Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (43429 Views)

A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Drkul(f): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
zicoraads:
I am a groom to be, but I don't have a bride yet embarassed
grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Drkul:

grin cheesy
Bride spotted cool grin
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Drkul(f): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
zicoraads:

Bride spotted cool grin
smiley cool
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by charispersnifid: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2016
iamhistreasure:
Good afternoon everyone,my wedding is coming up in june .I have some questions to ask please:
1.my colour for my white wedding are torquise, cream and touch of red.please which colour can I use for my reception gown?
2.please I need good suggestions for colours I can use for my trad.We are both igbos.
3. which colour can I use for my maid of honour.
I look forward to your contributions, thank you

you might want to put your complexion into consideration when choosing your reception. colour. What shade of red are you using, bright or dark? Also, if you are dark skinned, i think the tourqoise will suit you better. I wish you successful preparations

1 Like

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by zicoraads: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Drkul:

smiley cool
Mi bride tongue

Morning kiss
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MissIndependent(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Incase you need a good photographer for your weddings coverage, pre-wedding shoot etc, send me a PM i will recommend you. They shoot in any Location in Nigeria smiley smiley smiley
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by pinkiberry(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2016
nice.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2016
onstelly:
Although am not engaged or planing my wedding but lemme just be following this topic
You never can tell what will happen this year
cheesy

...can I kisss you? wink
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...can I kisss you? wink
Hmmm I ser
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...can I kisss you? wink
I see
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
onstelly:

I see

...so when are u gonno mate with me? cheesy
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

Yeye dey smell
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

In ur dream
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

....if u do wanna phuck me ...you can gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraway mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! (GOAT) angry
Oga do you have any problems? angry sad sad

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

....if u do wanna phuck me ...you can gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraway mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! (GOAT) angry
Ewu
Anuofia
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Anugod:
Oga do you have a problems? angry sad sad

...a problems??....WTF??....see this mechanik loookin ilitarate tryna impress a londonder. ....they don't teach English ther in enugu?...is yorrrr name Onstelly?(no ofeense) undecided
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
onstelly:

Ewu
Anuofia

...anyway bakkk to the serrrious topik. Onstelly....am No longer gonnno sleep wit you...THAT'S YORRRR PUNISSSMENT angry
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...anyway bakkk to the serrrious topik. Onstelly....am No longer gonnno sleep wit you...THAT'S YORRRR PUNISSSMENT angry
You said
Punishment
Gerrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa awwwwwayyyy ediot
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...a problems??....WTF??....see this mechanik loookin ilitarate tryna impress a londonder. ....they don't teach English ther in enugu?...is yorrrr name Onstelly?(no ofeense) undecided
I can see you really have issues with yourself, not just your eyes. But please don't spoil this thread, some of us find it useful. Take your problems elsewhere abeg. undecided angry
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by shugga(f): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
shugga:

same here, I really wish to carry my own baby soon

Hello fellow brides to be, I have come here to return all the glory to God all almighty for sending my lord, king and prince charming to locate me just a month after I made this post with faith believing God, two days ago he proposed and hand over a calendar for me to choose a date in a month his spirit direct him to tie the knot officially.so I'm not rushing with planning cos there's plenty of time at least till after our introduction, for now all my heart does is pray over it and rejoice for He that started it shall finish it in Jesus name,Amen!!!

I also pray for those believing in God for theirs to locate them, don't give up cos He never fails, one more thing don't act desperate just do your part(pray) and leave the rest to God.

15 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

angry serves her right grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Anugod(f): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
shugga:

Hello fellow brides to be, I have come here to return all the glory to God all almighty for sending my lord, king and prince charming to locate me just a month after I made this post with faith believing God, two days ago he proposed and hand over a calendar for me to choose a date in a month his spirit direct him to tie the knot officially.so I'm not rushing with planning cos there's plenty of time at least till after our introduction, for now all my heart does is pray over it and rejoice for He that started it shall finish it in Jesus name,Amen!!!

I also pray for those believing in God for theirs to locate them, don't give up cos He never fails, one more thing don't act desperate just do your part(pray) and leave the rest to God.
Congrats sis, and thank God for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
onstelly:

You said
Punishment
Gerrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa awwwwwayyyy ediot

...yessss...you will NEVER EVA EVA EVA get the Chance to sit on me.....it's yorrrr losss.REAL TALK!!! angry
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by pinkiberry(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrCork:

...yessss...you will NEVER EVA EVA EVA get the Chance to sit on me.....it's yorrrr losss.REAL TALK!!! angry
pls stop derailing this thread.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm lovely
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkiberry:

^^^^^atitude...and then she complian she cant find man on nairaland. .THIS GHANA GIRLS MENNNNNNNN!! (No ofeensce) undecided
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by MrCork: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkiberry:

...anyways bakkkk to the seerrrious teead..what kinda man you loookin for?, embarassed
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by zibexmakeova: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
pinkiberry:
by the grace of God I will be doing my trad november and white DEC. but I still dunno the design style cloth for my aseobi and bridaltrain. am in owerri

You can check asoebi bella,wedding digest,nigerian wedding for latest bridal train and soebi styles.
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by pinkiberry(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
zibexmakeova:

You can check asoebi bella,wedding digest,nigerian wedding for latest bridal train and soebi styles.
tnx
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
MrCork:

Still in ur dreams
Re: A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be by onstelly(f): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
chimkaire:
angry serves her right grin cheesy cheesy grin
You are supporting him
, #sadface for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back / Father Sleeping With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.