Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby (1241 Views)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Should She Abort The Two Months Pregnant Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by MrAnonTAC: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Myself and my husband have been trying to have a baby for 8 months without any luck. We went to the doctors and they said nothing was wrong that we should keep trying. So we did :-). Unfortunately, about 2 months ago,
my husband died in a car accident on his way home from his parents'. It was and is so heartbreaking. So much so that I literally cannot to put it into words.I have been feeling sick all this week. I usually feel nauseous before I have my period, so it wasn't unexpected, plus I had been feeling a lot of things since he passed. It seems like it has been years since I was with my husband, so at first it didn't occur to me that I might be pregnant. The feelings of sickness persisted, so eventually I took a pregnancy test and lo and behold It came back positive. I know how sweet it sounds, to say that I could raise his baby and love it the same way that I loved him. But I can't. Its too much , I just cant. I'm so sorry.

Culled from: True Anonymous Confession Blog. Any meaningful contribution should be directed to the blog.
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by marshalcarter: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pls dnt cry
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by prestige2013: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Fiction Story- no element of truth in your story.

Caveat Emptor
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by RoyalBlak007: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
All Hail NOLLYWOOD!
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by prettyjo(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by MrAnonTAC: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
prestige2013:
Fiction Story- no element of truth in your story.

Caveat Emptor
Its quite unfortunate people like you still exist. I don't pray this happens to you for you to believe. You never know what people are going through.
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by ikubch(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
If you were properly married to him don't just dare it!
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by prestige2013: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
MrAnonTAC:

Its quite unfortunate people like you still exist. I don't pray this happens to you for you to believe. You never know what people are going through.

Love does not exist between the two- How will she be thinking of abortion for the only living bond between them.

I still don't believe- picture.
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
There is no atom of truth in this story,..
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
fake story

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by coogar: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
why don't you just go ahead?
it's your right to do whatever you wish with your body. your husband is dead, you don't wanna be a babymama......biko, do the needful and stop moaning.
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by achinaboy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok

Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
@ Op u are @ a difficult place in this situation, bt I wud advice u don't keep that child because his/her father is dead but because it's a fruit of the luv u shared with sum1. U feel this way cos u are psychological down, wit tym u would come out of it and I tell u dat dere is no joy greater Dan holding your little one in your hand, and soonest u would be surprised how much your baby wud be the only reason Y u wish to live but if u insist carry dis child to term and b d ansa to praya for anoda family by offering the child for adoption. In all I wish u well and pray ur sorrow turns to joy soonest in Jesus name
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by pet4ril(f): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Sorry I Have To Abort The Baby by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls dnt

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Quarrelsome Wife / Cute Photo Of Identical Twin Girls Carrying Their Twin Brothers (photos) / Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.