Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today (55911 Views)

6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos / Overloaded Vehicle Intercepted By FRSC In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by stevocracy88(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2015
nkpommpko:
na struggle, tommorow they will tell them to stop carrying their cows looking for grazing fields. abeg free the man, no be him they cause our problem for Nigeria.

Guy people like you are the problem of Nigeria.when you see something wrong and you still support it
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by stevocracy88(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2015
This is wrong....just because STEVOCRACY said so #HeirToTheThroneOfSuccess
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by icejoel(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Our Nigerian Drivers toooo greedy. angryOur Nigerian Drivers toooo greedy.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by DJKOP(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
NA WA O!!!!
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2015
The driver want to chop profit and loss alone. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by joefranky(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats to that driver,he needs to be given a national award for been able to tie those loads like that.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by nkpommpko(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2015
stevocracy88:

Guy people like you are the problem of Nigeria.when you see something wrong and you still support it
am not supporting anything, am just saying two wrongs don't won't make it right, arresting am carrying cow food, where government has refused to put in place the necessary policies to end all this, and when this is done then you start the clamping down on this things. there are bigger fish to fry.
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by stevocracy88(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
nkpommpko:
am not supporting anything, am just saying two wrongs don't won't make it right, arresting am carrying cow food, where government has refused to put in place the necessary policies to end all this, and when this is done then you start the clamping down on this things. there are bigger fish to fry.

There are bigger fishes to fry?does it stop the small fishes from having the distasteful pleasure of being fried?
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by Agunechibeya(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2016
I'm pained at the level of insensitivity and tribalism being exhibited here. I feel for my children and the future generation if this senselessness continues.A brother reported an incidence that should make every well meaning Nigerian feel irked and concerned and here we are playing foolish ethnic cards. I'm an Igbo man. I voted and supported PMB and I will still do. Op,the problem is that you don't have evidence against the V.I.Is but I will advice you to go to their office and seek audience with their boss or report the case to agencies that fights injustice in Lagos. I can't remember their names now. Defender of truth or so. I wish you success and God,s grace. Tribalism is almost as foolish as atheism. Its unchristian
Re: The Overloaded Vehicle Seized In Bauchi By FRSC Officials Today by meksfem(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
NAIRALANDERS THERE IS A FREE PROMO GOING ON FOR FIRST THREE(3) EXOTIC CARS FOR A COMPREHENSIVE CAR WASH, WHICH WOULD BRING BACK YOUR CAR TO A NEW ONE AT 365, AGEGE MOTOR ROAD ILUPEJU MEECHEAL EXCELS LTD. CALL EMEKA ON 09087128992 FOR THE SERVICE AT THE COMPANY. GET YOURS NOW BEFORE OFFER CLOSES!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Repairs / Two Die As Car Rams Into A Tree And Breaks To Pieces (Photos) / Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.