Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians (19064 Views)

Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by emekatimsu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
well spoken by the man of Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by 001ng: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even though I'm not your fan but I call you father of democracy.

You have set a record with history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by youngaz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
he iz talking 4rm experience na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tanzanians beta learn 4rm im cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by ifihearam: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO AND ROLE MODEL,I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE CURRENT PRESIDENT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by garokabir: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
H
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Bigdreams(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well said.

Check my signature.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by kenedy175(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nonybb:
T
For Tanzania

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
They should not engage in any act of Orubebeism or unreasonable postponement of election before accepting defeat.

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by kenedy175(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
garokabir:
H
For Hediot grin
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
G.E.J,gentle at home,gentle abroad.....I love you my hero kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by kestolove95(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Accept defeat so dat u won't b gbagboed out
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by demarc001: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do as you have seen me do!
No be some people wen go say "do as I say but not as I do"
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by demarc001: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do as you have seen me do!
No be some people wen go say "do as I say but not as I do"
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by omooba969(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
chagga:
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Awolowo was (37), Akintola (36), Ahmadu Bello (36) Balewa (34) and Okotie-Eboh (27), Enahoro (27) led the struggle for independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Zik was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28), Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yaradua (23),o and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24).
Most of the military administrators who governed the states under the successive military regimes, most of whom are governors now, were under 30 years.
The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw the House of Representativesin particular populated by majority of members under 30 years as well as some senators.
Under 30s were also not in short supply with appointments, we have examples of MT Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a presidential adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.
NOW:
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3 seater chairs in their parents’ homes?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sagging their trousers?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs, not yet married?
Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?
Why is it that this age bracket is today so docile?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still incapable of feeding itself?
Why is it that this age bracket is today barred by law from even aspiring to certain political offices?
Why is it that this age bracket is today incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking questions?
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Prof Wole soyinka

Bullshiit!!! cool
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by ellechrystal(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Obrigardo:
yeye dey smell

It's only the dumb people you will fool. Lie if Abdulsalami did not pressure you to accept defeat?
Lmao. Pressure him to?
He accepted , n that's d real deal. Pressured or not. He isn't a dullard

5 Likes

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Mykoj(m): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
D Icon of true democracy both @ home and abroad.... Not d baboon and blood gay.. Ride on GEJ#21gunshotz 4 u
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by omooba969(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
remember007:
G.E.J,gentle at home,gentle abroad.....I love you my hero kiss kiss

A klepto is your hero...smh. undecided

Children of nowadays...nawa o! Shiiooor cool
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joker
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by babyphaze77(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
chagga:
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Awolowo was (37), Akintola (36), Ahmadu Bello (36) Balewa (34) and Okotie-Eboh (27), Enahoro (27) led the struggle for independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Zik was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28), Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yaradua (23), and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24).
Most of the military administrators who governed the states under the successive military regimes, most of whom are governors now, were under 30 years.
The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw the House of Representativesin particular populated by majority of members under 30 years as well as some senators.
Under 30s were also not in short supply with appointments, we have examples of MT Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a presidential adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.
NOW:
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3 seater chairs in their parents’ homes?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs, not yet married?
Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?
Why is it that this age bracket is today barred by law from even aspiring to certain political offices?
Why is it that this age bracket is today incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking questions?
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Prof Wole soyinka

I wuld say
1. The youths have a cheap buyout clause. They are easily tilted over by a little push.
2. Youths do not have VISIONS for themselves.
3. There is no Self concept, Self worth and Self esteem for youths. Youths are in disarray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by mrrock: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:
Nothing special!!!

In a sane society, losers must step down. It is only bitter losers that stir up the polity. While I am happy that GEJ did not stir up the polity, as he could if he wanted to, it is still the NORMAL thing to do. So there is nothing special about it. His advise is in place but he shouldn't create it against the backdrop that leaders can lose elections and refute defeat..

Omonnakoda! How Market? You are one of those who believe that stirring up the polity through tribalism and invectives is a good way to hide your face from the nothingness in which you exist and the nobody that you are. Take a cue from your leader and statesman who has SEEN IT ALL!!! CHANGE!!!!

This would be a good advise to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
chagga:
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28), Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yaradua (23), and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24).
NOW:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Prof Wole soyinka
hmmmm. Why ask why,buddy? They use the economy to destroy the 99 percenters of the folks in 25-50 years age bracket, and squeeze the populace to death with abject poverty...
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by tsmat(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amack:
The perfect gently Man.
For ur tiny gentle mind abi?
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by sonssyo(f): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
peace advocate, GEJ my man

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by midolian(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Salex007:
two best presidents in Africa JONATHAN and others!!!
Really? cheesy
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by opribo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
How can new youths CE in when the same people since 1966 has refused to leave the corridors Pf power, the only intruder in all the last gpverent you saw what the did to him.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by omooba969(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mykoj:
D Icon of true democracy both @ home and abroad.... Not d baboon and blood gay.. Ride on GEJ#21gunshotz 4 u

@bolded,

What do you mean by that? Do you even understand the meaning of those bolded words you put together?

Would you ever dare put that clueless otuoke klepto on the same level as Madiba or Ghandhi?

Iranu abasha! Iranu abasha!! cool
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by omooba969(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
ifihearam:
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO AND ROLE MODEL,I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE CURRENT PRESIDENT

Pointless!
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
omooba969:

A klepto is your hero...smh. undecided

Children of nowadays...nawa o! Shiiooor cool
MY OPINION,MY CHOICE,MY WISH...WHAT ELSE SHOULD I CALL IT SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Can u just stfu already....

TIMEISWISDOM:
most renowned people in life are remembered for just one legacy and you sir already have yours.

They said you racked Nigeria's economy but when confronted with figures, they reply it was fabricated or didn't benefit the life of an average Nigerian.

They said you didn't fight corruption, when they are told that fighting corruption in the 21st century is done by building strong institutions and blocking loopholes, they reply with unsubstantiated newspaper reports and allegations of fraud from mostly aggrieved political opponents but fail to realize that your government is rated as the most transparent of all past governments in Nigeria and a minister under you was honoured by the prestigious Yale for her work in bringing transparency to the system.
They prefer dictatorship and 17th century method but forgot how Nigeria spent millions of dollars prosecuting James Ibori. And I ask is this a sustainable way in a very complex society as ours?

You saw the injustice in the system and initiated a national conference but people who are benefiting from the rot of the system condemned the entire processes and this same people were cheered on by very gullible Nigerians.

sir, I know you had your shortcomings but in spite of that if the only thing you did in life was to save the life of thousands who would have perished had you held onto power then you are my hero because as a Nigerian my life has never been this valued by any Nigerian leader both past and present.

And finally sir, do not listen to what people say, for with this your heart and approach to governance any sane society would have been changed into a giant but with Nigeria where everybody considers Every other thing before Nigeria, it will take something extraordinary to bring about such feet.

Keep saving lifes, my one in a million former president.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Ojayk(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
How would u justify celebrating electroral victory with clubs, machte etc as seen at the announcement of resuts? IT TAKES ONLY A MAN WITH FAITH AND STRONG BELIEF IN WHOM HE WORSHIP TO CONCEDE HIS EARTHLY POSITION.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by MIM77(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chineke! Wailing wailers wont let rest, won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / FG Budgets N10.6bn For Transportation Of COVID-19 Vaccine Across Nigeria / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.