Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening (1150 Views)

Osinbajo Was Nominated As VP By Governors And Senators - Against The Run Of Play / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Update from WHISTLEBLOWER ;
Nyesom Wike picked up N376m from Zenith Bank Abuja today through Accountant General of RVS & Sergent Awuse for bribing of Senators to stop the screening of Lion of Niger Delta. The money was handed over to Senator Andy Uba & Prince UCHE SECONDUS for distribution to Senators. Same Sergent Awuse procured from Abubakar USD30m for distribution to same Senators via Sen Andy Uba . Transaction was concluded this evening . Pls bring this to the attention of all Senators so nobody will shortchange them & so they can protect the integrity & reputation of Senate. Circulate this UPDATE extensively . Whistleblower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by DickDastardly(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good Move! cool
Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by Noneroone(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
It seems there is an outbreak of madcow disease
Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by FirstCounsel(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Noneroone:
It seems there is an outbreak of madcow disease
Well while it sounds believable, lets be circumspect until the picture becomes clearer
Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by Cameleon72(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
If thois is true then am made to fully believe that politics is a dirty game and the ricj shall continue to be richer... Why don't he used such money to invest in the state

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by allytinted: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by ki02020(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Matters like this require serious observation to avoid making the wrong remarks cool

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by donphilopus: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wike is so desperate so there's nothing he cannot do to see he remains the Governor of Rivers State. After the Court ordered a rerun in 18 of the 31 LGs in Akwa Ibom State today, it's become clearer to Wike that his Seat is shaking. So he doesn't want Amaechi to be a Minister when a rerun would be conducted. Anyway, he's only kidding. Because Amaechi would be screened and confirmed tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amaechi is the one going about bribing senators and some PDP big wigs.
This information is highly verifiable.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by fistonati(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where is your evidence?? I can make this go viral online but not until you convinced me enough.

As for zenith bank mentioned, I think pmb is in charge of d banking sector too.

Least I forget, a whistleblower doesn't hide his identity

1 Like

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by dazdilijae(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Wike is so desperate so there's nothing he cannot do to see he remains the Governor of Rivers State. After the Court ordered a rerun in 18 of the 31 LGs in Akwa Ibom State today, it's become clearer to Wike that his Seat is shaking. So he doesn't want Amaechi to be a Minister when a rerun would be conducted. Anyway, he's only kidding. Because Amaechi would be screened and confirmed tomorrow.

U truely belief if Ameachi cld nt defeat Wike as Gov n in charge of d state he wld win Wike now he has all LGAs under his control with caretaker committees?
I wonder how u people think please ask how it works before u make d noise.

Now to the OP have u heard of lobbying? In other countries it's done tru favours etc bt with a country like ours wia a Gov. Can sell off the state owned infrastructures n get reward with ministerial position cash is better. With regards to integrity of d senate, they threw dat out the window long ago ( Mondays ministerial screening show dat) na who see food dey chop n no food so far for senetor since may 29 cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by sammyj: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wike is synonymous with corrupt. When I hear that name I hear corruption! !! angry shocked
Re: Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening by idumuose(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
NONSENSE AND INGREDiENTS
Exits tread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election Nullification, Judicial Gang-up Against Me – Wike / What Electoral Act & The Constitution Says On Death/substitution Of A Candidate / Bayelsa 2015: Why INEC Cancelled The Results - NTA News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.