets go there. wink wink wink
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
chiefwedslolo:

Hey ladies!! @classicqueen @jashar

What are you confused about with starting?
I know there is a lot going on so I don't blame you all. lol.

There a lot of wedding timeline checklists out there to get you started. Do a search and find one you like to keep you organized.

I'll share the checklist that I am using for myself to plan my own Nigerian wedding. It has helped me to stay on track and not stress out too much. You can look at it here: http://www.chiefwedslolo.com/blog/nigerian-wedding-planning-timeline-checklist/

If you are still feeling overwhelmed, consider hiring a wedding planner!

Hope this helps!

Ify
Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by sammyengr(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP nice thread

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nursy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
sammyengr:
OP nice thread
smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chosenpraise(f): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Great deals on these dresses for december brides! Contact Zippy on 08030625817
BB:2A7158FD
Get your wedding dress this season and get other accessories(veil,handfan and earrings) for free
A lot of ember deals going on for wedding cakes and beads too.
Take that bold step today and get more in return
We are tested and trusted!

1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by faceles: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Congrats in advance to all brides to be. For exquisite makeup for your big day pls contact geles et al on 07039481987. We'll be glad to be at your service!
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prettysassygirl(f): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Just saw this,oya,make I answer present
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by FKBZ: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by shugga(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
FKBZ:
Not seen the groom yet,but am following in faith

same here, I really wish to carry my own baby soon
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by corisande: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
I love wedding things oh

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
FKBZ:
It is well dear you will see him soon IJN smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
shugga:

same here, I really wish to carry my own baby soon
smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2015
I am so looking forward to the special day though we haven't decided which month or day yet but 2016.....here comes #Naija'sdaughterinlaw.

We planning for an intimate traditional wedding and then let our Pastor bless the rings in church after, I really don't know where to start especially planning a 'Yorubian traditional wedding' as I am from Southern Africa, any ideas please?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chiefwedslolo(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
I am so looking forward to the special day though we haven't decided which month or day yet but 2016.....here comes #Naija'sdaughterinlaw.

We planning for an intimate traditional wedding and then let our Pastor bless the rings in church after, I really don't know where to start especially planning a 'Yorubian traditional wedding' as I am from Southern Africa, any ideas please?

Thanks.

Hi Humbled,
How exciting.

So do you are you having your Yoruba trad in South Africa or Nigeria? Are you or your hubby Yoruba?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by mzjayne(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is nice [color=#000099][/color] smiley........hope to be married by 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Xplicit1(f): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
present

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anikishaya(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Brb please
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chosenpraise(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
FKBZ:

He's on his way already! Watchout

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by tweeby: 8:31am On Nov 17, 2015
I claim to be among.... Amen!!! Will ask for tips soon
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2015
chiefwedslolo:

Hi Humbled,
How exciting.

So do you are you having your Yoruba trad in South Africa or Nigeria? Are you or your hubby Yoruba?
smiley

Hi Chiefwedslolo, thanks.

We are having it in Lesotho, I am a southy and he's yoruba.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by prissyluv(f): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Brides to be pls help me out here. A friend said satin is now outdated for bridesmaids. How true is this?
Last wedding I attended was satin they used ooo

cc chiefwedslolo,classicqueen and others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Father Sleeping With Daughter / List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.