Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (812 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by Naijacardcom: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

I think I'm in the best position to come up with this kind of write-up. This is because I belong we know how to manoeuvre our way out when broke

NOTE:  That a guy offers any of the aforementioned items does not necessarily mean it's a yardstick for being broke, but most often than not, it's one of those things we are talking about cheesy. This write-up contains exaggerations to a large extent

*Clear throat*

I shall discuss things broke guys normally use to entertain female visitors

10 Things Broke Guys Use To Entertain Female Visitor

1. Gala and Soft drink

Undoubtedly, gala and soft drink are what a proportion of broke guys normally use to entertain their female visitors

2. Egg-roll and Pure Water.

Some of them will take their female visitor to an eatery and will go to the counter themselves and order for her, without even asking her what she would like to take or not. These kinds of dudes are most likely to order snacks such as egg-roll, meat pie, and soft drinks

3. Concotion Rice

This reminds me of a time a lady visited me in school. Make I no lie, na N50 remain for my hand that day after buying a bottle of kerosene used to cook concotion rice. I inquired what I should offer her and said she had no appetite. I smiled to God for answering my prayers. After about three hours, she said I should get her shawama and I began to sweat profusely. I couldn't but serve her my concotion rice

4. Viju Milk and Cabin Biscuit

As funny as it sounds, some use it

5. Garri

As funny as it sounds, I'm guilty of this. I have once offered garri to my female visitor. Make una no blame me ooooo, na my pocket empty that day ooooo cool

6. Malt

Some will give her only malt without adding anything to it. They already assume she will not eat even if they offer her food, so dem no go kuku ask

7. Indomie and Egg

Ronald4lif can bear me witness that he used to do this before his life changed for good

8. They offer Nothing

For the broke ones who are very smart, will resort to entertain her by acting like clowns. However, they will start acting like Papa Ajasco so that the lady will laugh till she leaves

9. They Borrow Generator

For those who have generation, they will borrow money to buy petrol, and for those who don't have, they will borrow their friend's generator. They will entertain her with movies

10 keeping can malt given to you at your birthday the party incase you have a female visitors

CLICK HERE f0r m0re EPISODE .
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by NICOGRAVITY: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Whatever you have is what you will use to entertain anybody.
You can be very broke today and a Billionaire tomorrow.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tosyne2much&wristbangle cheesy
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by nobilis: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op, learn the proper use of the word: "aforementioned".
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by wristbangle: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tosyne2much&wristbangle cheesy

Lol. Present ma!

Hehehe. The OP no Copy pt 4 well cheesy
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Present ma!
See op handwork angry grin
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by wristbangle: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:

I see am from water leaf tree oo grin

Tosyne2much, over to u.
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by mothernature: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
OP permit me to add my own

1. Broke guys can never get a faithful girlfrend

2.guy if ur a broke azz nigga to entertain gals go hard oh

3.broke guys don't likE inviting dia female gf

4.after buying ha al dis tins OP wot will b ur gain

5.I don't no y, weneve a gal visits a broke azz nigga dey
Like siting wit dia left nyansh

6.I don taya anoder person shuld take ova
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by dmola(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:

I cnt laffc abeg
Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by gold360(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
*yawns* abeg who go play ludo?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Drake Is Getting Married!!!! / Bola Tinubu’s Son, Seyi Is Now Engaged (see Photos) / Why Are Women Always So Excited During Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.