Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians (19043 Views)

Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
after you sold a very divisive campaign all in bid for re-election in Nigeria. You are now preaching free and fair else where.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by debedebe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tell them that #NO ORUBEBE... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell u
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
chagga:
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Awolowo was (37), Akintola (36), Ahmadu Bello (36) Balewa (34) and Okotie-Eboh (27), Enahoro (27) led the struggle for independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Zik was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28), Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yaradua (23), and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24).
Most of the military administrators who governed the states under the successive military regimes, most of whom are governors now, were under 30 years.
The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw the House of Representativesin particular populated by majority of members under 30 years as well as some senators.
Under 30s were also not in short supply with appointments, we have examples of MT Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a presidential adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.
NOW:
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3 seater chairs in their parents’ homes?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sagging their trousers?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs, not yet married?
Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?
Why is it that this age bracket is today so docile?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still incapable of feeding itself?
Why is it that this age bracket is today barred by law from even aspiring to certain political offices?
Why is it that this age bracket is today incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking questions?
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Prof Wole soyinka
School of thought
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by oyem4u(m): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
My news made front page for the first time

oyem4u:

Former President Goodluck Jonathan, who is
currently leading a delegation of Commonwealth
election observers to Tanzania, has urged those
vying for that country’s presidential election to
promptly accept the outcome should they be
defeated in the October 25 election. “If you lose, accept defeat,” he admonished them,
warning that any attempt to reject the will of the
people will only lead to chaos and affect the peace
and unity of Tanzania.

Jonathan, who has been speaking with election
stakeholders in Dar es Salaam, comprising the
chairman of the electoral commission, leaders of
political parties, journalists, youth organizations and
the civil society, said it was imperative for them to
realize that all stakeholders must play their part for the election to be free and fair.

He told them that he immediately accepted defeat
after losing his re-election bid early this year because
he did not want personal ambition to derail
democracy in Nigeria, stressing that he was not
ready to allow his “personal ambition to scuttle a
democratic system I had helped to nurture.”

“In any election, there are winners and losers. The
presidential candidate who loses on Sunday should
gracefully concede the election to avert a political
crisis.”

Tanzania’s two leading national newspapers, The
Guardian and The Citizen, which have been
celebrating the former Nigerian leader since his
arrival on Monday, quoted him as saying: “If all
parties, including the national electoral commission,
political parties, and police force will play their role, nothing will stop Tanzania to record a free and fair
election this year. “Successful elections will depend on how each
stakeholder plays his or her role to ensure a
peaceful, inclusive and transparent electoral
process…I’m confident Tanzanians will achieve
this.”

He assured the public that the Commonwealth
Observers Group would perform their observation
role with impartiality, independence and
transparency. He also said the group would issue an
interim statement on the preliminary findings shortly
after the elections, while a final report would be prepared in Tanzania. “We will also submit the report on the Tanzanian
elections to the Secretary General of the
Commonwealth and subsequently share with
relevant stakeholders and the public. The group is
scheduled to depart in Tanzania on 31st October
2015,” he stated.

Source - http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/if-you-lose-the-election-accept-defeat-jonathan-tells-tanzanian-politicians/

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by lukas280(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
i will foreva respect u my leader i loyal to you always.u are truely the living legend of nacent democracy.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
/
Is he coming back?

I hope not.

Tanzanian can keep him.
/
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by toluleke(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even though i don't like this man i just sat down at my friend firm saw his picture in a dust bin and this deep thought came IF YOU THINK DEEPLY WHAT THIS MAN DID BY ACCEPTING DEFEAT IS A GREAT FEAT THAT Should be celebrate every year as A HERO..BUT Nigerians ain't thoughtful..

2 Likes

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by francizy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Bravo for doing that..... you could have dragged it on & blood would have been needlessly wasted but you knew to exit stage left..... welldone

Please, organise a press conference & tell your followers this, you owe us that at least, after the divisive & polarizing campaign you ran...

Why can't you stop being a hypocrite na? How many times have you called out that old vindictive bigot for not conceding defeat in 2011 and averting the series of bloodshed that was witnessed? The vindictive old man childishly flared up and was the most divisive presidential candidate cum president ever in Nigeria. Or was it GEJ that said he'll fight for total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria? Was it GEJ that urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim that would protect their fate? How many times did GEJ grant interview to local Bayelsan/Ijaw radio like our president does on regular basis on BBC Hausa?

Please be reasonable!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
The only one in Africa who has earned the right to tell other nations what to do GEJ

4 Likes

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by babestella: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Obrigardo:
yeye dey smell

It's only the dumb people you will fool. Lie if Abdulsalami did not pressure you to accept defeat?

The yeye dey smell inside that cesspit you call mouth. You are the only dumb iidiot here to think that gej was pressured.

How I wished he had rejected the result due to underage voting and election violence in few parts of the country, by now you would appreciate what it means to have peace ( and that is if you were able to survive the calamity that would had bedevilled this nation)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by babestella: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
francizy:

Why can't you stop being a hypocrite na? How many times have you called out that old vindictive bigot for not conceding defeat in 2011 and averting the series of bloodshed that was witnessed? The vindictive old man childishly flared up and was the most divisive presidential candidate cum president ever in Nigeria. Or was it GEJ that said he'll fight for total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria? Was it GEJ that urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim that would protect their fate? How many times did GEJ grant interview to local Bayelsan/Ijaw radio like our president does on regular basis on BBC Hausa?

Please be reasonable!

Good talk, you just reminded the donkey how s1lly he is, but you shouldn't had wastes your time on him, his likes are deliberately ignorant, never do well charlatan who lives and sleeps in hypocrisy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by myproperty(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
emmanuel596:
He thinks the people there are as dumb as he is.....big thief dey advice other small thifes..seems like daviido featuring airforce1 undecided
keep complaining and wailing, whom God has favoured, you can't do anything about it. You call him a thief yet no allegation is tied to him, yet he never build two boreholes for N173m, yet he is being celebrated outside nigeria.
just keep wailing while GEJ keeps enjoying life.
Keep accusing him without prosecuting him.
Is GEJ now a spirit that cannot be arrested by buhari?
Goodluck to Nigeria while the propangada continues till four years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
most renowned people in life are remembered for just one legacy and you sir already have yours.

They said you racked Nigeria's economy but when confronted with figures, they reply it was fabricated or didn't benefit the life of an average Nigerian.

They said you didn't fight corruption, when they are told that fighting corruption in the 21st century is done by building strong institutions and blocking loopholes, they reply with unsubstantiated newspaper reports and allegations of fraud from mostly aggrieved political opponents but fail to realize that your government is rated as the most transparent of all past governments in Nigeria and a minister under you was honoured by the prestigious Yale for her work in bringing transparency to the system.
They prefer dictatorship and 17th century method but forgot how Nigeria spent millions of dollars prosecuting James Ibori. And I ask is this a sustainable way in a very complex society as ours?

You saw the injustice in the system and initiated a national conference but people who are benefiting from the rot of the system condemned the entire processes and this same people were cheered on by very gullible Nigerians.

sir, I know you had your shortcomings but in spite of that if the only thing you did in life was to save the life of thousands who would have perished had you held onto power then you are my hero because as a Nigerian my life has never been this valued by any Nigerian leader both past and present.

And finally sir, do not listen to what people say, for with this your heart and approach to governance any sane society would have been changed into a giant but with Nigeria where everybody considers Every other thing before Nigeria, it will take something extraordinary to bring about such feet.

Keep saving lifes, my one in a million former president.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by sunsewa: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
All hail my political hero and idol,no one like u in Nigeria political firmament, God bless u Gej,what u gave to Nigeria no former leader has sacrifice such from independence to us,I will celebrate ur peaceful and exemplary nature forever,ur my hero,even ur boss Alamesigha(may his soul rest in peace)confirmed ur humilicity,I will sing ur praise even they send me to kirikiri because of my love to you,I no send them,ur only true leader Nigeria ever had,God bless u and ur family forever,one day I will visit u in bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by YOURGUY345: 1:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by roscoman: 2:25am On Oct 22, 2015
True talk sir. Weather Abdulsalam pressurerised u or not is not an issue as far as we are concerned,it is one thing to pressurerised u it is another thing to bow to pressure. That is one thing people failed to realised. If OBJ was on that seat as a president as at that time, it would have been a different story. Because OBJ would not allow merger between 3 oppositions parties to take place in the first instance. Secondly, OBJ would have sacked INEC Chairman longtime ego even before election period at all and Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi would have been in jail by now. Thirdly OBJ would have order INEC to stop election result announcement. But been the kind of person GEJ is with fear of God, accept defeat even congratulate PMB before the final result. To be frank, if PMB was on that sit,he would have make things worst even though 50 of Abdulsalam pressurerised him,PMB woukd have cause wahala in this country. For GEJ to accept defeat and handover, he has written his name in Gold before Nigerians and International communities that alone take him to where he is today. GEJ IS THE NEXT UN SECRETARY GENERAL from Africa. May God bless GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Billygee2u: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2015
chagga:
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG?
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Awolowo was (37), Akintola (36), Ahmadu Bello (36) Balewa (34) and Okotie-Eboh (27), Enahoro (27) led the struggle for independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Zik was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28), Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yaradua (23), and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24).
Most of the military administrators who governed the states under the successive military regimes, most of whom are governors now, were under 30 years.
The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw the House of Representativesin particular populated by majority of members under 30 years as well as some senators.
Under 30s were also not in short supply with appointments, we have examples of MT Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a presidential adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.
NOW:
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3 seater chairs in their parents’ homes?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still writing JAMB?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still sagging their trousers?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs, not yet married?
Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?
Why is it that this age bracket is today so docile?
Why is it that this age bracket is today still incapable of feeding itself?
Why is it that this age bracket is today barred by law from even aspiring to certain political offices?
Why is it that this age bracket is today incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking questions?
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

Prof Wole soyinka
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Billygee2u: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2015
oyem4u:

Former President Goodluck Jonathan, who is
currently leading a delegation of Commonwealth
election observers to Tanzania, has urged those
vying for that country’s presidential election to
promptly accept the outcome should they be
defeated in the October 25 election. “If you lose, accept defeat,” he admonished them,
warning that any attempt to reject the will of the
people will only lead to chaos and affect the peace
and unity of Tanzania.

Jonathan, who has been speaking with election
stakeholders in Dar es Salaam, comprising the
chairman of the electoral commission, leaders of
political parties, journalists, youth organizations and
the civil society, said it was imperative for them to
realize that all stakeholders must play their part for the election to be free and fair.

He told them that he immediately accepted defeat
after losing his re-election bid early this year because
he did not want personal ambition to derail
democracy in Nigeria, stressing that he was not
ready to allow his “personal ambition to scuttle a
democratic system I had helped to nurture.”

“In any election, there are winners and losers. The
presidential candidate who loses on Sunday should
gracefully concede the election to avert a political
crisis.”

Tanzania’s two leading national newspapers, The
Guardian and The Citizen, which have been
celebrating the former Nigerian leader since his
arrival on Monday, quoted him as saying: “If all
parties, including the national electoral commission,
political parties, and police force will play their role, nothing will stop Tanzania to record a free and fair
election this year. “Successful elections will depend on how each
stakeholder plays his or her role to ensure a
peaceful, inclusive and transparent electoral
process…I’m confident Tanzanians will achieve
this.”

He assured the public that the Commonwealth
Observers Group would perform their observation
role with impartiality, independence and
transparency. He also said the group would issue an
interim statement on the preliminary findings shortly
after the elections, while a final report would be prepared in Tanzania. “We will also submit the report on the Tanzanian
elections to the Secretary General of the
Commonwealth and subsequently share with
relevant stakeholders and the public. The group is
scheduled to depart in Tanzania on 31st October
2015,” he stated.

Source - http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/21/if-you-lose-the-election-accept-defeat-jonathan-tells-tanzanian-politicians/
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Pavarottii(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Obrigardo:
yeye dey smell

It's only the dumb people you will fool. Lie if Abdulsalami did not pressure you to accept defeat?
Huh??
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by CandyBar: 4:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Is this your new calling??
Accept Defeat Preacher
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by 83lagosroad(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:

Are you a wailer?

A certain troll named Omonnakoda can do better than this and yet he is still unrecognised. If you want recognition, board a bus to the moon.

Must you pull people down to get recognition ?.pls park well it clearly shows that you've got no good intentions about yourself not to talk of others. Wasted part of a condemned generation.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by samplegirl(f): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
most renowned people in life are remembered for just one legacy and you sir already have yours.

They said you racked Nigeria's economy but when confronted with figures, they reply it was fabricated or didn't benefit the life of an average Nigerian.

They said you didn't fight corruption, when they are told that fighting corruption in the 21st century is done by building strong institutions and blocking loopholes, they reply with unsubstantiated newspaper reports and allegations of fraud from mostly aggrieved political opponents but fail to realize that your government is rated as the most transparent of all past governments in Nigeria and a minister under you was honoured by the prestigious Yale for her work in bringing transparency to the system.
They prefer dictatorship and 17th century method but forgot how Nigeria spent millions of dollars prosecuting James Ibori. And I ask is this a sustainable way in a very complex society as ours?

You saw the injustice in the system and initiated a national conference but people who are benefiting from the rot of the system condemned the entire processes and this same people were cheered on by very gullible Nigerians.

sir, I know you had your shortcomings but in spite of that if the only thing you did in life was to save the life of thousands who would have perished had you held onto power then you are my hero because as a Nigerian my life has never been this valued by any Nigerian leader both past and present.

And finally sir, do not listen to what people say, for with this your heart and approach to governance any sane society would have been changed into a giant but with Nigeria where everybody considers Every other thing before Nigeria, it will take something extraordinary to bring about such feet.

TIMEISWISDOM, I love you for this masterpiece.

Reading such a post gives me hope that there are still people who have brain of reasoning.

Thank you. You made my day. May God continue to give you wisdom.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by NSAUKRAINE: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2015
N.S.A UKRAINE'S First Joint National Celebration Of Nigerian Independence Day "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4B0qtgjrpA
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by erico2k2(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
Nothing special!!!

In a sane society, losers must step down. It is only bitter losers that stir up the polity. While I am happy that GEJ did not stir up the polity, as he could if he wanted to, it is still the NORMAL thing to do. So there is nothing special about it. His advise is in place but he shouldn't create it against the backdrop that leaders can lose elections and refute defeat..

Omonnakoda! How Market? You are one of those who believe that stirring up the polity through tribalism and invectives is a good way to hide your face from the nothingness in which you exist and the nobody that you are. Take a cue from your leader and statesman who has SEEN IT ALL!!! CHANGE!!!!
In nigeria it special as no elected president in the history of Nigeria has done so.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by modath(f): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2015
francizy:

Why can't you stop being a [/b]hypocrite[b] na? How many times have you called out that old vindictive bigot for not conceding defeat in 2011 and averting the series of bloodshed that was witnessed? The vindictive old man childishly flared up and was the most divisive presidential candidate cum president ever in Nigeria. Or was it GEJ that said he'll fight for total implementation of Sharia all over Nigeria? Was it GEJ that urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim that would protect their fate? How many times did GEJ grant interview to local Bayelsan/Ijaw radio like our president does on regular basis on BBC Hausa?

Please be reasonable!

The word hypocrite comes so easy to all of you, it's so comical, You all pretend like all went well with that election, did PMB overreact? Sure, probably he underestimated the angst of his followers ...

PDP zoned their presidency to the north now, no one of you is making a sound cos it has quietly dawned on you that they hold the Ace in any election..

Claiming muslims are voting for muslims like you lots didn't ridicule their religion, &lifestyle

In 2011, 98% of REGISTERED VOTERS in the WHOLE of SS/SE not even ACCREDITED turned up at their respective PUs,:

People didn't relocate,

None was infirm,

No one died...

They ALL turned up to vote for Jona....

WHY Didn't he record the same nos?

Keep your head in the sand...

You were in a coma when Patience went around insulting everything Sacred to Hausa people...

Today all of you are aiming for Amaechi's jugular, when he was ALLOCATING votes to Jona in '11, he was a bros then.

No one can stopped anyone from granting interview, it's a choice..

Jona's people are not populous enough for BBC to have an Ijaw service, Hausa's span east & west Africa,....

Moreover, I'm sure you don't understand Hausa but will believe the "propaganda" interpretation they feed you..

At the end of everything, na you know, insult away, what do i care about your opinion? undecided...PMB has my unflinching support like you gave yours to Jona...

1 Like

Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by dammieco(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Experience is the best teacher
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by DaGC(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

The word hypocrite comes so easy to all of you, it's so comical, You all pretend like all went well with that election, did PMB overreact? Sure, probably he underestimated the angst of his followers ...

PDP zoned their presidency to the north now, no one of you is making a sound cos it has quietly dawned on you that they hold the Ace in any election..

Claiming muslims are voting for muslims like you lots didn't ridicule their religion, &lifestyle

In 2011, 98% of REGISTERED VOTERS not even ACCREDITED turned up at their respective PUs,:

People didn't relocate,

None was infirm,

No one died...

They ALL turned up to vote....

Keep your head in the sand...

You were in a coma when Patience went around insulting everything Sacred to Hausa people...

Today all of you are aiming for Amaechi's jugular, when he was ALLOCATING votes to Jona in '11, he was a bros then.

No one can stopped anyone from granting interview, it's a choice..

Jona's people are not populous enough for BBC to have an Ijaw service, Hausa's span east & west Africa,....

Moreover, I'm sure you don't understand Hausa but will believe the "propaganda" interpretation they feed you..

At the end of everything, na you know, insult away, what do i care about your opinion? undecided...PMB has my unflinching support like you gave yours to Jona...

Please remove that, or you'll miss the basis of your argument
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by Kentursky(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2015
I no longer listen to anything the dumb ass clown from otuoke says. He is history and has been thrashed into the dustbins of history.
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by foriz4u(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2015
fratermathy:
Nothing special!!!

In a sane society, losers

Omonnakoda! How Market? You are one of those who believe that stirring up the polity through tribalism and invectives is a good way to hide your face from the nothingness in which you exist and the nobody that you are. Take a cue from your leader and statesman who has SEEN IT ALL!!! CHANGE!!!!
Its a pity u r a kid. So u c notin special in a good statement right?...had ur CHANGE ranting president MB accepted defeat some yrs back nigeria wud be been in a better position by now instead he chose to say ...."I'll mke dis administration ungovernable"...so that's d special statement abi? Block head without cement. Mttewwwch...
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by calliking(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:

God bless you my brother. Just as you can open your mouth to testify another man's rare qualities, GOD WILL MAKE men to testify yours. I mostly like the part where you said "as a Nigerian my life has never been this valued by any Nigerian leader both past and present" i support you. watching what is going on in the upper chambers most recently, i cant help but ask WHICH WAY NIGERIA?
Re: If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians by modath(f): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2015
DaGC:

Please remove that, or you'll miss the basis of your argument

Seems you missed the basis of the argument..

It is in reference to the # of people that turned up to vote in SS/SE in 2011 as against 2015...I've qualified the sentence appropriately. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Gowon Faults Security Agents, Calls For Investigation Of Miyetti / Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.