Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) (13223 Views)

Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Obijulius: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Etizz: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Very funny
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by dunkem21(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
M4gunners:
It is a lie, the roads are good they only need to sweep it with their brooms.

Chai .. I don laugh so tay I pour Fanta inside soup think say na oil grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by eaglechild: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Buhari doesn't give a hoot.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
The current rehabilitations going on there is being done by the RCCG for the oncoming HolyGhost this Friday
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by RichDad1(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmm....,
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by techmart(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Sai Baba
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Stop decieving yourself, sooner or later you and all the Apc supporters will realise that Booari is not the right man for this job.

M4gunners:
It is a lie, the roads are good they only need to sweep it with their brooms.
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by tinktanker: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
PUSH1:
I tot pdp and Gej left gaint strides. Why disturbing apc and pmb. Is it that urgent?

Every sector needs urgent attention.

Shame to pdp
when there is no minister for works for 6 months n d rain keep pouring hard the roads will get bad n worse, so I blame pmb.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by ukeme200(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
We have bin scammed. oh my God!

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by saintmark88(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Ur a big fool, calling on buhari to bring back your road only after 6 months, instead of you to hold the govt that left our roads in deplorable conditions after holding power for 16years, we won't hold them, Partisanship has clearing blinded us and clouded our senses of reasoning.......

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Amack(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Body odour have been released in all sector. Apc na gathering of thieves, lie Muhammed, lie Fashola, lie okoroahusa, lie Tifunubu, lie Amechi, lie Adams. Baba nko? Na him be the chairman of wash wash. Everything na wash. I like my fellow Igbos. We can never associated with failure na only the like of okoroahusa can associated with failure. Check out this Angelic Names. Dr Peter Obi, Goodluck ebere Jonathan, Godswill Akpabio and peter Ayo fayose. There's a very big difference between old and new boxers.

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by wristbangle: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Phunmibi:
Baba is just there!
As much as I'm in support of this administration; I'm not happy with the way things are going.
If we are still processing ministerial list in the first six months then it would take six years to implement the campaign promises.

Baba do something or economy is gone! cry

Honestly dear. As much as I support this administration, Bubu should quit GO-SLOW mode. Honeymoon is over since.
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by GodMode: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by youngmonie: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Its clear that some nigerians are daft and the so called journalist are not helping matters.

First things first there is a 2015 budget that was passed by the previous administration, you dnt expect the new government to start spending outside that budget. And to my knowledge MR GEJ awardes the contract of lagos IB road to JB.

Now there are more glaring issues such as salray payments to workers, oil marketers and so on that had been in this 2015 budget that was passed based on the then oil bench mark of $60 if not more and the price of oil then was about $100. Now when the price of of oil as fallen way below your benchmark. How do you finance a budget from a previous administration?

Nigerians need to sit tight and analyse the issues in reality rather than just blabbing. 2015 has come to an end. The new APC givernment has been working THEIR OWN economic policies and drafting a new budget for 2016 that would take into account the new oil prices. Till then, be patient

PDP'S BAD OUTWEIGH THEIR GOOD ...

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by GodMode: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Sunnycliff:
When a dullard does not know that roads are as vital as economic progress, he keeps on globetrotting in The Presidential jets! Shameless APC President!! No road in the zoo!!
What did ur badluck jona & pdp do abt it 4 16 yrs. Abegi reason well with ur up north. it isnt meant 4 decoration.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Marpol: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
youngmonie:
Its clear that some nigerians are daft and the so called journalist are not helping matters.

First things first there is a 2015 budget that was passed by the previous administration, you dnt expect the new government to start spending outside that budget. And to my knowledge MR GEJ awardes the contract of lagos IB road to JB.

Now there are more glaring issues such as salray payments to workers, oil marketers and so on that had been in this 2015 budget that was passed based on the then oil bench mark of $60 if not more and the price of oil then was about $100. Now when the price of of oil as fallen way below your benchmark. How do you finance a budget from a previous administration?

Nigerians need to sit tight and analyse the issues in reality rather than just blabbing. 2015 has come to an end. The new APC givernment has been working THEIR OWN economic policies and drafting a new budget for 2016 that would take into account the new oil prices. Till then, be patient

PDP'S BAD OUTWEIGH THEIR GOOD ...

No one is asking them to build a new road, just patch the potholes so that a journey of 5minutes will not take 3hours daily!

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Bigdreams(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Ok oo...

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by kel4soft: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
PUSH1:
I tot pdp and Gej left gaint strides. Why disturbing apc and pmb. Is it that urgent?

Every sector needs urgent attention.

Shame to pdp

Baffles me how someone will blame Buhari when PDP campaigned that 60% of Federal roads are now motorable. Buhari works minister has a lot to do.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by ndcide(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
youngmonie:

First things first there is a 2015 budget that was passed by the previous administration, you dnt expect the new government to start spending outside that budget.

Where did he get money for bailout? Was it in the budget? Was there any appropriation for it?

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Phunmibi: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Honestly dear. As much as I support this administration, Bubu should quit GO-SLOW mode. Honeymoon is over since.

I am telling you, my brother. He should better do something to convince us rather than all this witch-hunting!
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by sweatlana: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
How come we no longer hear of the chibok girls undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bringing back the roads means the roads are not there. Don't quote plz. I don't reason like ur people.

CR77:
Stop just reading highlights, it saves you from talking Nonsense cool
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by ernesty20(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
bolabolakemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
people can be funny die
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
An ordinary SUG president is far better than dullard booari when it comes to ruling with equlity.

This only shows Jonathan did nothing on Roads as against the claims by his supporters.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigeria will need $30bn to fix its roads...
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by RexTramadol1: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
nofij:
When asked what he intends doing as regards infrastructure in the country while he was away in India, Buhari clearly asked "Where is the money"?
This goes to show how the president of the most populous black nation in the world thinks.

That is all I have to say.

Baba should go to Wizkid,he will show him the money
Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Caliph69: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
PUSH1:
I tot pdp and Gej left gaint strides. Every sector needs urgent attention. Shame to pdp
But work was in progress on most of those roads before the end of last administration: Lagos-Ibadan, Owerri-PH, Enugu-PH, etc. Maybe you should ask why the work had to stop.
Why disturbing apc and pmb. Is it that urgent?
It is sir. I spent close to 2hrs between Redemption Camp and Berger last Sunday due to bad road. If the ongoing work on that road wasn't stopped, it may have been less. Besides, lives and properties of people like you and I are concerned.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by 400billionman: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
PUSH1:

The Government don't care about the quality of job the construction firms does. There should be an acceptable standards. Tarred road are supposed to last at least five to ten years before maintenance.

It is not about tarring of the road alone, there should be drainage system well mapped out to make the roads last. I don't know if it is laziness or lack of funds that makes some construction firm construct roads without drainage even when there are river channels.

Nigeria lacks perfectionists and people who do things with standards in mind. Sense of patriotism is below 30%. In one south east state, new roads do not last more than one rainy season, you see cracks, holes and slides all over.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) by Ephemmm: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
Herald47:
Bring back gini?,haven't you people heard that nigerians have been scammed?
[/s]

Was this road not part of GEJ's campaign before the last election? For your information, GEJ flagged off this project from the time past with Amosun in attendance as an ACN governor, but nothing to show for it up till date. Before you start wailing, click on the links below to see how deceptive your Otueke mentor has been deceiving Nigerians from the time past about this project.

1. Lagos-Ibadan express way, Jonathan admits failure
- http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-ibadan-expressway-jonathan-admits-failure-begs-nigerians

2. http://www.informationng.com/2013/10/fg-promises-completion-of-lagos-ibadan-expressway-rehabilitation-in.html

3. http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/why-only-gov-amosun-attended-jonathans-flag-off-of-lagos-ibadan-expressway-reconstruction-acn.html

4. http://www.informationng.com/2014/02/fg-lagos-ibadan-expresswayll-not-be-concenssioned.html

PDP una dey see your life [/b] tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasukigate Funds Traced To Abati, Okupe, Fadile, And Gula / 2018 Udiroko Festival: Fayose Leads Other Honorary Chiefs To Pay Homage To Ewi / Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.