Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today (55910 Views)

6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / Overloaded Vehicle Intercepted By FRSC In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by deolu2000(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am sorry to say,when a aboki wants to be dumb,they do it to their best,diz is nt to say they don't hv genius amidst them.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by bbjummy: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
wetin?have you not heard of girls sleeping with 10/15 womens before?has nobody ever tolded you of it before?go jo

OK but shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by charlsecy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy greediness is killing some drivers, can't the driver look for another driver to share this load with and also the pay?
How about the owners?
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by bmos(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
aikman:
Haba nawaoooooo

Choi! Who is wickeding this rickety vehicle like this? This is man's inhumanity to vehicle

1 Like

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by 25ahmad(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
usmanktg2:
Hamid Ali

Yes! a northerner is a cow. A cow is the president. A cow could only lead cows.
Cowards calling cow a cow.

'Yan Iska Kawai!

THIS IS LAGOS!!!
my brother, don't blame them because they are been colonyst by western missionaries and slave traders thats why they behave like dog and donkeys who lacks MORALS, but to me as a northerner I AM PROUD TO BE A COW. remember south and west cannot do without our COWS for just one week..
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by frisky2good(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
The car was carrying hay and hay is not heavy.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Bonapart(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
25ahmad:
Bonapart if aboki is a cow then your entire relations are donkeys SONS OF A THAUSAND FATHERS
by their fruit we recognise them... boko haram and fulani herdsmen sympathiser
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by lukas280(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
what is dis ...they should also arrest the man or group of men that loaded that goods in that moto.....
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by sanitelag(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
nice load

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
bbjummy:

OK but shocked shocked shocked
but what?are you one of those girlses?
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Empress2014(f): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
charlsecy:

How about the owners?
they didn't care either, all what they want is their goods to get to its destination,
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by kalufelix(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Na bags of weed be dat?
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by selfdefence: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Inasmuch as I don`t support overloading of a vehicle, take a look at the car again, you`ll notice that the shock absorber at the back wasn`t stressed. The car didn`t go down too much like a car carrying heavy load. Those bags might be full of dry grass.

My Verdict: That motor no dey complain (I could be wrong though)
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by nicedas(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
kesprime:
I wonder how all dese Aboki mallams dey tink sef...naawa ohh
. u r indeed a fool at ur age, punish ur generation for d insignificant abuse
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Emperorx: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
That is african mentality perhaps he jst wanted to go once and for all without considering his life
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by LORDDICE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
usmanktg2:
Hamid Ali

'Yan Iska Kawai!

THIS IS LAGOS!!!
no mind dem, yan iska kawai
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Fulaboy(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2015
usmanktg2:
Hamid Ali

'Yan Iska Kawai!

THIS IS LAGOS!!!
Kai na rasa ma me zan baka!!! cheesy kai come and take my wife da allah cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Fulaboy(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2015
sonnie10:
Everything to them, looks like donkey up there in the north
Oh yeah!!! Just like how I'm looking at you now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by sonnie10: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by sonnie10: 3:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Fulaboy:

Sure you do, with the alarming rate of eye disease in the north, you might not be excluded.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by October1960: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Third world thinking.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by October1960: 3:30am On Oct 22, 2015
selfdefence:
Inasmuch as I don`t support overloading of a vehicle, take a look at the car again, you`ll notice that the shock absorber at the back wasn`t stressed. The car didn`t go down too much like a car carrying heavy load. Those bags might be full of dry grass.

My Verdict: That motor no dey complain (I could be wrong though)

Good point. But what about balance?
No wonder so many accidents on our roads.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by 83lagosroad(m): 5:16am On Oct 22, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy cheesy greediness is killing some drivers, can't the driver look for another driver to share this load with and also the pay? Now he is going to pay to FRSC because bail is not free there

Guy. All I think is that it's no fault of any driver but negligence corruption on the part of the FRSC officials. I travel virtually everyday and i see these guys collecting bribe from motorists investigate the OYO-OGBOMOSHO-ILORIN-OFFA-OMUARAN AXIS all of them na the same
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
Ooohh ouch!
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Empress2014(f): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2015
83lagosroad:

Guy. All I think is that it's no fault of any driver but negligence corruption on the part of the FRSC officials. I travel virtually everyday and i see these guys collecting bribe from motorists investigate the OYO-OGBOMOSHO-ILORIN-OFFA-OMUARAN AXIS all of them na the same
I am not a guy

1 Like

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by aboto49(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2015
onuwaje:
Is d driver ok?
NO, mentally unstable.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Dottune(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no it is cricket
angry
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by kolaosita4(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Haba dis one na greediness
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by danizy(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
kesprime:
I wonder how all dese Aboki mallams dey tink sef...naawa ohh
my bro i tire for those brained loosed animals@northerners ooo.sheyb if he die now news go still carry am say na nigeria man o dem no go even want hear weda na no b north abi west.gsu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Repairs / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.