Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) (41222 Views)

Ozubulu Church Killing: See Why You Should Not Trust Nigeria Newspapers (Pics) / Jonathan’s Legacy Adopted In Benin Republic By Prime Minister / Former President Jonathan’s Legacy Is Now President Muhammadu Buhari’s Burden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by alexlee50: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
omooba969:

Disrespect.

GEJ doesn't even fit the description, he only did the right thing expected of one in his right senses so it makes no sense blowing false trumpet of the otuoke klepto. cool
u think buhari will do same if he finds himself in the same position?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by slap1(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2015
smuth:

[size=15pt]Mumu, you suppose chop e-slap for this trash...boko haram started before Jonathan came to power, oh I don forget sey na only APC zombies always dey talk like mumu.[/size]

I gave my opinion, son. I don't need any mentions or likes. Stay on your own.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by sweetgala(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Father of African democracy.

Really whee do you place Nkrumah and Nyerere

Jonathan is to me the fool who realised quickly that the game was up. Thankfully
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by juman(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
chernest2002:
Gej is reaping the fruit of his gentleman attitude so let no man jealous him but lets emulate him.

But his government was too corrupt.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by timmycris(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2015
smuth:

[size=15pt]
That's your cup of tea...like who cares, as long as millions of intelligent people around the world see him as a role model for helping us avoid bloodshed by coinciding defeat unlike your boko haram role model who said the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood for losing a previous election. Abeg na which sensible leader fit make such a statement, yet you fools voted him into power and expect peace to reign. Better get used to bombings from left to right after all he said he will not resign if his boko boiz cannot and will not be defeated. Na Tinubu we suppose stone for helping this beast to power.

An Intelligent human being will adore a man that chooses peace over a man that incite violence by his words.
[/size]
I just woke all the wailers up oo! Good morning yall
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by timmycris(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2015
He is not begging to be yours na! Tanzanians are enough to have him[/quote] Like I care
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by light004: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
timunstopable:
People forget one thing it was Buhari that recommended Jonathan to the common wealth

no biggies he could ve sent Obj

Tanzanians shouldn't be too happy becos Jonathan condones coruuption and impunity.check Diezani, stella Oduah, His Cso, Ekiti Rigging Tape etc

.If there are irregularities he ll just fold his hands and do nothing .

He doesn't ve balls like His Campaign director FFk said

You are making no sense at all. What's going on around you now is what?

Indiscriminate arrest and detention by DSS is what?; nominating corrupt persons for minsterial appointment is what? Appointing people from your zone to key govt appointments is what? Have a relation as acting INEC chairperson is what?

you can say these fool things to the uninformed and not to those who are informed. Stella Oduah, diezani, okonjo and the rest are corrupt but fashola, Ameachi, fayemi, tinubu, aregbesola and the rest are clean and people of integrity. keep on fooling yourself, soon the wool covering your eyes will be lifted and you come face to face with the truth. i'm tire of reading trash of this nature.

tell us in all honesty what has changed?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Agunnewi: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
That was his best option, otherwise Code de voire treatment was waiting for him. I didn't see any glory in that. You give what does not belong to you.

That's not how to spell Côte d'Ivoire my dear, try to improve on your geography or better yet use google. Thank me later.

GEJ my hero, GEJ my role model.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by omooba969(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2015
tolexy007:

your comment is very very irritating... do you now how many innocent plpp died b4 Gbagbo was caught? what is the tendency that you will b where you are now,if GEJ refuse to concede his defeat and war started... plpp like like you don't appreciate peace unless you see war...always use ur head b4 you comment

@bolded,

Why should GEJ refuse to concede defeat?

Why should he start a senseless war?

Why should we be grateful to him for doing the right thing that is expected of one in his right senses?

Should politics be a do or die affair? Is politics no longer about serving the people?

Guy, what's the basis of your argument? cool
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by roscoman: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
GEJ next UN SECRTARY from Nigeria. PMB, OBJ realised that GEJ world record would surpass their own that is why they beaf him. GEJ father of modern Africa democracy.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by omooba969(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2015
alexlee50:
u think buhari will do same if he finds himself in the same position?

Your comment is only suggestive & it's another subject entirely.

We all know that GEJ is a gentleman while PMB is a bloody soldier in agbada. cool
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by juman(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Why should we be grateful to him for doing the right thing that is expected of one in his right senses?

Should politics be a do or die affair? Is politics no longer about serving the people?

Even jonathan government did better governorship elections in many states.

On election matter in nigeria, goodluck jonathan is the father of all fathers.

Kudos also to the inec family that handled the elections.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Billygee2u: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Flets:
It can only be GEJ.

What we have In Nigeria is a dinosaur who promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood if he lost an election.

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Brightology2(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2015
All correct sir
wallex1983:
Learn of me, for I am meek and lowly. GEJ 1:1

Don't ask me whether it's old or new testament
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Tell d Tanzanians naah

U r d real wailer !

Wail on !

Like peak, it's in u
don't minded the mofo. See they way he is acting like he has a throat for something to pass down
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by tolexy007(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

you are asking me Why should GEJ refuse to concede defeat? may b i should ask u y pmb refuses to concedede defeat in 2011 that leads to untimely death of some youth coppers and some innocent plpp..
my major argument is to let the sleeping dog lie, instead of insulting the man that do the right thing by saving our lives and country from war, if GEJ react the way pmb reacted in 2011, i swear this country will not have peace we are enjoying now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by royal231(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
That was his best option, otherwise Code de voire treatment was waiting for him. I didn't see any glory in that. You give what does not belong to you.

Onye ara.. if GEJ DIDN'T CONCEIVE DEFEAT.. NIGERIA WOULD STILL BE AT WAR.. THUS NO COUNTRY FOR PMB TO RULE... GET THAT INTO YOUR USELESS BRAIN.. NIGERIA IS NOT IVORY COAST
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Pavarottii(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Why can't you clowns accept the fact that nobody truly likes your clown? Stop forcing this ugly joke down our throats.
U can't help but love him also. Cos I don't see any reason why u will see a topic carrying his name and u open it; and not only that u even replied the post. My advice for u wen u see any topic carrying his name. DONT OPEN IT!!
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by kekeolu(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Flets:
It can only be GEJ.

What we have In Nigeria is a dinosaur who promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood if he lost an election.

and he wasn't ready for the dinosaur to soak dogs and babboons in their blood. grin angry grin angry angry
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by sani99: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Mr Icecream, who found him guilty?? Did he stole your fathers money
Iam sure non of your generation will become a councilor talk less of a President.
You did not appreciate the Peace this man gave because u re daft, but International community valued it most.. GEJ prevented blood bath in Nigeria.This is an achievement noted even in heaven.

Icecream4U:
GEJ is a thief! He should return our money.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by sani99: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2015
ALL CHILDREN OF EVIL WILL NOT APPRECIATE THE PEACE GEJ GAVE BY THAT ACTION.
BUT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND HEAVEN VALUE THE PEACE,THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT....

tolexy007:

you are asking me Why should GEJ refuse to concede defeat? may b i should ask u y pmb refuses to concedede defeat in 2011 that leads to untimely death of some youth coppers and some innocent plpp..
my major argument is to let the sleeping dog lie, instead of insulting the man that do the right thing by saving our lives and country from war, if GEJ react the way pmb reacted in 2011, i swear this country will not have peace we are enjoying now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Why can't you clowns accept the fact that nobody truly likes your clown? Stop forcing this ugly joke down our throats.

[size=19pt]GEJ, my political ambition do not worth the blood of any nigeria .
am sure you are not a nigerian USU.... get the meaning and run mad
for those that clicks like there all ram and clown.
enemy of success [/size]
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by berrystunn(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2015
Icecream4U:
GEJ is a thief! He should return our money.

go look for work mumu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2015
tolexy007:

I totally agree with you but PMB's behaviour in 2011 should not serve as a reason for GEJ to be stewpid with regards to election defeat. PMB was irresponsible in passing such divisive comments in the aftermath of 2011 elections but it's a pity these are our fathers behaving badly.

Surely, these robbers called politicians have failed us all & how they shall be judged definitely rests on the precious people of Nigeria.

We are watching! cool
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by ndcide(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2015
His voice being heard everywhere. Even when the janjaweeddd media want to demonize him.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Lionsclaw: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2015
omowolewa:
GEJ would still play a good role in this nation.
In fact he is so mature, you will never see him coming out to talk dirty about another politician like the OBJs of this world. Like joke like joke this man is moving to become the next great man after Mandela while all these so called elders are rubbishing themselves in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
royal231:

Onye ara.. if GEJ DIDN'T CONCEIVE DEFEAT.. NIGERIA WOULD STILL BE AT WAR.. THUS NO COUNTRY FOR PMB TO RULE... GET THAT INTO YOUR USELESS BRAIN.. NIGERIA IS NOT IVORY COAST

Agunnewi:

That's not how to spell Côte d'Ivoire my dear, try to improve on your geography or better yet use google. Thank me later.
GEJ my hero, GEJ my role model.
udemzy101:

All this Internet warrior no go let us hear word, like say if soldier slap am he go retaliate...
This is Nigeria and not ivory coast, you think Nigerians have the mind? They will only shout, go to court, use the Internet as a war ground and forget about it...
Smh.. Like say him fit lead if he happen

All of you are bunch of hediots, so because an Armed robber decided to not to rob me, then I should sing a praise to him. GEJ did nothing to win my applause. He loses in a most credible election and conceded a defeat what is their to make him like god? He like it or he don't like it his cup of tea was full. Nothing special if concedes a defeat thats where he belongs to.
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Skybee1(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
And your miserable father who is a nobody is the best clown ever. grin

n his entire family generation ll b full of foeva clownz
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Skybee1(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
If he doesn't end up in prison in a few years.

go n tel ur imbisile fada to go n do d arrest nw,anus sucker lk u
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Skybee1(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2015
if u no accept him bin a ROLE MODEL go n hug transfomer,rubbish wailers
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

All of you are bunch of hediots, so because an Armed robber decided to not to rob me, then I should sing a praise to him. GEJ did nothing to win my applause. He loses in a most credible election and conceded a defeat what is their to make him like god? He like it or he don't like it his cup of tea was full. Nothing special if concedes a defeat thats where he belongs to.

You're the animal that have refuse to reason why I his brain but with is anus....

You think say na to make noise for Internet? Rubbish
Re: Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) by Chigold101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

bros take it easy okay? Goodluck is not in Tanzania for sight seeing... He is there as a role model... The world sent him there as ROLE MODEL...

the earlier you understand that the world celebrates GEJ the better for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.