Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43482 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by GourmetChef: 9:34pm On May 04, 2016
Infusions Catering Services, is offering you a chance to win an all-expenses-paid honeymoon to the Island Paradise of Zanzibar.

All you have to do is book with us for your wedding day catering and you stand a chance to win the giveaway of a lifetime!

What's more, you get a FREE wedding gown from the house of Michi Gabbi upon booking. So everyone's a winner!

Pristine beaches, turquiose coves, billowing palm trees, historical sites, ancient ruins, and the titillating aroma of spices. All these are the hallmark of Zanzibar.
It's no wonder it's every couple's dream honeymoon destination.

Bookings close 22nd May, 2016. Limited slots available.

Call us today on 08038086289 or 08026929460 or email infusionscatering@gmail.com and let's bring the magic to you.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by may3(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2016
Hi brides to be..... for ur event planning and decorations, wedding cake n Yes BRIDAL MAKE UP contact us.....for those in onitsha and it's enviros

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Miracle212(f): 6:30pm On May 11, 2016
may3:
Hi brides to be..... for ur event planning and decorations, wedding cake n Yes BRIDAL MAKE UP contact us.....for those in onitsha and it's enviros
Pls do you guys teach makeup and how to tie gele? If yes which side of onitsha do you stay?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by may3(f): 7:38am On May 12, 2016
Miracle212:

Pls do you guys teach makeup and how to tie gele? If yes which side of onitsha do you stay?
yes dear we do....located at no116 awka road
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Miracle212(f): 7:45am On May 12, 2016
may3:
yes dear we do....located at no116 awka road
ok, what can i use in locating the place pls
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by may3(f): 11:47am On May 12, 2016
Miracle212:

ok, what can i use in locating the place pls
after texaco filling station wen coming from main market.....very close to shoprite billboard.....before savoil
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:18am On May 13, 2016
shollyblingzy:
is there a way couples can dress for their trad without the using a full asooke for trad, (especially the groom's agbada and the bride's iro, cos it is well know that after the wedding , it tend not to be useful again for them, just thinking on how one can cut cost noni

#jstmyopinion

Yes you can. Just get a nice lace and gele and ipele in aso oke. Contact 08064145505 for gele and ipele at ridiculously cheap prices
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by kemmyk: 6:06pm On May 13, 2016
Am a soon to be bride......am looking for a place to buy a fine ball gown wedding dress ( not buying used one) and not more than 80k.... Also a good photographer based in ondo state with an affordable price
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 14, 2016
kemmyk:
Am a soon to be bride......am looking for a place to buy a fine ball gown wedding dress ( not buying used one) and not more than 80k.... Also a good photographer based in ondo state with an affordable price
With that amount you can get at Ikeja. Check bridesandmore on instagram or Facebook

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by chosenpraise(f): 7:20pm On May 15, 2016
kemmyk:

Contact Bride of the year stores @ Ibadan you can call/whatsapp 08030625817
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow! Am I the last to find this thread... hello brides to be....

Please where can I get great shoes for wedding, unique bouquet arrangement, affordable lace with asooke in lasgidi...
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wifeysist:
Please I'm an August bride and I'll love to have an edo attire. Please who knows where I can't rent them. Thanks
do u have a makeup artist already? I have some1
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by joliefille(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Please where can I get great shoes for wedding, unique bouquet arrangement, affordable lace with asooke in lasgidi...

For everything bridal in Lagos, at an affordable price and variety; go to Tom Jones plaza in Idumota Lagos. You can practically do all the shopping for your wedding there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by joliefille(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

You'll get everything bridal at affordable price and variety at Tom Jones plaza Idumota
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
joliefille:

For everything bridal in Lagos, at an affordable price and variety; go to Tom Jones plaza in Idumota Lagos. You can practically do all the shopping for your wedding there.
thanks
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by joliefille(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
R u a 2016 bride?
joliefille:

You're welcome
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by moutew: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2016

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by joliefille(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
R u a 2016 bride?

Yes, my wedding was in April 2016
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
joliefille:

Yes, my wedding was in April 2016
oh congratulations in advance. Believe it was a huge success
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Wifeysist(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
do u have a makeup artist already? I have some1
. Yes I do, same MUA for my intro. Thanks
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
On the 26th of march I posted thus; "am following this thread
with hope"... But now, God has answered my call! By his grace A̶̲̥̅♏ also one of the team 'bride 2016'... My
court weddin will hold first week of july ,, will update
♈όϋ with my engagement date later.. Thanks Jah 4 me,
A̶̲̥̅♏ so elated!!!

10 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by karlakassy(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Getting married soon, and the hunting for a wedding dress with accessories is on, look no further, @ Carla Bridal, we take all the stress off you. Whether you want to buy, or rent a gown, we have the perfect size that suits you.contact us on whatsapp 07031889946
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
On the 26th of march I posted thus; "am following this thread
with hope"... But now, God has answered my call! By his grace A̶̲̥̅♏ also one of the team 'bride 2016'... My
court weddin will hold first week of july ,, will update
♈όϋ with my engagement date later.. Thanks Jah 4 me,
A̶̲̥̅♏ so elated!!!
Awwwww... So sweet kiss kiss
Congrats dear smiley wink smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
karlakassy:
Getting married soon, and the hunting for a wedding dress with accessories is on, look no further, @ Carla Bridal, we take all the stress off you. Whether you want to buy, or rent a gown, we have the perfect size that suits you.contact us on whatsapp 07031889946
Where are you @?
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by kinadEki: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm following by faith that this year is my year to get married! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Good day everyone, apart from coming to share testimonies & announce our dates we should make this thread interactive and also be able to make friends. It shouldn't just end @ d wedding, give room for meeting others who knows......#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by tpip: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Good day everyone, apart from coming to share testimonies & announce our dates we should make this thread interactive and also be able to make friends. It shouldn't just end @ d wedding, give room for meeting others who knows......#myopinion

Haa please o, it should be about just marriage stuffs.
By stuffs I means decisions, colours, budgets, recommendation of good food/cake/decor/etc vendors in different parts of the country. Even souvenir ideas.

Married ladies here can share their wedding anxiety stories, can talk about how they were proposed to and other wedding related stuffs o. In all these friends can still be made.

If this thread is allowed to derail with others things we all wont like it.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2016
tpip:

Haa please o, it should be about just marriage stuffs.
By stuffs I means decisions, colours, budgets, recommendation of good food/cake/decor/etc vendors in different parts of the country. Even souvenir ideas.

Married ladies here can share their wedding anxiety stories, can talk about how they were proposed to and other wedding related stuffs o. In all these friends can still be made.

If this thread is allowed to derail with others things we all wont like it.
#Noted
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Oppy4God(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2016
yea team 2016 .......so sure.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by slizylindy: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
#team2016bride >> Please i need advice/suggestions.

Please advise if this colour combo will be okay.

A combination of Champagne, turquoise and touch of pink for my white wedding.

Bridesmaid > Champagne
Maid of Honour > Turquoise
Decor will have the three colours (pink will be less).
Reception dress >> I need suggestion...or can i freestyle with any colour?(I'm not too dark in complexion, closer to chocolate)
Asoebi (friends of the bride) >> I need suggestion.
Bouquet colour >> I need suggestion

Secondly, what material will be most suitable for bridesmaids? I want something nice that they can wear afterwards which is also not expensive.

Finally, I intend using off white for my trad, please what colour can my ladies wear and i don't even know what to use as colour of the day.

(Bride and Groom are igbo)

Thank you.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Anugod:
Awwwww... So sweet kiss kiss Congrats dear smiley wink smiley
Tnx ma.. So grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.