Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space (1615 Views)

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Man Puts A Big Crocodile In Pothole After Government Refused To Fix It [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by spinna: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is not Homs or Aleppo, in fact it isn't a war zone, this is a road of an "African Oil Giant".Nigerian leaders and officials continue to embarrass her citizens, this video captures just a fraction of a horriffic series of potholes or rather craters on a major highway in the Lagos area. Depression and anger are the emoptions experienced by Nigerians daily as a result of corruption and mismanagement. I would bet that the money meant for the maintenance of this road has found its way into private coffers. God help Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SnPxEI0kZQ

cc: lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by dialfa: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
op, you don't know the meaning of space

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
so where are the e fools dats posts rubbish about eastern roads?
what can u say on this one?...
if u dont make same comment on this one u will run mad before this year runs off o.
instead of the fools blaming corrupt govment , they turnd it to tribal case!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by spinna: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
I think we are also to blame for allowing our leaders to do this to us. Dalfa it's confirmed
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by DaBullIT(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Seen from space ? Must you lie to gain attention ? Not saying it's ok to have potholes or monies siphoned to private coffers , im saying be honest about what you post
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by OkuDiOver1(f): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by kokoA(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2015
You know where be space at all? Ode.
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by tpiander: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Everywhere can be seen from space.
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by ademusiwa5: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
I am an engineer, the people who build road are not qualified to be awarded those road.

90% of them don't have engineering degree. They is no where they award road or building contract to people who don't have engineering degree.

All building, road construction ntruction etc should be awarded only to engineer.

There are only awarded to engineer
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by okangaijele2015: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Haba na Fashola did not sign cheques.
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by ademusiwa5: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
What is fashola. I have never in my life collected contract from fashola or any human in Africa.

Nobody can claim that I collected contract from them. I have never benefitted from any contract before.

If anyone made such claim. They are telling lies to get their position.

Many of them are proud. So that whynobody goes to meet them. Why do you think Jonathan lost the election ... Because his ministers were greedy people.

That is Buhari showing, you.he is eating with people. I have respect for him. When I saw Buhari doing that.

The northerners are tribalistic but when it comes to their people interest. They dont joke about it

Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by ademusiwa5: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=28pt]You most get your fact right. I have no association with fashola, and I am not related to him... and I am not related to any of his associate or anybody in his party.. So please don't let anybody scam or 419 you. No single member of my family have ever benefited anything from fashola or anyone in his party APC or PDP. take note, young man. I have never benefited from any contract from the PDP or APC. neither is any of my family.

No single member of my family is in government.

No member of my family have ever benefited from Nigeria government contract before... no single member. So if anyone comes to deceive you, and claim, they are doing it on my behalf or my family please, know it is a scam or 419.

I only seek what is best for my people[/size]
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by pus33: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
tongue cool
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by pus33: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by gerald09(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigerian leaders are Nigerians there are not British or Americans so op it's should say "Nigerians continue to embarrass Nigeria"
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by pus33: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2015
What is embarrassment, I want the world to see, how people suffer.
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by pus33: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
cool
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by Mstrsheikh: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Great
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by manck2: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=38pt]Gold plated..for a governor[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-VpXR48l2SPQ/VEYmTtH9RQI/AAAAAAAAAnE/-folT1dCeg8/s1600/5847.jpg[/img]
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by manck2: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
[size=38pt]Obama bed, president of the USA[/size]

Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by manck2: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
cool
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
It be like say u no allow school pass u by.
Some craters fit accept cocoa house and na pothole u only see.

If I slap u eh ??ur yansg go shift come front.
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by manck2: 1:24am On Oct 26, 2015
kiss
Re: VIDEO : The Nigerian Pothole That Can Be Seen From Space by manck2: 2:08am On Oct 26, 2015
ff

(1) (Reply)

Judge My Administration By The Number Of People That Move Out Of Poverty-Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Laughable Charges / Photo: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.